(+63 49) 544-0851, (+63 49) 544-0852
- SpecialtiesBeringhe, Bulalo, Kare-Kare, Caldereta Baka, Gata Kuhol, Dinuguan, Bulalo, Inihaw Na Hito w/ Buro Hipon, Cabalen Sisig, Camaru, Sampelot and Tibok-Tibok
- BudgetP500 - P999
- ServicesCatering, Buffet
- PaymentCash, Credit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileCabalen, a Capampangan word which literally means “kababayan”, is a fine dining restaurant with strategic branches around Metro Manila owned and operated by MS. Maritel Nievera-Shani.
Cabalen started in 1974 as a small bahay pasalubong selling specialty food dishes, then grew into a restaurant called “Ituro Mo, Iluto Ko”. With the conceptualization of eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want and cravings of Pampango dishes, Cabalen expanded more outlets in the next 22 years caterings to its customer's appetizing tastebuds. Gradually became the most popular eat-all-you-can, eat-all-you-want buffet restaurant in the Philippines. With Cabalen's strategically located branches in the prime areas of Metro Manila, it brought its products to the market. And soon to open more branches along the metropolis and some provincial areas.
'Ibong Adarna' Triumphs By Rejecting the Cool
Movie Review for Ibong Adarna: The Pinoy Adventure in Movies
- Your Sinigang Cheat Sheet: 12 Restaurants Serving this Filipino Comfort Food in Food & Drink
- Guide to Pelicula 2014: Spanish Film Festival in Movies
- Why Retiro is called Retiro and other things you probably didn’t know about Quezon City in Travel
- The Flash Dashes on to Philippine Television in TV
- How To Hack-Proof Your Online Accounts in Tech