(+63 49) 544-0851, (+63 49) 544-0852
- SpecialtiesBeringhe, Bulalo, Kare-Kare, Caldereta Baka, Gata Kuhol, Dinuguan, Bulalo, Inihaw Na Hito w/ Buro Hipon, Cabalen Sisig, Camaru, Sampelot and Tibok-Tibok
- BudgetP500 - P999
- ServicesCatering, Buffet
- PaymentCash, Credit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileCabalen, a Capampangan word which literally means “kababayan”, is a fine dining restaurant with strategic branches around Metro Manila owned and operated by MS. Maritel Nievera-Shani.
Cabalen started in 1974 as a small bahay pasalubong selling specialty food dishes, then grew into a restaurant called “Ituro Mo, Iluto Ko”. With the conceptualization of eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want and cravings of Pampango dishes, Cabalen expanded more outlets in the next 22 years caterings to its customer's appetizing tastebuds. Gradually became the most popular eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want buffet restaurant in the Philippines. With Cabalen's strategically located branches in the prime areas of Metro Manila, it brought its products to the market. And soon to open more branches along the metropolis and some provincial areas.
- Bruce Willis Creates Humanoids in Explosive Sci-Fi Action "Vice" in Movies
- Hiking America's Roughest Trail for 94 Days in "Wild" in Movies
- Testing (and Tasting) The Red Light Special: A Sneak Eat of Bait's Seafood Restaurant in Food & Drink
- Theater Round-up: 10 shows to watch from January – March 2015 in Arts & Culture
- 'M' Earns its Statements in Movies
- 'American Sniper' is an Uncomplicated Portrait of a Complicated Time in Movies