It’s spooky season again! And since we still can’t go out in our Halloween costumes to party with friends, we’re all left with the option to celebrate the season of chills in the best we know how: through good food! Luckily, hotels in Metro Manila are releasing a variety of dining deals to treat their guests to something good and delightful just in time for Halloween. Check out some of them below:
Crimson Hotels and Resorts in Mactan, Boracay, Filinvest City Manila, Quest Hotels in Tagaytay, Clark and Cebu, and Timberland Highlands Resort invites guests to celebrate Halloween virtually with a Wicked Halloween on October 30, 2021, Saturday at 2 pm.
To celebrate the Halloween season safely, a Wicked Halloween will entertain kids virtually via zoom with activities from Tinker House, an interactive magic show by Dale Rubio and a Best in Costume contest wherein they can win surprise gift certificates from any Crimson, Quest or Timberland hotel.
For those interested to register to A Wicked Halloween and enjoy 20% savings if registered and paid by October 10, 2021, please visit https://bit.ly/wicked2021 or email email@example.com
- Conjure the thrills and chills even at home with the Halloween Party at Home Package! Creep out your guests with the ghoulishly good Frankenstein’s Joint, a crispy pork pata served with atchara, and steamed rice. Have the kids scream for joy with the Brain and Eyeball Pasta, a crazy delicious spaghetti with meatball sauce. Don’t forget Dracula’s Fingers, a fried chicken fillet served with sweet corn, and barbeque sauce, the Spider Bread stuffed with hotdog, and a six-inch square Opera Tomb cake, an almond joconde cake with coffee rum syrup, coffee buttercream, bittersweet chocolate ganache, and chocolate cross. This deliciously disturbing feast also includes a Carved Halloween Pumpkin and is good for two to three for P2,800 nett. Available from October 29 to 31, 2021.
- The spookiest time of the year wouldn’t be complete with spook-tacular treats! Bring home these six-inch cakes for P1,300 each. Choose among the selection of hauntingly delicious cakes such as Black Cat Sacher Torte, a sacher sponge cake with raspberry jam, chocolate glaze with a cat-shaped chocolate topper. Want a cake to fit your black and orange Halloween theme? The Halloween Entremet topped with a spooky spider is the perfect choice. This cake is made of almond joconde, pumpkin chocolate insert, caramel mousse, and orange glaze. Another cake for taking is the Square Opera Tomb.
- There are also mini cakes for P250 each like the Zombie Brain Cake made of vanilla sponge, green tea white chocolate mousse, green glaze, almond paste topped with a miniature knife made of chocolate. They are also making a spooky twist on The Apple Dessert mini cake sold at the Marriott Café Bakery—the Poison Apple Gateaux is a green apple mousse with green apple jelly, roasted green apple caramel, financier sponge covered in dark glacage. Skulls are also a good idea to add in your Halloween spread and by that we mean the White Skull Cheesecake with of graham crust, baked cheesecake, white chocolate glaze topped white chocolate skull. Aside from mini cakes the Halloween Cookies at P400 for six pieces and Witch Finger Cookies at P80 for two pieces are also available. The cakes and treats are available from October 24 to 31, 2021.
For inquiries, advance orders, delivery, and reservations, call (0917) 859-9521or visit manilamarriott.com. To keep up on their latest offerings, follow @manilamarriott on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be on the loop and join their Viber Community at Make it Marriott.
Kids can have a howling good time spending Halloween at home with creative activities from #DiamondHotelPh. They can be e a pastry chef for a day and decorate their own spooky Halloween Cake or make their own monster cookies with ghoulish designs. The Halloween Cake Kit is at Pph980 nett while the Cookie Kit is at Php150. Order for your little ones today through onlineshopping.diamondhotel.com.
Get Our Newsletter
For orders and assistance: (632) 8-528-3000 / 09757921473 (9 AM to 5 PM only) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Hyatt Manila is releasing its spook-tacular line-up of special Halloween creations from Florentine perfect for your intimate ghostly gatherings at home. Guests can enjoy and sink their sweet fangs into the delectable 8-inch Burnt Honey Cake made of sponge with layers of Dulce de Leche, burnt honey, and cream cheese filling at PHP 1,850 net. Bring back the childhood memories with the traditional Pumpkin Pie mixed with flavors of nutmeg and cinnamon, priced at PHP 900 net. Pumpkin Cupcake, a vanilla muffin with dark chocolate ganache is also available at PHP 250 net. These wickedly delicious confections are available daily from October 25 to 31, 2021 at Florentine or through Dine at Home.
For inquiries or advance orders, call +63 2 8838 1234. Guests may order online through bit.ly/DineAtHomeGHM. Stay connected, like and follow @GrandHyattManilaPh on Facebook and Instagram.
Ready your colorful calaveras (skulls) and calacas (skeletons) as we celebrate this year’s Halloween with a theme “Dia de los Muertos”, or the Day of the Dead.
Be sure to catch this special occasion filled with Mexican flavors at the Friday dinner buffet on October 29 and Saturday dinner buffet on October 30 at The Pantry.
Enjoy all treats with no tricks on October 31 as we bring back our clean cuisine at the Sunday brunch buffet. Take home the fun with a sugar skull-themed cake available for takeaway from Oct 23-31. For inquiries and reservations, call 7238 8888.
Bring home something for your kids for Halloween! We can’t do the usual trick-or-treat now but you can still let them have a bit of fun with these spook-tacular treats. Drop by the Deli when you visit and get them these cute cookies! Hurry, available while supplies last! Only P280 nett for a pack of 12.
No tricks, just treats with our limited edition themed Halloween cakes. Available from18 to 31 October 2021 for takeaway or delivery.
- Oreo Orange Cheesecake (1.2 kg) | PHP 1,450 net
- Chocolate Praline Cake (1kg) | PHP 1,450 net
For inquiries and reservations, please call 8633-8888 or email email@example.com.
How well do you know the Adopt Me game from Roblox?
Comment your answer below and join our Virtual Halloween Party on October 31, 2021, at 3:30 PM. Pre-register at: https://forms.gle/JasMdyX7Ljd7CdwJ7
Registration is open until October 31, 12 PM
Open to Metro Manila residents only.