Terms of Service
ClickTheCity.com is operated and managed by Surf Shop Inc.
The term ‘Surf Shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
Additional Terms of Service for Marketplace
- The ClickTheCity Marketplace is operated and managed by Surf Shop, Inc.
The Marketplace is an online platform where we allow third-party vendors to sell their products (and/or services) and invoice the buyers directly. We do not own any inventory and our responsibility is limited to facilitating the availability of the Marketplace only.
By using our platform, you agree that we do not have any control on the actions of our users (both buyers and vendors) and that any agreement between them does not form a part of any agreement with us.
The term ‘platform’ refers to the Marketplace. The term ‘users’ refers to the collective grouping of buyers and vendors. The term ‘vendor’ refers to a third-party individual selling product on the platform.
- Users must be registered ClickTheCity account holders to enjoy full access to the platform. The vendor registration will involve a verification process to establish the account’s authenticity.
Vendors would need to select a plan before they could proceed with their application. More specifically, they will be asked to provide additional documentation in order to process their vendor application. The current BUSINESS-type vendors would be required to submit, but are not limited to, a copy of their Company ID/Valid Government-Issued ID, business/DTI permit and latest proof of billing.
Completing the registration process doesn’t automatically grant the vendor access to the platform. Vendors will be notified via e-mail once all requirements have been confirmed together with the instructions to complete the store set-up.
We expect the users to be responsible with the information submitted to us and that we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Likewise, we expect the users to safeguard any personal information that they may have accessed while using the platform. Any unauthorized access or suspicious behavior on the account should be reported to us through the website’s official communication channels only.
- The platform is designed to let vendors receive payments from the buyers directly. With our limited role as a platform facilitator, ClickTheCity will never collect nor hold payments for completed transactions in behalf of vendors.
However, ClickTheCity may charge fees from vendors in the form of subscription (for access to additional selling features) or a fixed commission fee for every completed sale. Such fees will be invoiced and collected directly from the vendor and will require a separate agreement accordingly.
- ClickTheCity is not responsible to advocate during disputes between the users of the platform. Issues rising from transactions through the platform need to be resolved between the buyers and vendors only.
- The platform may contain materials owned or licensed to us. Materials may include, but is not limited to, design, layout, look and appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
We also expect the vendors of the platform to respect and observe existing copyright and trademark laws. Vendors have the sole responsibility with the content they publish on the Marketplace.
- ClickTheCity doesn’t have control on the content, condition, legality or suitability of the products and services posted by the vendors.
ClickTheCity doesn’t accept any responsibility as to the reliability, accuracy and completeness of information provided by the vendors on the platform.
Vendor is responsible for providing accurate information on the products and services posted as we cannot confirm the accuracy of any information provided.
Vendor is solely responsible for returns, refunds or compensation arising from damages caused to buyers.
We do not endorse any vendor or perform extensive background checks on them.
Buyer is expected to practice due diligence when making a purchase and all product related inquiries should only be addressed to the vendor.
- Users of the platform are expected to abide by the terms and conditions set above. More importantly, users are expected to observe and comply with existing local laws and ordinances relating to performing business / transactions online.
- ClickTheCity reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or deny any Buyer and Vendor access to the Marketplace for any reason or whatsoever. Should there be any changes made on the Terms of Service, a new version would be published on the website. The changes become immediately effective upon publication and the user’s continued use of the Marketplace following such publication constitutes acceptance to such changes.