Living alone has its perks, but it also poses many challenges. Need to get groceries but you just can’t find the time to do it? Be pandaSmart!
foodpanda, the on-demand food delivery service, also offers more than hot meals and snacks. pandamart, foodpanda’s grocery service, lets you skip the queue, frees you from the hassle of traffic, and lets you relax at home as you wait for your groceries to arrive in as fast as 20 minutes. You can choose from over 3,500+ grocery items available in its inventory.
On top of the convenience of having your needs delivered to you quickly, you can also enjoy sulit deals; you can get up to 50% off and score vouchers daily.
Worried about other fees? Don’t fret because it has no service or shopping fees! The delivery fee is free too for a minimum spend of P999.
pandamart has 41 branches nationwide. Orders can be made from 7 am to 12 am; schedules may vary per branch.
Delivery is available in the following cities:
• Batangas (Batangas & Lipa)
• Benguet (Baguio)
• Bicol (Legazpi & Naga)
• Bulacan (San Jose del Monte & Malolos)
• Cavite (Bacoor, Dasmariñas & General Trias) • Cebu (Cebu & Mandaue)
• Davao City, Laguna (Calamba, San Pablo, San Pedro, & Sta. Rosa) • Metro Manila
• Nueva Ecija (Cabanatuan)
• Pampanga (Angeles & San Fernando)
• Pangasinan (Dagupan), Rizal (Antipolo) • Tarlac City
First-time users can use the code PERSONALCARE to get P80 off with a minimum spend of P399.