Cabalen, a Capampangan word which literally means “kababayan”, is a fine dining restaurant with strategic branches around Metro Manila owned and operated by MS. Maritel Nievera-Shani.
Cabalen started in 1974 as a small bahay pasalubong selling specialty food dishes, then grew into a restaurant called “Ituro Mo, Iluto Ko”. With the conceptualization of eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want and cravings of Pampango dishes, Cabalen expanded more outlets in the next 22 years caterings to its customer's appetizing tastebuds. Gradually became the most popular eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want buffet restaurant in the Philippines. With Cabalen's strategically located branches in the prime areas of Metro Manila, it brought its products to the market. And soon to open more branches along the metropolis and some provincial areas.
New Movies This Week
- Masterminds Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer
- Snowden Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer
- Broken Vows Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer
- Sausage Party Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer
- My Rebound Girl Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer
- League of Gods Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer
- Ang Babaeng Humayo Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer
- I.T. Wed, Sep 28 Watch Trailer