Mesa Filipino ModerneFilipino
(+63 926) 716-0319
- SpecialtiesTinapa Roll Wrapped in Lettuce, Crispy Boneless Tilapia Served with Four Sauces, River Shrimp on the Rocks, Crispchon, Caramelized Garlic Pork, Hito Flakes and Tawilis with Mangga on Spoon, Bistek Bangus Belly, Boneless Crispy Pata, Seafood Bean Curd Wansoy Soup, Salpicao Ostrich and Laing
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteMesa Filipino Moderne
- ProfileIn April 2009, the Lamesa Group open its new concept by the name of MESA FILIPINO MODERNE located at the newly opened Greenbelt 5. Mesa offers innovative Filipino modern dishes with an Asian twist.
Mesa Filipino Moderne offers a homey and relaxing ambiance that is very and truly Filipino coupled with excellent customer service from our well-trained and knowledgeable service professionals.
Mesa Filipino Moderne serves a wide variety of items from appetizers to soups, main dishes to grill items, choice meat cuts and seafood complemented with a selection of desserts and coupled with specialty drinks and other native favorites. In contrast to others, substantially all items are prepared daily inside the restaurant’s kitchen facility using high quality and fresh ingredients based on innovative and authentic regional recipes.
Tinapa Roll on Lettuce, Hito Flakes with Mango, Boneless Pata, Patotim, Baby Squid in Olive Oil, Bagoong Rice, Suahe on the Rocks, Inihaw Sampler are just few of our best-sellers. But the house-favorite was the Crispchon which is served 2-way, you can have it wrapped with onion leeks, cucumber and wansoy on our home-made pandan crepe and have the remaining cuts tossed with chili and garlic.
Source: Mesa Filipino Moderne Official Website
- New Twitter profile page now available to everyone in Tech
- Sandbox at Alviera: A Playground in Pampanga for Kids and the Kids-at-heart in Travel
- 4 ways to automatically backup your smartphone photos in Tech
- Most Revered Monster 'Godzilla' Rises in Epic Film in Movies
- Third Trailer of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Revealed in Movies
- Teaser Trailer for Teen Romance "If I Stay" Arrives in Movies
- Around the World in 22 dishes at VYNE in Food & Drink
- Meshwe: Lebanese Food as It Should Be in Food & Drink
- 'The Blackboard by Chef Michel' Teaches 3 Lessons in Food Appreciation in Food & Drink
- Google now allows you to insert your smartphone photos straight to your Gmail messages in Tech