(+63 49) 544-0851, (+63 49) 544-0852
- SpecialtiesBeringhe, Bulalo, Kare-Kare, Caldereta Baka, Gata Kuhol, Dinuguan, Bulalo, Inihaw Na Hito w/ Buro Hipon, Cabalen Sisig, Camaru, Sampelot and Tibok-Tibok
- BudgetP500 - P999
- ServicesCatering, Buffet
- PaymentCash, Credit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileCabalen, a Capampangan word which literally means “kababayan”, is a fine dining restaurant with strategic branches around Metro Manila owned and operated by MS. Maritel Nievera-Shani.
Cabalen started in 1974 as a small bahay pasalubong selling specialty food dishes, then grew into a restaurant called “Ituro Mo, Iluto Ko”. With the conceptualization of eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want and cravings of Pampango dishes, Cabalen expanded more outlets in the next 22 years caterings to its customer's appetizing tastebuds. Gradually became the most popular eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want buffet restaurant in the Philippines. With Cabalen's strategically located branches in the prime areas of Metro Manila, it brought its products to the market. And soon to open more branches along the metropolis and some provincial areas.
- First Look: The Theatre at Solaire is Now Open in Arts & Culture
- First Taste of Spicy Betrayal: Meet the Fiery Foursome of 'Traydor' Hot Sauce in Food & Drink
- Warner's Peter "Pan" Debuts Trailer, Character Posters in Movies
- Have a Tasty Throwback: Tom Sawyer's Old Fashioned Krispy Chicken is Back! in Food & Drink
- 10 functional gift ideas under P1,000 in Tech
- A Guide to QC International Pink Film Festival: Synopses, Schedule, and Ticket Prices in Movies