Ten dishes, three hours, unlimited eats. You're in for a feast at Din Tai Fung every weekday afternoon as they unveil their Afternoon Feast menu.
All weekday afternoons at Din Tai Fung from June 20 until August 18, 2017 (from 2pm to 5pm) will offer their eat-all-you-can Afternoon Feast: for P399+ per person
(service charge of 10% applies), you can have unlimited servings from their selection of ten dishes on the special menu. This promo is for dine-in customers only, and children below four feet may avail of the Afternoon Feast for P299+ per child
. The feast will allow one person to order three dishes at a time, and strictly no leftovers nor take-outs (so come really hungry and order accordingly).
Excited for your Din Tai Fung afternoon delight? Here are the 10 dishes included in the Afternoon Feast:
1. Chicken Xiaolongbao (5 pieces per order)
2. Pork and Roasted Garlic Bun
3. Crispy Vegetarian Mushroom Wontons
4. Vegetable Mushroom Wontons with House Soy Sauce
5. Sweet and Sour Pork (Serves 1-2)
6. Crispy Beef Strips (Serves 1-2)
7. Fried Rice with Sweet Garlic and Scallions
8. Fried Noodles with Vegetables
9. Noodles with House Special Spicy Sauce
10. Mango Sago with Pomelo
Din Tai Fung is located at Mega Fashion Hall in Megamall and at Bonifacio High Street Central, Taguig. Visit www.dintaifungph.com, follow Din Tai Fung Philippines on Instagram (@dintaifungph) and like on Facebook (/dintaifungph).
Din Tai Fung Afternoon Feast mechanics:
- All members of the table must avail of the Feast, which is for dine-in only.
- Children below four feet may avail of the Feast for P299+
- Only three dishes per person may be ordered at a time.
- No take-outs or leftovers. Any leftover meals will be charged its regular price.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Service charge of 10% applies.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.