Garmin, a global leader in GPS technology and smartwatches, recently announced the launch of Venu® 3 and Venu 3S GPS smartwatches. These cutting-edge wearables are designed to empower users on their health and fitness journeys, offering a host of features to help individuals achieve their wellness goals.
The Venu 3 series redefines what a smartwatch can do by providing comprehensive fitness insights, stunning AMOLED touchscreen displays, and remarkable battery life. This series is engineered to give users a more complete understanding of their health and fitness, making it the ideal companion for active lifestyles. It also includes new features for wheelchair users—letting them track pushes, follow wheelchair-specific workouts and more.
Available in two sizes and comfortable enough to wear all day and night, Venu 3 series gets up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode. And because users don’t have to charge their watch every night, they can monitor health metrics 24/7 and receive a more holistic view of their stress, Body Battery™ and sleep with new personalized sleep coaching and nap detection.
“At Garmin, we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our users through innovative technology. No matter what your health and fitness journey looks like, Venu 3 is ready to support you every step of the way. The Venu 3 series is a testament to our commitment to inclusivity, connectivity, and user experience. We believe these smartwatches will revolutionize the way people approach their health and fitness journeys,” said Mr. Scoppen Lin, Assistant General Manager, Garmin Asia.
New features to love
- Sleep coach: Receive a sleep score and personalized coaching for how much sleep is recommended and keep track of different sleep stages, naps, and other key metrics such as Pulse Ox1 and heart rate variability (HRV) status.
- Morning report: Receive an overview of sleep, recovery, HRV status and more upon waking up. Even customize the report to view more personalized details.
- Nap detection: Automatically track or log naps to see how they may benefit the body and the suggested time and duration they should be.
- Body Battery improvements: Monitor energy levels throughout the day to find the best times for activity and rest. And get even more details and personal insights on how sleep, naps, daily activities and high stress specifically impact energy levels2.
- Wheelchair mode: Track daily pushes and receive weight shift alerts plus wheelchair-specific sports apps and workouts. In creating these new features, the algorithms of some existing features were modified to enhance the meaningfulness of key insights for wheelchair users.
- Workout benefit and recovery time: Better understand how each workout affects the body and how much time is needed to recover to take on any fitness challenge.
- Rate of perceived exertion: Record how difficult a workout was and how it felt.
- Interval creation: Build interval workouts for running and cycling activities right on the watch.
- Meditation activity: Follow guided meditation practices to help reduce stress, anxiety and more.
- Built-in speaker and microphone: Make and take calls right from the watch (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and use the smartphone’s voice assistant to respond to text messages and more. Those with an Android phone can also view photo messages and respond to texts using the on-watch keyboard.
For health gurus
Loaded with extensive health and wellness stats, Venu 3 series is ready to help keep users going strong. And with days of battery life, users don’t have to worry about charging their watch every night, meaning they can have access to certain health features 24/7. Day or night, Venu 3 series can track heart rate2, respiration, Pulse Ox, stress andBody Battery energy levels. While sleeping, Venu 3 series will monitor heart rate variability to provide users with a deeper understanding of their overall health and will also track those “zzz’s” while traveling and offer personalized tips to help reduce jet lag.
For fitness fanatics
With more than 30 built-in sports apps, users can track the ways they move—from walking and running to cycling, pool swimming, activities for wheelchair users and more. Venu 3 series even lets users follow preloaded animated workouts for strength, HIIT, Pilates and yoga right from the watch. Plus, users can create their own step-by-step workouts from more than 1,600 exercises in the Garmin Connect™ app and send them directly to the watch. For those looking to train for a 5K or something a bit longer, free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans can help users prepare. In addition to keeping tabs on daily steps, calories burned and floors climbed, Venu 3 series can track moderate and vigorous intensity minutes, VO2 max during a run or bike ride and cycling power in watts (when paired with a compatible power meter or indoor bike).
For life on the go
Stay connected – even while on the go – with Venu 3 series. In addition to making and taking calls directly from the watch, Venu 3 series lets users receive emails, texts and alerts when paired with their compatible smartphone. Safety and tracking features help provide peace of mind by sending a message with the user’s live location to chosen emergency contacts if they feel unsafe or if an incident is detected3. While out and about, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments let users breeze through certain checkout lines or transit systems4.Users can also download songs and playlists from Spotify®, Amazon Music and Deezer (subscription required) for phone-free listening. What’s more, users can download apps, watch faces and more from the Connect IQ™ Store right on the watch, or find more options in the smartphone app.
The Venu 3 and Venu 3S GPS smartwatches are now available for purchase and have a suggested retail price starting at ₱28,250. To learn more about the Venu 3 series and Garmin’s extensive range of wearable devices, please visit Garmin Philippines’ website or Facebook page.
Engineered on the inside for life on the outside, Garmin outdoor recreation products have revolutionized life for adventurers, athletes, and outdoor enthusiasts everywhere. Committed to developing products that enhance experiences and enrich lives, Garmin believes every day is an opportunity to innovate and a chance to beat yesterday.
1 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox is not available in all countries.