Blade Runner 2049 (2017)Sci-fi, Thriller
- Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford
- Denis Villeneuve
Beautifully shot, well-acted, answers the quesrion "what it means to be human" while raising an entirely different set of questions about sentience and the soul, and to be honest, far too long for its own good.
If you've had enough coffee and you're prepared to sit through the near 3-hour runtime, you will be treated to gorgeous shots, nuanced acting, atmosphere that just brings you in, and a world that feels part of the original.
if you're tired and you just want to relax in an air-conditioned environment, then this movie will put you to sleep. This is not a popcorn flick.
Sat, 14 Oct 2017 11:05 AM | More Reviews
More from ClickTheCity
New Movies This Week
- Cinta itu Buta Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Ford Vs Ferrari Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Annulment Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Art of Ligaw Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Father Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Two Love You Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour Sat, Nov 16 Watch Trailer