M Marie Bernadette Atacador Reviewed the movie My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore 2016-01-08 23:40:37
My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore (2015)Comedy, Romance
- Alden Richards, Vic Sotto, Ai-Ai de las Alas
- Jose Javier Reyes
I am very disappointed that this kind of movie was really included in MMFF. It was like a "GIGO" movie even from the start.
It only capitalized on the fame of the ALDUB and nothing more than that. I hope movie outfits will not only think of the profits that their film will have but also think of the pride and joy that a good film will deliver just in case moviegoers will really enjoy their movies.
MMFF movies should offer the best movies coming from the different movie outfits. I really disliked that they only capitalized the fame of the Aldub and did not even bothered to edit the film properly. I am really annoyed that they keep on doing this bad editing and always gets away with it. Awkward branding sucks...
Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:40 PM | More Reviews
More from ClickTheCity
New Movies This Week
- Cinta itu Buta Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Ford Vs Ferrari Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Annulment Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Art of Ligaw Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- The Father Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Two Love You Wed, Nov 13 Watch Trailer
- Shakira in Concert: El Dorado World Tour Sat, Nov 16 Watch Trailer