LG 1.0 HP, Dual Inverter Compressor, 70% Energy Saving, Anti-bacterial Filter, Sleep Mode, Window Inverter, Fast Cooling, 10-Year Compressor Warranty | LG Philippines
Get more information on the LG LA100WC. Click for pictures, reviews, and tech specs for the LG 1.0 ...
I'm now liking window type aircon more than the split-type:
1. cost. it is cheaper than a split-type, and even more so if you consider installation cost
2. looks.. this lg window aircon specifically looks really sleek -- it actually resembles a small split type without the eyesore pipes
3. installation. really easy to install, just plug and play
4. maintenance. cleaning cost is cheaper
5. full-featured. dual inverter, energy monitor (really helpful to control your electricity bill), and wifi connectivity so you can monitor/control it using your phone wherever you are.
Not as quiet as I would have preferred -- Its lowest fan speed is still a bit noisy. The "Sleep" fan speed, though, is comparable enough to a split-type -- I would have rated this 5 stars if they made this available as a fan speed.
It has an energy saver feature that turns off and on the compressor and fan to save energy. We tried using it, but the a/c was off for over 20 minutes making the room uncomfortable already.
Thus, for our energy savings, we opted to set the temp to 25 (not too cold and not to warm), then after an hour, just activate sleep mode.
On voice control using Alexa: The LG Thinq Alexa skill is still not available here (Ph), but we do have an IR remote with Alexa that we use to control our IR deices (like TV, Digital Box, our old aircon) and we now use it to also voice control our new LG aircon -- turn it on / off and adjust temperature.
Still a very good purchase -- really worth it :))