The highly-anticipated documentary series The Last Dance, which chronicles an iconic moment in sports history is launching on Netflix this April 20.
Watch the trailer below:
Directed by Jason Hehir (The Fab Five, The '85 Bears), the documentary series chronicles the Chicago Bulls and their pursuit for their sixth NBA championship in 8 years. The 10-part documentary also tells the story of the legend Michael Jordan – from his childhood roots, his NBA draft, and the struggles that led to the team's NBA championship.
The Last Dance also features profiles of Jordan's key teammates Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, and Steve Kerr, head coach Phil Jackson, and current-day interviews with rivals and luminaries from the world of basketball.
Netflix will be dropping two episodes every week. according to the schedule as follows:
- Monday, 20 April – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 1 and 2
- Monday, 27 April – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 3 and 4
- Monday, 4 May – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 5 and 6
- Monday, 11 May – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 7 and 8
- Monday, 18 May – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 9 and 10
The Last Dance launches on Netflix this April 20.