Siargao (2017)Drama, Romance
- Jericho Rosales, Erich Gonzales, Jasmine Curtis-Smith
- Paul Soriano
This movie made me into a fan of Paul Soriano. It made me want to go to Siargao, made me miss the beach. It made me wanna travel, and maybe even vlog about it. It made me wanna try surfing again. It was just absolutely, unbelievably beautiful.
Truthfully, the story dragged a little. Although that seems to be the norm by indie film standards anyway, so it wasn’t that big of an issue. (Not a connoisseur here, so I really wouldn’t know.) The slow-paced story is the only flaw to what would’ve otherwise been a perfect movie. Because really, everything else was amazing, and more than made up for that one flaw. The casting was great. It felt like they chose the right actors for each part. I believed in them that they could be those characters. The soundtrack was awesome. It had me scrambling to get my phone to Soundhound whenever a good track started playing. But the best part about the movie was the cinematography, bar none. The shots were just impossibly breathtaking. It truly almost felt like an international film just from that alone. You can’t help but fall in love with Siargao after watching this movie. I am beyond amazed at Paul Soriano’s talent.
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 1:41 PM | More Reviews
More from ClickTheCity
New Movies This Week
- Cinta itu Buta Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Ford Vs Ferrari Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Annulment Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Art of Ligaw Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Father Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Two Love You Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour Sat, Nov 16 Watch Trailer