Malaya: A Halloween Themed Bazaar
About the Event
Paleo Marketplace is a student startup that aims to gather local entrepreneurs to create a local fair that would meet the various interests of its customers in a stylish and convenient market space. More than business, Paleo was launched to support the education of less fortunate students; to mentor and incubate the top aspiring local businesses; and to promote a better and globally competitive Filipino products through our partner venue channels.
In our endeavor of supporting local entrepreneurs and businesses, we proudly present Malaya: A Filipino Christmas Bazaar, and Malaya: A Halloween Themed Bazaar, an entrepreneurial fair that will feature local products and merchandises of selected small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs).
The event will be held on October 27-29, 2017 from 10AM – 10PM at the UP Town Center Amphitheater, respectively. The fair aims to showcase around 40 Filipino brands that encourage quality and creativity in the local market competition.
What to expect:
*40+ brand partners ranging from clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, pastries, and a lot more!
*Grand raffle draw with many exciting prizes!
Ratings & Reviews
New Movies This Week
- Tu Pug Imatuy (The Right To Kill) Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- The Day After Valentine's Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Ang Babaeng Allergic sa Wifi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Madilim ang Gabi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Pinay Beauty Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Signal Rock Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Unli Life Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- We Will Not Die Tonight Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer