About the Event
On an unassuming winter’s evening, Henry Willows receives an unexpected visit from his estranged son, Matthew, and his goth girlfriend, Christine. Still bitter from the painful divorce that tore his family apart, Henry treats them unkindly.
After Henry discovers that Matthew has run away however, he decides to call his ex-wife, Sue, resulting in an uneasy family reunion. When it is revealed that the sixteen-year-old Christine may be pregnant, it prompts Henry and Sue to recall their past, prodded on by the mischievous and conniving Matthew, who wishes to see his parents together again. Brimming with comedic banter and razor-sharp turns of phrase, Father’s Day unpacks its heavy themes with endless humor.
Book by Eric Chappell
Directed by Baby Barredo
Plus ticket fees and ticket protect.
P1,500 | Orchestra Center
P1,200 | Orchestra Sides
To purchase Wheelchair seat(s) please call TicketWorld at +632-891-9999.
Ratings & Reviews
More from ClickTheCity
New Movies This Week
- Cinta itu Buta Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Ford Vs Ferrari Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Annulment Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Art of Ligaw Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Father Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Two Love You Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour Sat, Nov 16 Watch Trailer