A modern Filipino restaurant that puts a a new spin on well-loved classics.
Mesa Filipino Moderne
(+63 926) 716-0319
- SpecialtiesTinapa Roll Wrapped in Lettuce, Crispy Boneless Tilapia Served with Four Sauces, River Shrimp on the Rocks, Crispchon, Caramelized Garlic Pork, Hito Flakes and Tawilis with Mangga on Spoon, Bistek Bangus Belly, Boneless Crispy Pata, Seafood Bean Curd Wansoy Soup, Salpicao Ostrich and Laing
- Budget₱500 - ₱999
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteMesa Filipino Moderne
In April 2009, the Lamesa Group open its new concept by the name of MESA FILIPINO MODERNE located at the newly opened Greenbelt 5. Mesa offers innovative Filipino modern dishes with an Asian twist.
Mesa Filipino Moderne offers a homey and relaxing ambiance that is very and truly Filipino coupled with excellent customer service from our well-trained and knowledgeable service professionals.
Mesa Filipino Moderne serves a wide variety of items from appetizers to soups, main dishes to grill items, choice meat cuts and seafood complemented with a selection of desserts and coupled with specialty drinks and other native favorites. In contrast to others, substantially all items are prepared daily inside the restaurant’s kitchen facility using high quality and fresh ingredients based on innovative and authentic regional recipes.
Tinapa Roll on Lettuce, Hito Flakes with Mango, Boneless Pata, Patotim, Baby Squid in Olive Oil, Bagoong Rice, Suahe on the Rocks, Inihaw Sampler are just few of our best-sellers. But the house-favorite was the Crispchon which is served 2-way, you can have it wrapped with onion leeks, cucumber and wansoy on our home-made pandan crepe and have the remaining cuts tossed with chili and garlic.
Source: Mesa Filipino Moderne Official Website
New Movies This Week
- Sleepless Fri, May 26 Watch Trailer
- Ang Araw sa Likod Mo Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- Spark: A Space Tail Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- The Wall Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- The House on Pine Street Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer
- Osiris: The Last Fighter Wed, May 24 Watch Trailer