Love is in the air once again as we come closer and closer to Valentine's Day! Still on the lookout for places where you can treat your special someone – or yourself! – for the big day? We got you covered!
Here are some of the hotel dining deals to check out in the metro:
Spend an unforgettable Valentine’s Day evening at Mireio and enjoy a candle-lit dinner set over a five-course meal at PHP 5,300 or at Php7,900 with exquisite wine pairings capped with a special gift prepared for the ladies. For a delightful mid-day affair at Writers Bar, indulge in Valentine’s Afternoon Tea featuring a sumptuous array of sweets and savories inspired by cupid’s day at PHP1,500 for two, from 2p.m. to 5p.m. daily, from February 1 to 15
Other romantic offers also await guests at the Raffles and Fairmont Makati this season of love. Throughout the month of February, spend a sweet and dreamy rendezvous with loved-ones. At Fairmont Makati, rates start at PHP 10,200 including Champagne with chocolate-covered strawberries, breakfast for two at Spectrum, and late check-out until 3p.m. subject to availability. At the luxurious all-suite Raffles Makati, rates start at PHP 19,000 including Champagne with chocolate-covered strawberries, delightful afternoon tea and evening cocktails at Writers Bar, and Champagne breakfast for two at elegant brasserie Mireio.
Dine and delight in irresistible offers at the hotel’s various food and beverage outlets. From February 13 to 15, couples may indulge in a glitzy and glamorous dining experience at Spectrum, where a live-theater of savory culinary sensations, tempting array of red-hued desserts, and a sparkling glass of Champagne is offered for dinner at PHP 4,300 per person. On the other hand, rebels against romance may celebrate at an Anti-Valentine’s Day party at Mistral Rooftop Bar. Black Valentine features a tempting selection of dirty cocktails available at Php380 each or a free-flow of cocktails at Php1,010 during happy hour.
Celebrate the season of hearts with an exceptional dining experience at Alfred, with a quality menu, live piano music and a token for the ladies.
The starter selection features assorted cold cuts and cheese, salmon gravlax blinis, and composition salad paired with a classic minestrone soup. Buffet highlights surf and turf with U.S. Beef Ribeye and gratinated prawns, complemented with barbequed baby back ribs, paella marisco and a variety of sides. Dessert is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, with red velvet macaroons, rose water profiteroles, chocolate brownies with raspberry Chantilly cream, two flavors of our specialty ice cream and fresh fruits.
The Valentine’s Day Buffet at Alfred is on February 14, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Dinner buffet is inclusive of sodas, chilled juices, and the Diamond Iced Tea for ₱2,000 net per person. Top up to avail unlimited alcoholic beverages, with a selection of local beer, red and white wine and cocktails for an additional ₱500 net per person. Book a table today by calling (02) 5317 0999 or (0917) 636 4875 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Romance beats vividly in the heart of Metro Manila, as Marco Polo Ortigas Manila celebrates Valentine’s Day with dining promotions that satisfy one’s palate. Guests dining at any of the Hotel’s restaurants or bars may choose to celebrate their evenings on a sparkling, classy note, with glasses or bottles of Moët & Chandon Rosé Imperial or Impérial Brut champagne. These premium champagne varieties are available at limited promotional prices from 13 and 14 February 2020.
Gourmands who wish to embark on a global gastronomical experience may opt to dine in Cucina on Level 24. Aside from the restaurant’s signatures like the paella mixta, its roast selection, and an indulgent selection of desserts, a special a la carte menu will be made available for dinner on 13 and 14 February 2020. Dining rates per person for the dinner buffet spread is at PHP 2988. At Vu’s Sky Bar and Lounge, guests can look forward to celebrating Valentine’s Day (14 February 2020, Friday) with a curated tapas buffet while enjoying the performance of Real Groove Band beginning 8PM. Door charge per guest is available at PHP 3,000++, inclusive of the Sky Lounge’s Strawberry Daiquiri as a welcome drink.
From 13 to 15 February 2020, Lung Hin features two special set menus good for two, featuring the fresh flavours of authentic Cantonese cuisine. Available for PHP 4380++ for every couple, the “Beloved” menu includes Baked Stuffed Crab Meat in Shell, Pan-fried Garoupa Fillet with Truffle Oil and Sugar Peas, and Braised Tofu with Wild Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce. Meanwhile, the “One and Only” menu presents dishes including Baked Slipper Lobster with Supreme Stock, Sautéed Diced Beef Cubes with Garlic, and Steamed Stuffed Vegetarian Treasure in Inari Bag. The “One and Only” selection is available for PHP 5880++ for two persons.
Sharing one’s affections are also all the sweeter with Café Pronto’s Love Bites. Available in whimsy designs, the Café’s delectable creations include chocolate lollipops, chocolate pots, Strawberry Tart, and Berry Lamingtons. Guests nursing serious dessert cravings are also encouraged to indulge in Café Pronto’s Dark and White Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Almond Nuts, which is available for PHP 1500.
Couples can have both their hearts’ and tums’ fill with an extensive buffet selection concluded with a decadent array of pink and red hued desserts for lunch and dinner at Café 1228 on 14 February 2020. The restaurant’s famous US angus prime rib, whole salmon in salt crust, and herb and garlic roasted leg of lamb, are paired with the freshest oysters, lobsters, prawns, scallops, as well as curated charcuterie and cheeses, pasta prepared a la minute, Japanese sushi and sashimi, and much more. On Valentine’s Day dinner, 14 February 2020, there will be live entertainment and a special token for the ladies.
The Valentine’s weekend buffet is at PHP2,888 nett per person for lunch and dinner. An optional upgrade for free-flowing wine is at PHP599 nett per person.
Couples can also toast and celebrate love anew with free-flowing Prosecco Romio Extra Dry sparkling wine, also offered at The Lounge from 4 PM to 8 PM for PHP888 nett per person. They can likewise opt to pair with a charcuterie and cheese platter, or choose from an array of a la carte selections for an additional charge.
In addition, a complimentary box of chocolate pralines comes with each order of a bottle of sparkling wine or champagne at The Lounge between 14 to 16 February 2020.
Speed dating is an excellent way to meet with other singletons all in one evening. Even if you are not seeking a soulmate and simply seeking to widen your social circle, you could meet like-minded people and create more connection in the community.
On Saturday, February 15, 2020, 7:00 PM, Sheraton Manila Bay will host its first ever Valentine Mixer and Speed Dating Event at Sunset Lounge & Bar. For only Php 1,250++ per person, mix and mingle with local singles while enjoying a round of Hoegaarden Rosée sponsored by Booze Online Inc. and an eclectic buffet of tapas and cocktails prepared by our seasoned culinary team.
Dress to impress and be ready for good conversations and new connections! For reservation please call +632 5318 0788 or email email@example.com. Like us on Facebook and Instagram @sheratonmanilabay and Twitter at @sheratonmnlbay. Sunset Lounge & Bar located at 7/F Sheraton Manila Bay, M. Adriatico cor. Gen. Malvar Streets, Malate, Manila.
The flutter of smitten hearts, the twinkle in a lover's eyes, a melody that fills the air – it must be Valentine’s Day at Diamond Hotel Philippines!
- Your Valentine's date will want for nothing at Corniche with a special Lunch or Dinner buffet from February 13-16, 2020. From soups and appetizers, to varied, international mains, all the way to dessert, there are no boundaries to their heart and belly's content. With a complimentary glass of champagne on the 14th and live instrumental music to spark the mood on the 14th and 15th, it’s the ideal setting for giving in to your heart’s delight.
- Step into a picturesque Japanese paradise tucked away in the metro and surprise your date with new, unexpected flavors at Yurakuen. Share a spread of authentic Japanese specialties beneath the crystal cherry blossom tree with the 8-Course Lunch and Dinner Menu from February 13-15, 2020. A date this fancy is sure to leave the right impression!
- With an ambience that keeps the conversation cruising, the Lobby Lounge is a great place for cultivating something special and getting to know each other better. A lavish 4-Course Set Menu and vibrant Valentine-themed pastries are bound to get you cozying up together from February 14-15, 2020, with a saxophonist to perform during dinner for a lovely, final touch.
- Imagine a swirling night sky, the gentle trickle of a waterfall, a charming setup of flowers and gleaming silverware, and an array of fine dishes — such a dreamy date at the Poolside on February 14, 2020 will certainly leave the right impression! Make your Valentine’s date a grand gesture with a 5-Course Dinner Set Menu with entertainment by a duo musician.
- Take things to the 27th level with your significant other at Bar27. The view alone is enough to take their breath away; add a 4-Course Dinner Set Menu, a signature cocktail or two, plus a live band to keep the vibe electric and you’re bound to have a night to remember on February 14, 2020.
Fall in love amidst an urban oasis as Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila presents a romantic getaway this Valentine’s Day weekend, February 14-16, 2020.
- Spoil your loved one to the gastronomic pleasures presented by Spiral’s 21 interactive dining ateliers and its elevated line-up of international offerings including French oysters and poached salmon roulade with honey mustard sauce at the French Stove, artisanal cheeses and Coeur de Neufchatel station at the L’Epicerie, sea bass and lamb chops teppanyaki at the Japanese atelier, various textures of chocolate at La Patisserie, and more. Feel the love in the air and dine with a live jazz saxophone musical entertainment. Spend Valentine’s Day at Spiral with rates set at Php 3,000 nett for lunch and Php 5,000 nett for dinner.
- Wine and dine at the most romantic setting in the city, amidst Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila’s iconic poolside landscape and the stunning panorama of the Manila Bay. Enjoy an unparalleled dining experience underneath one of Sunset Bar’s private canopies with a bottle of champagne, bouquet of roses, box of pralines, and an exclusive five-course menu served by your very own private butler. Dine by Design is available at Php 25,000 nett for two persons. Three days advanced reservation is recommended.
Delight in an intimate dinner date at Le Bar with a lavish 5-course French menu paired with a glass of sparkling wine. Start the evening with mini pomme d'amour with foie gras, smoked duck magret with fig chutney, goat cheese and honey mousse with dill and cucumber jelly for amuse bouche. For appetizer, stimulate your taste buds with brouillade d'oeufs with chestnuts and sea urchin. Warm up the palate with butternut squash velouté with truffle and king prawn. Transition to the main course with your choice of pan-seared and whisky flambéed sea scallops, creamy asparagus and guanciale risotto with shallot purée and parmesan cappuccino; or beef tenderloin with béarnaise sauce, mornay stuffed macaroni gratin and parsnip purée. Finish off the sweet evening with crémeux caramel with fleur de sel and hazelnut sablé, and white chocolate ice cream. Valentine’s Day at Le Bar is available on February 14, 2020 between 6:00pm-10:00pm. Rate is set at Php 3,000 nett per person.
Indulge in an exquisite five-course set menu, that includes a welcome glass of bubbles upon arrival and a long stem rose for your lovely date accompanied by romantic tunes performed live by the Manila Philharmonic Orchestra. The In-Pool Dinner experience is priced at P3280++ per person while the Poolside Dinner Experience is at P2980++ per person.
Valentine's is right around the corner and we are preparing to win over hearts this month of love. From a four-course set menu at Old Manila to our talented chefs at Escolta creating a delectable Seafood Dinner Buffet, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to express love and this year.
- Escolta: Their Seafood Dinner Buffet on February 13 and 14 is priced at P5700 for adults (including free-flowing Champagne and Sparkling Wines); P3800 for adults, and P1900 for kids under 12.
- Old Manila: The restaurant will have a Valentine's Day Four-Course Dinner Menu from 6:30PM to 11:00PM, priced at P4500 (P6700, with wine pairing)
Express heartfelt affection this Valentine’s Week and cherish the company of the significant other. Commemorate relationship milestones as 22 Prime brings guests special nights to remember.
Whether it’s for a couple, group of friends, or family, reminisce under the light of a romantic candlelit dinner. Rediscover touchpoints for romance and keep the relationship alive. At PHP 2,500 nett per person, guests can enjoy an exceptional 4-Course Valentine’s Day set-menu. Highlight dishes include Butter Poached Tiger Prawns, Cream of Spinach Soup with Poached Egg, Grilled Snake River Farms Wagyu Striploin, and Chocolate Truffles.
For a more intimate experience, guests could opt to avail of premium tables by the window side valued at PHP 8,500 nett. Package is inclusive of the 4-Course set menu for two, a bottle of wine, a box of chocolate pralines, and a bouquet of flowers.
Talk about love this Valentine’s week. Reserve tables now. Promo is available from February 10 – 16, 2020 only.
Valentine’s Day is a celebration for everyone at Seda BGC with its dining offers at Misto restaurant and Straight Up roof deck bar, as well as special room packages on February 14, 2020.
For a group or family date or a singles’ night-out, Misto presents a Valentine buffet featuring a premium selection of main dishes highlighted by grilled classics and premium carvings such as Argentinian Tenderloin and Argentinian Oyster Blade, US Roast Beef and the Filipino favorite, Lechon. A rich variety of sumptuous starters and desserts complete the feast, plus a bottle of wine for every two persons to enhance the flavors. Dinner buffet is at Php1,888 net, available from 6:00 to 10:00 pm.
A different kind of setting is offered at Straight Up, Seda’s popular roof deck bar. With its new and bigger area on the 21st floor of the hotel’s expansion tower, it offers an exquisite six-course set dinner in its indoor area – perfect for a romantic and intimate evening celebration for couples. Main course is a choice between Grilled Boston Lobster and Beef Tenderloin with a bottle of wine to complement and a jazz ensemble to enhance the mood. Set dinner is at Php3,100 net per person.
The ambiance changes outdoors as Straight Up introduces a Seafood Bar with a market-style set-up featuring a variety of fresh seafood that can be enjoyed grilled or sauteed on-the-spot. More relaxed and with amazing view of the metro skyline and beyond, guests will treasure this extraordinary dining experience with friends or even solo.
Experience a romantic dinner date at Market Café on 14 and 15 February featuring gastronomic delights that will make your heart aflutter. Relish a delicious spread of international cuisine and signature dishes inclusive of chilled juices, soda, iced tea, local beers and a round of strawberry mimosa. The dinner buffet at Market Café is priced at PHP3,300 per person.
For an intimate and sophisticated kind of Valentine’s date, take your loved one to The Lounge. Cheers to love with its special Valentine’s drink, Amore Mio, a mixture of whiskey, strawberry, mango manila tea and vanilla syrup, blended with lemon and mint, and topped up with soda water. Couple guests may enjoy this unique cocktail for a price of one at PHP450.
If your Valentine has a sweet tooth, the Strawberry Caramelito cake is a thoughtful gift idea. This match-made in heaven cake is baked for love presenting a beautiful layer of strawberry mousse filled with caramelito choco chips and fresh strawberries for only PHP1,500 available at the Pastry Boutique.
Celebrate love at New Coast Hotel Manila where it feels like Valentine’s every day. For reservations and inquires, call +632 8252 6888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Like us on Facebook @NewCoastHotelManila, follow us on Instagram @newcoastmnl or visit newcoasthotels.com for more exciting promos and discounts.
The sparks are sure to fly when dining at any of the hotel’s restaurants for the season from February 14 to 15.
- At High Street Cafe, celebrate love and indulge in a romantic dinner feast with signatures from the restaurant’s nine culinary neighborhoods and free-flowing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at Php 3,600 nett.
- Good things come in pairs. While away the afternoon with a Valentine’s themed tea set at High Street Lounge priced at Php 1,650 nett for two (2) persons from February 8 to 16, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- An intimate dinner for two awaits at Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar. Savor a five-course menu dinner with highlights such as Rockefeller oysters, seared scallops and Southwest Australian black onyx tenderloin priced at Php 5,500 nett and a glass of champagne to pair.
- Love is best expressed through food and good music. Choose to dine indoor or outdoor and taste the flavors of Peru at Samba with a four-course dinner priced at Php 3,500 nett per person, and celebrate with a glass of bubbly. Get whisked away with a dinner under the stars in one of the poolside cabanas at Php 18,000 nett for two (2) persons, inclusive of a five-course dinner, a bottle of Champagne, personal butler service and welcome cocktails.
- Guests can claw their way back to love and delight in the signature flavors of Sri Lanka and the Philippines at Ministry of Crab. The dinner menu includes the restaurant signature Black Pepper Crab and chocolate coconut with rum pineapple at Php 5,000 nett per person and a glass of bubbly.
- Swoon-worthy and stellar goodies are available to purchase and bring home to surprise loved ones. The stars of the show are a cosmetic-inspired dessert line, along with decadent cakes, treats and flowers at the goodie counter located in the lobby across High Street Cafe, open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily from February 5 to 15.
For restaurant reservations and other inquiries regarding the hotel’s Valentine’s Day offers, please call (63 2) 8820 0888, email email@example.com, or visit http://shangrilafortholidays.com.
Celebrate the season of love at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria. Impress thy valentine with seats to a four-course dinner under the Ortigas skyline or a delicious wander to the international gastronomic buffet at Seven Corners. An overnight stay on Valentine’s Day is the perfect cherry on top.
On Valentine’s Day, the stars in the sky will witness one’s love to his better half as the hotel presents a romantic dinner under the panoramic Ortigas skyline. Taking place at the hotel’s courtyard while being serenaded by a live entertainment, the four-course dinner will commence with Goats Cheese and Winter Salad. Perfect for the weather, couples can choose between hearty Aromatic Seafood Veloute and Spiced & Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque. For the main course, one can order Surf & Turf – a dish consists of U.S. prime beef tenderloin and crispy braised shin with shiitake and butter-poached king prawn with butternut squash puree, spinach, oyster mushrooms, roasted onion braised cabbage and red wine jus. Other choices include Trio of Chicken and Duo of Salmon. Make sure to save space for dessert with a shared chocolate surprise to cap off the dinner. Love Story Under the Stars is on February 14, 2020, from 6:30PM to 10:00PM at the 5th floor Courtyard and priced at PhP3,000++ per person.
City of Dreams Manila sets the tone for a romantic month-long celebration of Valentine’s with a trove of tasteful offerings at its award-winning signature restaurants, Nobu Manila and Crystal Dragon.
Crystal Dragon: For a lovely lunch or dinner affair, Crystal Dragon lays out a five-course Valentine’s Set Menu (P3, 880++ per person), which captures the best of Cantonese cuisine and other regional Chinese specialties. The menu, available from February 9 to 16, consists of Black Pepper Duck Meat Swan Dumpling and Deep-fried Prawn Swan Dumpling; Braised Sea Treasures and Scallop Dumpling and Black Truffle in Lobster Bisque; Braised Pork Ribs with Red Wine Vinegar and Wolfberry Reduction; Wok-fried Egg Noodles with Seafood, Sliced Abalone and Vegetable Sauce; and Double-boiled Warm Manuka Honey Ginger Tea, Chestnut, and Sesame Dumpling.
Nobu Manila: A destination of choice for a romantic dinner date over a gastronomic feast of Japanese-Peruvian flavors, Nobu highlights its five-course Valentine’s Omakase (P10,000 nett for two) that comes with a complimentary welcome sake cocktail. Exclusively available on February 14, the Omakase begins with Nobu Sashimi Trio, which is composed of Oyster New Style, Oyster with Mango Salsa, and Kinme with Soy Cream Truffle followed by a seasonal selection of Nobu Sushi including Anago, Wagyu, Seared Uni Cup, and Tamago.
Café Society: Guests are spoilt for choice at Café Society and Chocol8, which highlight a selection of Valentine’s hampers and other sweet gift ideas. From February 10 to 15 at Café Society, heart-shaped Linzer cookies, St. Valentine’s cookies, and indulgent cakes starting at P150 nett, along with single-stemmed rose and flower arrangements starting at P500 nett are available. Hampers that come with an assortment of cuddly teddy bears, flowers, a bottle of prosecco, and cookies and cakes starting at P1,000 nett also make a fitting gift for the occasion.
Chocol8: Available month-long at Chocol8 are decadent handcrafted chocolates, consisting of neatly packaged 200-gram Valentine White and Milk Chocolate Macadamia bars (P1,000 nett each), brown and pink bear chocolate sculptures (P2,400 nett each). Chocol8 also offers hampers starting at P1,500 nett replete with pralines and dragees, which come with other lovely gifts including a snuggly teddy bear and a bottle of Martini Rose among others.
The Cafe: At The Café at Hyatt Regency, the featured cake of the month is Raspberry Earl Grey Cake – a decadent medley of seductive raspberry coulis on top of a soft, gluten-free sponge cake and coated with Earl Grey tea-infused mousse.
From its classic Japanese interiors to its delectable dishes created by skilled chefs, the Okura Hotels & Resort’s signature fine dining restaurant Yamazato is the ideal place to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Treat your loved one with an exceptional multi-course Kaiseki dinner for PHP 7,888++ per person, while an addition of an exquisite Japanese-inspired aperitif with the Kaiseki dinner is at PHP 8,888++ person. All female guests who order the special dinner with receive a single stem of rose.
The Valentine's Day Kaiseki Dinner is available from February 13 to 15, 2020. For bookings, kindly call +63 2 5318 2888 or visit www.hotelokuramanila.com. Yamazato is open from Tuesdays to Sundays, 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM for lunch, and 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM for dinner.
There’s a piece of Valentine’s for everyone at Novotel Manila Araneta City! Lovers, families, friends and self-partnered hearts are welcome to enjoy varied offerings to express romance, admiration and sweet quality time.
Love served through your palate is passionately prepared by our global culinary team across all food outlets.
On February 14, couples can spend time under the stars with live musical entertainment for a romantically lit dinner by the outdoor pool on the 6th floor with a 5-course set pair menu and glass of Rose wine for only PHP 2,500 nett per person.
The Lovers menu is highlighted with entrees of Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Scamorza Cheese Crust, Balsamic Braised Cabbaged glazed with Rosemary Oil and Potato Puree or Seared Cod Fillet, Sauteed Prawns, Spinach Mash with Creamy Caper Sauce and Pilaf Rice and end it with a sweet note of Spicy Chocolate Mousse, Passion Fruit Sable, Meringue, Petit Fours for dessert and a choice of freshly brewed coffee or tea.
While at the Food Exchange Manila, recently included as part of the prestigious roster of Philippine Tatler’s Best Restaurants 2020, a wider selection of dishes from the heart will catch you to fall in love at first bite. Your special dinner buffet will feature Prime Rib, Grilled Seafood, Valentine-inspired desserts and a glass of Rose wine for only PHP 2,500 nett per person.