Mesa Filipino ModerneFilipino
(+63 926) 716-0319
- SpecialtiesTinapa Roll Wrapped in Lettuce, Crispy Boneless Tilapia Served with Four Sauces, River Shrimp on the Rocks, Crispchon, Caramelized Garlic Pork, Hito Flakes and Tawilis with Mangga on Spoon, Bistek Bangus Belly, Boneless Crispy Pata, Seafood Bean Curd Wansoy Soup, Salpicao Ostrich and Laing
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteMesa Filipino Moderne
- ProfileIn April 2009, the Lamesa Group open its new concept by the name of MESA FILIPINO MODERNE located at the newly opened Greenbelt 5. Mesa offers innovative Filipino modern dishes with an Asian twist.
Mesa Filipino Moderne offers a homey and relaxing ambiance that is very and truly Filipino coupled with excellent customer service from our well-trained and knowledgeable service professionals.
Mesa Filipino Moderne serves a wide variety of items from appetizers to soups, main dishes to grill items, choice meat cuts and seafood complemented with a selection of desserts and coupled with specialty drinks and other native favorites. In contrast to others, substantially all items are prepared daily inside the restaurant’s kitchen facility using high quality and fresh ingredients based on innovative and authentic regional recipes.
Tinapa Roll on Lettuce, Hito Flakes with Mango, Boneless Pata, Patotim, Baby Squid in Olive Oil, Bagoong Rice, Suahe on the Rocks, Inihaw Sampler are just few of our best-sellers. But the house-favorite was the Crispchon which is served 2-way, you can have it wrapped with onion leeks, cucumber and wansoy on our home-made pandan crepe and have the remaining cuts tossed with chili and garlic.
Source: Mesa Filipino Moderne Official Website
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink
- 4 Cheesy Dishes to Check Out in Chili's New 'Your Way' Menu in Food & Drink
- New Trailer For ''If I Stay'' Arrives in Movies
- Whatevs, totes amazeballs, YOLO now part of the dictionary in Tech
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink
- Have Facebook-worthy WeTime moments with Anne and Jasmine Curtis through Smart FB2! in Sponsored
- Must-try: Bacon-topped Mochi-Donuts by Gavino's in Food & Drink
- Porky Power: Bagneto Saves The Day with Affordable Bagnet Meals in Food & Drink
- Tips on how to find the right power bank for your smartphone in Tech
- 5 Fun Ways to Serve SPAM + Manila restaurants where to try them in Food & Drink