(+63 2) 911-0331, (+63 2) 911-0866
- SpecialtiesMax's Fried Chicken, Ruby's Favorite Kare-Kare, Pancit Canton, Crispy Pata, Fresh Lumpiang Ubod Sinigang Baboy, Sinigang Hipon, Bicol Express, Tokwa Kininchay and Asparagus with Tofu, Adobo Flakes, Max's Tapa, Max's Tocino, Chicken Sisig and Hototay
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteMax's Restaurant
- Central Delivery7-9000
- ProfileMax’s Restaurant’s beginnings started in 1945, after World War II. Maximo Gimenez, a Stanford –educated teacher, befriended the American occupation troops stationed at Quezon City. Because of this friendship, the soldiers regularly visited Maximo’s nearby home for a drink or two. Later on, the troops insisted that they pay for their drinks. This prompted Maximo to open a café where the troops could enjoy food and drinks.
The café initially served chicken, steak and drinks. Maximo’s niece – Ruby, who managed the kitchen, created a special recipe for chicken that became an instant favorite for the GIs. Soon, the Filipino public heard about the delicious chicken – tender, juicy and crispy – and they came too! Max’s Restaurant was born.
Over the years, Max’s Restaurant’s popularity grew and became known as “the house that fried chicken built”. It has expanded in Metro Manila, Southern and Northern Luzon, Cebu and California, USA.
Looking towards the next millennium, Max’s Restaurant has established itself as a household name, an institution, and a proud Filipino tradition. The second and third generations of the family continue to zealously uphold the standards and traditions set by Maximo and ruby for all Max’s Restaurants..
- Rip Curl introduces the 'world's first GPS surf watch' in Tech
- New Twitter profile page now available to everyone in Tech
- Sandbox at Alviera: A Playground in Pampanga for Kids and the Kids-at-heart in Travel
- 4 ways to automatically backup your smartphone photos in Tech
- Most Revered Monster 'Godzilla' Rises in Epic Film in Movies
- Third Trailer of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Revealed in Movies
- Teaser Trailer for Teen Romance "If I Stay" Arrives in Movies
- Around the World in 22 dishes at VYNE in Food & Drink
- Meshwe: Lebanese Food as It Should Be in Food & Drink
- 'The Blackboard by Chef Michel' Teaches 3 Lessons in Food Appreciation in Food & Drink