(+63 2) 633-3780, (+63 2) 636-3785, (+63 2) 633-1758
- SpecialtiesSukiyaki, Tempura, Saisaki Steak, California Maki, Kani Bacon Maki, Temaki, Yakitori, Sushi and Sashimi
- BudgetP500 - P999
- PaymentCredit Card, Cash
- ProfileThe Authentic Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Saisaki for the Japanese means a good beginning. This is celebrated with food and merriment in honor of Ukemuchino-kami, the food goddess. Indeed, here the tradition of Japanese culinary excellence lives on.
In 1985, during a time when all Japanese restaurants were of dark, muggy interiors, Saisaki broke through with a bright, spacious dining place, but still Japanese in ambience. A special odor exhaust system was introduced to avoid the smoke and clinging cooking smell. Japanese Master Chefs were flown in to ensure the quality of the food. Saisaki made Japanese cuisine more popular among the Filipinos.
Through the years, Saisaki has become the standard by which excellence in Japanese cuisine is measured, evolving with the changing preferences of the dining public. When the eat-all-you-can buffet concept became popular in the 1990s, Saisaki featured only authentic Japanese dishes, an incomparable spread of over 100 Japanese specialties made more appetizing and exciting with the interactive on-the-spot cooking, where diners can watch the actual cooking and dishes can be customized to their preferences.
Saisaki offers the widest range of ingredients in the most popular Japanese cooking styles: nimono, tempura, nebemono, agemono, teppanyaki, yakimono, sushi, sashimi, makimono, and temaki. Saisaki with its buffet festivals, has introduced diners not only to the yearlong festivities in Japan, but also to the unique delights of Japanese cooking.
- Teaser Trailer Out For "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" in Movies
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Writer/Director James Gunn Talks About Making An OddBall Blockbuster in Movies
- Dave Bautista on How Much His Role in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Means to Him in Movies
- Dance for Your Dreams and Wear Your School Spirit on Stage with Smart Jump In Dance Off in Sponsored
- Cinemalaya 2014: Ticket Prices, Synopses, and Screening Schedule in Movies
- A Candid Talk with 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana in Movies
- Provocateur: 'Venus in Fur' and the Deep Exploration of a Rarely Looked Upon Theme in Arts & Culture
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink