Milmar Onal's VIsceneTY Solo Exhibition
About the Event
Milmar Onal’s minimalist figures draw calmness highlighting a straightforward intention, his lines meandering up and down, depicting a lifeline of an undiluted flow of energy -- electrifying and unpredictable. The figures remind one of a schematic diagram; specific details, omitted thereby encouraging discourse and making it open to the viewer’s own visual interpretation.
His angles form a continuous landscape, boundless and infinite, with the artist implying the limitlessness of the human mind. The metallic pieces are mnemonics of the electric energy, movement and sound of the city often displayed in bold bright colors. The works attempt to freeze frame a scene in time, or a moment telling a tale with no beginning and no end.
Abstractionist Milmar Onal is a painting graduate from the University of Santo Tomas. Aside from participating in multiple exhibits, he also worked for TV and theater production. Onal also took several courses in Electronics that led him to develop a practice inspired from his observations of electrical flow, currents and circuitry.
VIsceneTY will be on view from May 15 - 24, 2018 with the Artist Reception scheduled for May 15 at 6PM. Galleria Nicolas is located on the 3/F Art Space, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Makati City. For inquiries, contact Galleria Nicolas at +632-625-0273 or +63917-534-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
New Movies This Week
- Tu Pug Imatuy (The Right To Kill) Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- The Day After Valentine's Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Ang Babaeng Allergic sa Wifi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Madilim ang Gabi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Pinay Beauty Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Signal Rock Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Unli Life Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- We Will Not Die Tonight Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer