100 Tula Para Kay Stella (2017) Romance
User Reviews (15) Read all reviews
"100 tula para kay Stella” is nothing but a badly edited film, full of plot holes, with toxic characters making stupid decisions.
The film has a good story but some really bad flow and story telling. The ending was wtf!
This is a good, tight movie. It embraces today's generation, and exactly depicts the modern young Gen Y (millenial) woman -- bearing a false sense of empowerment.
- The views and opinions expressed are exclusively those of the authors and do not reflect or represent the views and opinions held by ClickTheCity, its officers, and various personnel.
You might also like
Celebrating a Magical Fairy Tale Christmas at Hong Kong Disneyland http://bit.ly/2yk1Ogd
New Movies This Week
- Best. Partee. Ever. Fri, Oct 20 Watch Trailer
- Happy Death Day Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- The Foreigner Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Bad Genius Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Bes and the Beshies Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- 4 Days Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Si Tokhang At Ang Tropang Buang Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Una Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer