Still don’t know how you’ll be celebrating Mother’s Day this year? Since we’re all still pretty much stuck at home right now, it’s definitely a good idea to just have mom’s favorite dishes delivered and enjoyed right at the comforts of your own home. Besides, nothing really beats some quality time at home with family, some good food, and maybe even a film they all love to watch again and again.
We’re helping you make small celebrations possible this year again as we give you a quick list of all the Mother’s Day hotel deals here in Metro Manila. Check them out below:
This Mother’s Day, staying in has never been more festive and delectable as Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila presents its first cloud kitchen, aptly named EASY PEASY, in celebration of Super Mom’s special day.
It is Mom’s holiday and what better way to make her feel like a queen than ordering in a hearty spread—easy peasy. EASY PEASY features delightful favorites, beloved classics, and new specialties delivered straight to one’s doorstep. With just a few taps of the fingers, epicures can get a taste of scrumptious treats such as Sofitel’s signature chocolate chip cookies, French croissant, pain au chocolat, a pizza and pasta menu, Singapore’s popular Hainanese chicken, savory and spicy Thai red beef curry, Tex-Mex staple slow-cooked steak fajitas, and prime US-grade Rib Eye steak, just to name a few.
EASY PEASY’s menu is available daily, 10:30am-9:00pm, and may be ordered directly through Facebook, phone, or email, as well as through major food delivery platforms Grab, Foodpanda, and Pickaroo.
For inquiries and direct orders, send a message through the Easy Peasy Manila Facebook page or call (+632) 8-832-6988 or email H6308-FB12@sofitel.com. Follow Easy Peasy Manila on Facebook and Instagram for more updates and fresh promotions.
- That’s the Limit (P1500 net): Sweet, spice, and everything nice? Café Eight makes dining at home more exciting with a flavor-packed lunch or dinner takeaway that the whole family can savor on Mom’s special day: Thai Shrimp Cake, Pomelo Salad, Thai Grilled Chicken, Pad Thai, and Mango Sticky Rice.
- Love You To Pizzas, Mom (P2000 net): Firehouse Pizza offers the perfect bundle of flavor for the woman who deserves the best, our Moms. Excite the woman who can do it all and take her on a pizza date at home. This is available for the whole month of May.
Hilton Manila celebrates Mother’s Day by honoring all Moms with unique and indulgent dining options under the stars at the Vega Pool and signature Bring Hilton Home cakes and family platters among other treats.
- On Mothers special day guests are invited to dine with loved ones selecting from either the gourmet “Vubble” Premium menu or Cabana Deluxe Menu. Take pleasure in Executive Chef Benoit Chargy’s superb culinary creations while celebrating in style inside Hilton Manila’s unique air conditioned Vubble Pods or go al fresco at the poolside Cabanas. For a truly memorable evening, diners may also choose to order a bouquet of flowers, champagne, and/ or a Mother’s Day-inspired cake. To view the full menu, please click here: https://bit.ly/VegaPoolsideDining. Prior reservations are required. Prices start at Php 9,500 nett for two persons at the cabanas and PHP 16,500 for the Vubbles.
- For guests who would like to celebrate in the comfort of their homes, simply ‘leave the cooking to us’ and enjoy Filipino, Western, or Chinese Family Platters. Sweeten the deal with Mother’s Day-inspired cakes and pastries such as the decadent Heart-shaped Macaron Cake and the ornate Mini Flower Pot Cup Cake selection. A minimum 24-hours pre-order is required. Bring Hilton Home is available for takeaway or via Delishvery. Guests may also order online through Pick-a-roo from May 7 to 9, 2021. Visit http://bit.ly/HilltonManilaMothersDaySpecials for more details on Hilton Manila’s Mother’s Day offers. For inquiries or reservations, please call +632 7239
From an Al Fresco Weekend Barbecue to gourmet or afternoon tea takeaway sets, specialty cakes, or beautifully curated hampers and bespoke gifts, Edsa Shangri-La offers unique opportunities to express your love for Mom.
- Dine and unwind with the whole family in a breezy al fresco setting by the pool, while indulging in the finest grilled meats from the hotel’s special barbeque à la carte and set menu, available on Fridays, from 4pm to 7pm, Saturdays and Sundays, from 12pm to 7pm. Rate starts at PHP 350 net for à la carte menu and PHP 1,750 net for Barbeque set. Edsa Shangri-La, Manila’s all-day Al Fresco Dining also features HEAT and Summer Palace favourites, available daily from 7am to 8pm, and a special Mother’s Day set menu available for the month of May.
- Families who opt to celebrate in the comforts of their own homes can make the occasion extra special with Gourmet On the Move Mother’s Day at Home Set menu. The rate for this set is at PHP 3,700 net, good for 5 persons, available for the whole month of May.
- Delight mom with a high tea celebration with Edsa Shangri-La’s special Mother’s Day Filipino-themed Afternoon Tea Set at PHP 1,700 net, available for the month of May, which may be enjoyed by the pool with views of the lush gardens or at home.
- Make this Mother’s Day one to remember by surprising mom with delectable confectionaries she will truly love. Executive pastry chef Martin Frowd created limited edition Mother’s Day specialty cakes that will truly put a smile on Mom’s face. Choose from Mother of Pearl, chocolate box with hidden pralines, or the bouquet apple pie at PHP 1,200 net. Special Mother’s Day gift hampers filled with sweets and treats are also available starting at PHP 2,500 net.
Mother’s Day holds special meaning for people around the world, not only because it is dedicated to the queen of the home. Today’s circumstances make each moment with loved ones and friends all the more meaningful, especially when spending time in a socially distanced world. Ahead of Mother’s Day weekend (7 to 9 May 2021), Marco Polo Ortigas, Manila is presenting curated dining options available for takeaway and advanced reservations.
Advanced orders are now accepted for Café Pronto’s featured cake for Mother’s Day, Strawberry Shortcake. This version of the classic dessert pairs fresh, plump strawberries with a light, creamy sponge from the Café’s recipe. Each eight-diameter cake is available for PHP1,600 (inclusive of taxes and applicable charges). Guests may choose to add a note or dedication to Mom that the Café Pronto team can customize upon request. Aside from the Strawberry Shortcake, other Signature Cakes are also available at the Café ahead of Mother’s Day Weekend. The most popular of which to date are the Frangipane Fruit Tart, Chocolate Truffle, and the Choco-nut Cake with Tablea Crunch.
Flavours-to-Go, the Hotel’s takeaway menu selection, also announced its Just for Mom meal option, available for PHP998 (inclusive of taxes and applicable charges). The dining curation includes the Hotel’s Baked Whole Barramundi and a Café Pronto favorite, the Keto Cheesecake. Orders placed by 5 May will enjoy an additional savings of 10%.
For more updates from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, please call (632) 7720 7777 or visit marcopolohotels.com. Official social media updates are available on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Make Mother’s Day memorable for all the Moms in your life and gift them with culinary delights from #DiamondHotelPh. For your Auntie who loves the finer things in life, our Continental Tea Time Box is a present she will adore. Order as early as now at onlineshopping.diamondhotel.com or click this link to purchase.
- Across all cultures, generations and roles, the love of a Mother knows no bounds. It’s time to return the love and Diamond Hotel Philippines offers gift suggestions so you can express how much you appreciate your Mom and all the other Mothers in your life – whether she is your friend, sister, auntie, grandmother or colleague. Order as early as now from onlineshopping.diamondhotel.com.
Make mom feel extra special with a delicious spread that can be shared with family or friends. The Mother’s Day lunch set comes with 9 dishes for ₱6,000, good for 4 to 6 persons, available for May 9, 2021.View the menu and place your order at bit.ly/AlfredOrderForm. For inquiries, call +632 5317 0999 or Viber +0917 636 4875.
Save PHP 500 and pay only PHP 3,000 nett from the regular price of PHP 3,500 nett when you order our Mother’s Day Feast in advance. Pre-order on or before May 5 to avail of this special discount. To view the Mother’s Day Feast inclusions, please click https://bit.ly/MothersDayFeastMenuFor inquiries or orders, please call landline number +632 8990 7999 or mobile number +63949 886 5591 or email H7090-FB1@accor.com.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at home with our Mother’s Day Feast because she deserves only the best on her special day.
Celebrate Mother’s Day with an elevated al fresco dining experience while taking in the beautiful Metro Manila skyline at The Peak. Select your preferred dishes from a menu of curated culinary offerings prepared by our esteemed team of chefs. With options that range from US Prime Angus Beef to fresh Tiger Prawns and Grilled Salmon, it will truly be a grand treat for Mom.
To reserve a table, please call +632 8838 1234 or email email@example.com.
Treat mom to a lovely lunch or dinner at home this Mother’s Day prepared by our chefs at Jasmine.Order dishes worth PHP5,000 or our set menus ideal for four at PHP6,988 and PHP7,988 and get a complimentary bath set gift for mom. Prices are nett.For takeout, pick-up or delivery, call +632 88116888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Connect with us on Viber via www.tinyurl.com/NewWorldMKTViber.
Treat mom with a Mother’s Day bouquet and bubbly pairing starting at Php2,950 or 630 GC Award Points until 5/8/21. Order at bit.ly/BuyMomTreats.Show mom she’s Prosecco to none and make arrangements for driveway pick-up or delivery via your preferred service with pre-order at 24-hours lead time.
Discovery Primea has always been part of joyful events and significant milestones celebrated by guests. And while these moments now take place more intimately at home, the hotel continues to celebrate with guests by offering them a taste of Discovery Primea they can experience at home.
This year’s Mother’s Day is no exception, with the hotel’s culinary team hard at work to prepare a special meal families can enjoy in the comfort and safety of their own home. The Spanish Feast features a selection of tapas, main dishes, and sweet endings – all curated with the thought of bringing a burst of vibrant summer flavors and Spanish flair to the table.
Good for 3 to 4 persons, the Mother’s Day Spanish Feast is offered at PHP 4,500 nett, and is available for direct takeout or delivery through the customers’ preferred courier service from 7 to 9 May 2021. The hotel recommends placing orders and payments in advance, at least 24 hours prior the desired pick up or delivery date.
The at-home meal kit comes with reheating instructions to guide diners on how to properly warm up their meal at home. Customers are also reassured that their food orders are prepared with utmost care, following the hotel’s strict safety and hygiene practices.
Families celebrating together, or those who would like to send the Spanish Feast as a present may view the offer details at https://www.discoveryprimea.com/mothers-day-2021/. For orders and inquiries, customers may call +63 2 7955 8888 or e-mail email@example.com.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it’s about time to start planning on how to treat Mom. Whether you’re staying at home or surprising her with a special dinner, Sheraton Manila offers more ways to celebrate Mom’s day.
- Dine at the Vubble: It’s not often that Mom gets to go out. Why not take this chance to treat her to an indulgent lunch or dinner? Sheraton Manila is offering a special four course menu with sparkling wine, bouquet, and cake at the Vubble—a luxury outdoor pod with a 360° view of the pool and garden. Book a 4-course Vubble Dinner for P6,000++ per guest. Club Marriott gets 20% discount. This offer is available for lunch and dinner from May 7 to 9 only.
- Lobster and Steak Buffet at S Kitchen: If lobster and prawns is more up Mom’s alley, then she will definitely love a surf and turf feast at S Kitchen. Book a seat for P2,700nett per guest. Discount applies to Club Marriott (20%) and Marriott Bonvoy (10%). This offer is available for dinner from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. (two sittings at 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) from May 7 to 9 only.
- Stay at Home Feast: Mother’s Day is also family day, and what better way to treat mom than a break from all the cooking. Get The Queen’s Feast Package for P11,000nett good for six to eight guests. Discount applies to Club Marriott (20%) and Marriott Bonvoy (10%). This offer is available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. for pick up or takeaway.
- Mom’s Special Cake: Most moms agree that love and appreciation are the greatest gift of all, but who says no to cakes? Even Mom would love to receive a cake on her special day. Show how much you love her with the 8-inch Queen’s Cake made of white mascarpone cheese mousse and caramel chocolate tablea. Get it for P1,000nett for pick up or takeaway, and delivery for P1,200nett via GrabFood, foodpanda, and Pickaroo. This offer is available from May 7 to 9 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For inquiries and orders on Sheraton Manila Hotel’s offers, contact (+632) 7902-1808 or 0905 279-1187. For more information on the latest offers and to join ongoing conversations, visit www.sheratonmanila.com hotel and follow @sheratonmanila on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join Make it Marriott Viber Community to be on the loop.
Following the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) and subsequent Modified ECQ this year which led to the closing of dine-in services for all restaurants in NCR plus, New World Makati Hotel reopens Jasmine restaurant for all-you-can-eat signature dim sum, barbecued dishes, desserts and more during Mother’s Day weekend, 08 to 09 May. The venue will be accepting guests for lunch and dinner on 08 May and lunch on 09 May. Takeout, pick-up and delivery services continue to be available daily for those who prefer to dine at home.
As an added treat, all moms who dine on 09 May get a complimentary bath set gift. Jasmine’s Yum Cha is priced at PHP1,288 for Mother’s Day on Sunday. On 08 May and the succeeding weekends (except holidays), the rate is PHP1,088. All prices are nett.
Jasmine’s premium dim sum may likewise be enjoyed in the comfort of home via takeout, pick up, or third-party delivery service. Two special Mother’s Day set menus are ideal for groups of four.
A minimum spend of PHP5,000 or more for takeout, pick-up and delivery also get a free bath set gift.
For table reservations or orders, guests can call +632 8811 6888, send a message on Viber at +63 917 888 4194 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dusit Thani Manila pays tribute to all the moms this Mother’s Day by serving up cherished heirloom recipes inspired by warm family memories. Dusit chefs are recreating dishes which draws appreciation for their moms’ cooking that have been handed down to them over the years.
Mom deserves nothing but the best stay-at-home celebration that gets close to a real feast. Each set menu is good for 4 pax, perfect for sharing with the family.
- For Benjarong’s Chef Watcharaphon Yongbanthom, she is sharing a dish that her mom would cook when their family is complete at home. Miang Pla Nung is made with steamed sea bass, thai rice noodles with spicy peanut sauce and lettuce cups. Priced at PHP 3,500 nett, this Thai set menu includes Som Tam Tord (crispy papaya salad), Guay Tiew Luy Suan (spring roll with minced chicken), Gaeng Khieo Wan Gai (green curry) Gam Moo Yang (grilled pork cheek) and Kanom Tako (water chestnut pudding).
- Every time Chef Xerxes Narciso is preparing Paella de Mariscos, made with saffron, mussels, prawns, clams and Spanish chorizo, it brings nostalgic memories of his mom’s house where the food is always good and the aroma of paella wafts through the air. This international set includes Green Salad, Sous Vide Grilled Pork Jowl, Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs and Dusit Chocolate Cake for PHP 3,800 nett per set.
- Chirashi Jyu is one of the comfort foods that Chef Hiroyuki Fukata enjoyed while growing up. It is mixture of sashimi favorites, letting the quality of the fresh ingredients do all the talking. For PHP 4,500 nett per set, you’ll get to enjoy Kani Sarada (crabstick and lettuce), Gyuniku Cream Cheese Maki (simmered beef with cream cheese), Wafu Steak (US rib eye), Wakadori Teriyaki (grilled chicken in teriyaki sauce), Nin-Niku Yakimeshi (Japanese style garlic rice) and Matcha Green Tea Cheesecake.
- In honor of mom’s special day, every order of takeaway set menu comes with a complimentary box of award-winning Laing Empanada, which traces its roots back to Chef Paul Samonte’s childhood in his hometown. He breathed new life to the two classic specialties from Bicol and Ilocos and this entry won a gold medal in the Philippine Culinary Cup 2019.
- For a change of scenery, treat mom to an actual dining dining experience at The Pantry from May 7-9. Get a complimentary bottle of wine for every spent of PHP 5,000 in one bill. A royal treatment to the queen of the house also awaits at Benjarong. Delight mom with an unforgettable Mother’s Day set dinner including all her favorite authentic Thai dishes for PHP 1,800 per person. Moms dine for free as long as accompanied by three (3) full-paying family members. For every family of 4 availing of the promo, get a complimentary weekend buffet voucher for at The Pantry, valid for 6 months.
- For more options, you can also order family a la carte dishes such as US Angus Roast Beef, signature Lechon set, Ka Moo Pa Lo (braised pork knuckle), signature Cochinillo flown from Segovia, Spain and Sukiyaki set at home, from The Pantry Grab and Go. Check out our Facebook page for the complete menu or click through this link: https://bit.ly/3eJEVpP
Dusit Lifestyle members get 30% discount. Call 7238-8888 to reserve in advance.