La La Land (2017) Comedy, Drama
Photos (24) View all photos
User Reviews (15) Read all reviews
This is an updated classic MGM musical executed brilliantly. Don't expect any intricate plot. This is a languid train ride that take one from point A to a very precise destination. This is the Beat Picture that you will love to see over and over, again. Finally!
Good old classic hollywood with a modern twist and immortal love element. Grabe sa cute ng movie na ito.
The was bored the whole time. Transitioning is poor. The musical has no coherence like performances is scattered here and there. The movie fails to make an emotional connection with the audience.
- The views and opinions expressed are exclusively those of the authors and do not reflect or represent the views and opinions held by ClickTheCity, its officers, and various personnel.
You might also like
Celebrating a Magical Fairy Tale Christmas at Hong Kong Disneyland http://bit.ly/2yk1Ogd
New Movies This Week
- Best. Partee. Ever. Fri, Oct 20 Watch Trailer
- Happy Death Day Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- The Foreigner Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Bad Genius Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Bes and the Beshies Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- 4 Days Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Si Tokhang At Ang Tropang Buang Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Una Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer