Your Must-See Sunday Market Returns to The Grove by Rockwell
About the Event
From gastronomic eats to local handicrafts, there’s no telling what bounty you can find at The Grove Sunday Market. A staple and go-to-place for all weekends this summer, The Grove Sunday Market is packed with unique merchants and one-of-a-kind treats you won’t find in your usual brick and mortar shops.
Here’s 5 reasons to drive and dive into the Sunday Market at The Grove by Rockwell:
1. Pop’s Original Lumpianiza – Why pick one when you can have both? Pop's Original Lumpianiza serves up a crunchy fusion of two all-time favorite Filipino snacks: Lumpia and Longganiza.
2. The Sultry Oven – Now this is a treat you’ll want to break your diet for—again and again. The Sultry Oven’s Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownie & Revel Bars, and more are fresh out of the oven for those who can’t resist its creamy, fudgy goodness.
3. Mama Empanada - An original recipe since 1979, Mama Empanada’s chewy and delectable snacks will surely give you that heartwarming and fuzzy feeling inside each and every bite.
4. FLOW Ice Cream – Beat the heat with creamy, handmade ice cream from FLOW! Each cup is mixed with natural ingredients and served in rolls of flair! Try out their newest concoction, The Purple Yam Cheesecake.
5. Just Squeezed – Load up on power-packed juices, and fresh smoothies to jump start your day or energize you from sun up to sun down.
And that’s not all. The Grove Sunday Market has a trove of unique gift items and organic products you can take home. From Himalayan salt lamps to natural skin care remedies to handmade home decors, an afternoon stroll through this bustling community market is sure to bring a surprise for everyone in the family.
More restaurants and service shops along The Grove Retail Row are also open to customers looking for a breather after an exciting shopping spree. Wind down with a hefty meal at Sunrise Buckets, Hanamaruken, Chef Jessie Grill, The Garden's, Om, Asakusa, Pi Breakfast and Pies, Backyard and Bueno. You can also enjoy relaxing services from The Village Barber, Kindermusik, Centro Holistico and De Novo.
The Grove Sunday Market is open on all Sundays from 10AM to 6PM this month of March (including Palm Sunday) at Retail Row of The Grove by Rockwell in Pasig City.
About The Grove By Rockwell
The Grove is Rockwell’s resort-like residential condominium that reflects a well-balanced lifestyle in a secure and safe community in Pasig City. The Grove is the urban escape you are looking for, including having the means to enjoy the best flavors without traveling far from home as The Grove Retail Row offers you a wide array of dining choices.