- SpecialtiesChicken Joy; Hamburgers; Burger Steaks; Spaghetti; Palabok; Breakfast meals; French Fries; Sundae and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink
- Have Facebook-worthy WeTime moments with Anne and Jasmine Curtis through Smart FB2! in Sponsored
- Must-try: Bacon-topped Mochi-Donuts by Gavino's in Food & Drink
- Porky Power: Bagneto Saves The Day with Affordable Bagnet Meals in Food & Drink
- Tips on how to find the right power bank for your smartphone in Tech
- 5 Fun Ways to Serve SPAM + Manila restaurants where to try them in Food & Drink
- Unbox ''Annabelle'' In Creepy Teaser Trailer & Poster in Movies
- Sans Disservice: Dani Girl and the Imaginative Spin on a Cliché Narrative in Arts & Culture
- ''Big Hero 6'' Official Full Trailer Hits The Web in Movies
- 'She's Dating the Gangster' Works Best When It Embraces Its Silliness in Movies