The 12th Annual Civil Engineering Talk: Resilience
About the Event
Now on our 12th year, in order to address the growing concern on natural hazards, we bring to you RESILIENCE: Hazard Risk Mitigation in the Philippines through Sustainable and Innovative Engineering. This highly anticipated symposium will be held on October 13 and 14, 2017, at the University of the Philippines Cine Adarna in UP Diliman.
For questions on registration, contact Tonette Capalar +63919-802-8787 or Clarice Ecarma +63942-346-5003.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing the organization behind this most awaited event, UP Aggregates Inc.! The UP Aggregates, Inc. is the premier academic and duly recognized organization for civil engineering students of UP Diliman. Since its establishment in 1985, the organization has been able to produce excellent and distinguished alumni, competitive inside and outside of the civil engineering industry, who uphold and embody the values of honor and integrity.
The organization strives to provide opportunities for its constituents, in order to bring out their full potential. On its 32nd year, AGGRE aims to be an avenue for the improvement of its members into student leaders EQUIPPED with the skills necessary to contribute to the progress of the college and the community.
Ratings & Reviews
New Movies This Week
- Tu Pug Imatuy (The Right To Kill) Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- The Day After Valentine's Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Ang Babaeng Allergic sa Wifi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Madilim ang Gabi Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Pinay Beauty Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Signal Rock Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- Unli Life Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer
- We Will Not Die Tonight Wed, Aug 15 Watch Trailer