Boracay’s Spicebird has permanently found a home in Manila, so we won’t have to miss out on their famous piri-piri grilled specialties. Now, they are giving a crispy and tasty spin to a crowd favorite with the new Piri-Piri Fried Chicken!
It’s everything you love about Spicebird’s grilled chicken — a flavor bomb with just the right amount of spice — now sporting a crunchy exterior. The fried chicken is glazed with the signature piri-piri sauce, which, by the way, you can order in a jar. And trust me, their sauces should be household staples because they give any savory dish that extra zing it needs! If you like it dangerously spicy, try the Firebird sauce. My personal favorite flavor bomb is the Garlic & Lime, which may render you unkissable for a few hours (but it’s worth it).
The Piri-Piri Fried Chicken also comes with a wedge of lime, so squeeze a little of it on the chicken, then dip your chicken in the piri-piri sauce that comes with every order. It is piri-piri overload and I am here for it!
Spicebird Piri-Piri Fried Chicken Menu
- Quarter Piri-Piri Fried Chicken (comes with rice, grilled corn, and your choice of sauce) – P295
- Half Piri-Piri Fried Chicken (comes with rice, grilled corn, and your choice of sauce) – P475
- Piri-Piri Fried Chicken Wings – P295
- Whole Piri-Piri Fried Chicken Ala Carte – P750 (comes with your choice of sauce)
- Whole Piri-Piri Fried Chicken Ala Carte – P950 (comes with your choice of sauce)
The Piri-Piri Fried Chicken will be available for delivery starting Saturday, April 10, at Spicebird Manila (Stall 14 at The Grid Food Market). Order for delivery through The Grid’s website, Pick-A-Roo, and Grab.