(+63 49) 544-0851, (+63 49) 544-0852
- SpecialtiesBeringhe, Bulalo, Kare-Kare, Caldereta Baka, Gata Kuhol, Dinuguan, Bulalo, Inihaw Na Hito w/ Buro Hipon, Cabalen Sisig, Camaru, Sampelot and Tibok-Tibok
- BudgetP500 - P999
- ServicesCatering, Buffet
- PaymentCash, Credit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileCabalen, a Capampangan word which literally means “kababayan”, is a fine dining restaurant with strategic branches around Metro Manila owned and operated by MS. Maritel Nievera-Shani.
Cabalen started in 1974 as a small bahay pasalubong selling specialty food dishes, then grew into a restaurant called “Ituro Mo, Iluto Ko”. With the conceptualization of eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want and cravings of Pampango dishes, Cabalen expanded more outlets in the next 22 years caterings to its customer's appetizing tastebuds. Gradually became the most popular eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want buffet restaurant in the Philippines. With Cabalen's strategically located branches in the prime areas of Metro Manila, it brought its products to the market. And soon to open more branches along the metropolis and some provincial areas.
- Now Open: The Farm Organics Resto in BGC in Food & Drink
- 'The Maze Runner' is About the Journey, Not the Destination in Movies
- Food Diaries: Matt Basile, The Rebel Without A Kitchen in Food & Drink
- A GIF keyboard is coming to iOS 8 soon in Tech
- "The Equalizer" Releases Extended Clip in Movies
- "The Judge" Unveils Main Trailer in Movies