Ready to bid 2019 adieu? Make sure you ring in 2020 in style. We give you a list of the coolest spots in the metro where you, your family and friends can wine, dine and make your countdown to 2020 an unforgettable one.
Who's ready to welcome in 2020 at the biggest New Year Countdown party in the metro?
This year, Sheraton Manila is ringing in the New Year with a celebration entitled, “Glow Up! A New Year’s Eve Countdown Party.” This neon-themed New Year’s Eve party, to be staged in their Sheraton Ballroom, will be a night of lustrous lights, upbeat music, and sumptuous spread.
Tickets are sold for Php 2,388 only which includes a bunch of good stuff from tapas buffet, two drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), and lots of party favors. They also partnered with Moet et Chandon for the special sparkling wine toast when the clock hits 12. Plus, serving world-class entertainment are Buganda Dancers for an enthralling lights performance and Joaquin Garcia and JV Decena for stellar song numbers. The party starts at 9pm ‘til we welcome 2020!
Since it’s also the last day of the year, have all the excuses to indulge before partying the night away! For Php 3,988, get to enjoy a festive buffet in their S Kitchen all-day dining restaurant and access the Glow Up party afterward.
Say hello to a new year right and bright at Sheraton Manila! Nothing fancy, but pure fun and flavorful made for anyone of all ages. For reservations or inquiries, kindly call +63 2 79021800 or visit their social media pages @sheratonmanila on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
To usher the brand-new year, Nobu Manila curates a special eight-course Omakase (Php 6,999++) available from December 29 to January 1, 2020.
On December 31, a New Year’s Eve Countdown with entertainment commencing at 3 p.m at CenterPlay, showcases flair bartending from the contemporary bar’s star bartenders, and performances from bands Higher Ground, MUB and Part 3, who will jazz up the last day of the year with outstanding entertainment and live music leading up to midnight. Interested guests can reserve a seat or a table starting at Php 3, 000, which is inclusive of a glass of Veuve Cliqout Rose and consumable snacks.
The Garage is throwing a retro-themed New Year’s Eve party until 2 a.m. with its “Good Old Days” promotion. Guests are in for free-flow drinks of either a choice of alcoholic package (Php 2, 588), which comes with draft beer, soda, wine, champagne, and other premium liquor; or the non-alcoholic package (Php 1, 888), which provides soda, iced tea, a selection of chilled juices or a glass of sparkling mocktail. Both packages include a mouthwatering platter of jalapeno poppers, seasoned buffalo fries, and fried crispy nori. For kids, a package worth Php 1, 288 is already inclusive of free-flow iced tea, chilled juices, milkshake or a glass of sparkling mocktail as well as a scrumptious platter of skin-on fries, mozzarella balls, and corndog.
On December 31, the all-new Straight Up roof deck bar sends off 2019 with a New Year Countdown Party (Php5888 nett), plus two other party venues you can cross over to! From the roof deck to the poolside, have a whole night to savor the range of buffet flavors before the countdown begins. A guest band amps up the mood, then at midnight, sparkling fireworks to ring in the New Year!
The main venue, Straight Up in its new 21st-floor location in the expansion tower, will have its own exciting fireworks, plus an unbeatable view of other fireworks simultaneously lighting up the sky from the various points of the metro. It's best to stay with the "New Year' Revelry" package that combines accommodations with tickets to the countdown party and buffet breakfast the next day.
New Year’s Eve at Hilton Manila guarantees to be a spectacular affair, as a visual spectacle of lights illuminate the sky paired with eclectic musical performances and various entertaining activities for everyone to enjoy.
- Hilton Ballroom plays host to sparkling celebrations to bid farewell to 2019. Revelers can countdown to 2020 with an impressive feast for the senses on December 31. The Hilton Ballroom – Poolside Dinner buffet is priced at Php 3,500 per person, inclusive of one (1) beverage and access to the Vega Pool Club New Year’s Eve Countdown Party.
- Vega Pool creates lasting memories with a festival of lights and a crescendo of celebrations under the stars this New Year’s Eve. The New Year’s Eve Countdown Party entrance is priced at Php 2,020++ per person, inclusive of three (3) beverages, Php 1,500 food and beverage credit and party favors.
- The Lobby
- "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" Gala Ball and Dinner: Dress to the nines in the splashiest New Year's Eve party that pays homage to the pop showman who practically invented the colored sunglasses market – Sir Elton John. Tickets for the event are priced at P15000 for adults and P7500 for children under 12.
- January 1: The breakfast buffet, from 6AM to 10AM, is priced at P1800 for adults and P950 for children.
- December 31and January 1: Spices will offer a A la Carte Lunch and Dinner from 11:30AM to 2:30PM and 6PM to 11PM. This is priced at P2300 for adults and P1100 for children under 12.
- Old Manila
- December 31: The restaurant will be serving a Six-Course Set Dinner from 6:30PM to 11PM. This is priced at P9500, inclusive of free-flowing Champagne, wines, cocktails, and spirits. The set dinner, without drinks, is priced at P7000.
- December 31: Brunch Buffet from 12PM to 3PM is priced at P3200 (P4500, with free-flowing sparkling wine) for adults; and P1600 for children under 12.
- December 31: The New Year's Eve Dinner buffet from 6:30PM to 11:30PM is priced at P4500 (P6000 with free-flowing champagnes, wine, cocktails, and spirits) for adults and P2300 for children under 12.
- January 1: Escolta's Breakfast on New Year's Day will be from 6AM to 10:30AM, priced at P1800 for adults and P950 for kids.
- Salon de Ning
- Madame Ning's New Year's Eve Party, happening from 10PM to 4AM, is priced at P3200, with a select open bar and canapés.
- The Upper Lobby
- January 1: Their New Year's Day Merienda Buffet is happening from 2:30PM to 5:30PM, and is priced at P2300 (P2900, inclusive of a glass of champagne), and P1150 for kids.
Greet 2020 with a night full of merriment and cheer! Feel the vibe of live performances by the Brass Munkeys, playing all-time favorites from the 60’s up to present-day chart-toppers. Then DJ Cam Abecina continues the night’s revelry with upbeat music and remixes that’s sure to keep the guests grooving.
Complementing the evening’s performances are an array of premium canapes, charcuterie and cheeses paired with free-flowing beverages like red, white, and sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soda, and chilled juices.
Usher in the start of a new decade in grand style with THE ROYAL AFFAIR, Solaire's New Year's Eve Party featuring the country's own Concert King and Queen, Martin Nievera and Pops Fernandez!
Indulge in free-flowing drinks and a fine selection of international and local dishes prepared buffet-style by Solaire's chefs as you enjoy performances by Martin and Pops and other musical artists. Count down to the new year in the ultimate NYE party in the metro this December 31 at The Tent.
Countdown to the beginning of a new decade with some of today's finest artists, in an extraordinary dinner concert at one of the country's grandest venues! The NYE event will be featuring performances by KZ Tandingan, Jason Dy, Angeline Quinto, Erik Santos, Liezel Garcia, The Company, and Okada Manila Entertainment Group.
- Welcome 2020 the French Way. Be immersed in Parisian glamour and fantasy as Sofitel Manila proudly presents An Evening in Paris: A New Year’s Eve Ball at the Grand Plaza Ballroom featuring an array of culinary delights and free-flowing San Miguel beer, wine and refreshments. Get a chance to win exciting raffle prizes and witness wondrous live entertainment by Burlesque PH and Heartbeats Band! Toast to a beautiful year ahead together with loved ones only at Sofitel Manila.
- In the spirit of celebrating art de vivre, Sunset Bar tailored a special highlighted menu and an after-party blowout to welcome the new year 2020. Dinner set menu features Foie Gras, Meat and Seafood Platters paired with free-flowing wine and beers. A live musical entertainment during the after-party elevates the evening’s festivities. The set dinner is priced at P7999 nett per person.
- Celebrate the New Year in style with a beautifully-curated feast spanning 21 dining ateliers prepared by Spiral’s master culinary artisans. Hans Dimayuga and his band serenade the festive crowd with his heartwarming repertoire. The lunch buffet on December 31 is priced at P4250 nett person, while dinner buffet is at P7999 nett per person.
- We're rolling out the red carpet with a swinging band in tow for 2020 at Corniche! The dinner buffet on December 31 is priced at P3980 nett per person, inclusive of a glass of cava. Meanwhile, there will also be a New Year's Bash at Bar27. Rates are at a consumable rate of P1380 nett per person.
- Wrap up the decade and greet the new era as 2020 rings in at Diamond Hotel Philippines. Step up into A New Year’s State of Mind on December 31, 2019 for a starting rate of Php7,800 nett, with access to the hip and happening New Year’s Eve Countdown Party at the Upper Lobby for 2. Book online with the promo code NY2020 for an unforgettable New Year blowout that’ll definitely be one for the books.
- Ring in the new year at High Street Lounge. Enjoy unlimited snacks and beverage buffet featuring select wines, beers, cocktails and Cava until the clock strikes midnight. Admission to the event is priced at P6000. The event is from 9PM to 12:30AM on December 31.
- Cheers to new beginnings with a special spread prepared in the nine culinary neighborhoods. The Lunch Buffet at the High Street Cafe on December 31 is priced at P2200 nett, while the Dinner Buffet is priced at P4000.
There’s nothing quite like welcoming the promise of a new year from a brighter perspective. What would make the experience even more meaningful and memorable is being surrounded by Metro Manila’s sky displays as the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve. Marco Polo Ortigas Manila presents its annual New Year’s Eve Countdown Party at Vu’s Sky Bar and Lounge, entitled “20|20”.
This year’s celebration is poised to be among the metro’s top parties to see and be seen on the last day of 2019. Tickets are available at PHP 1,850 per guest, inclusive of one Bottega Gold (200 mL) Prosecco as a welcome drink. Doors will open at 8PM, and crowd favourite Real Groove Band will take the main stage beginning 9PM. Guests who wish to chill with the cool breeze facing the Rizal mountainside will be welcomed with the steady tracks mastered by DJ Jade.
Tables may also be booked in advance for large groups raring to ring in the New Year at Vu’s Sky Bar and Lounge. For more information an
Shake off 2019 with a slammin’ ‘90s music by the Verve Band. To keep those feet moving, we’re bringing your energy up with an amazing array of gastronomic feasts. Come in your ‘90s outfit and don’t forget to score big on game prizes and some New Year treats! Registration starts at 7:30PM.
Tickets are at P2850 nett for adults, and P1850 nett for kids aged 2 to 12. Registration starts at 7:30PM.
For ticket inquiries and reservations, please call 8863-2222 or email email@example.com.
The Christmas season is already upon each and every one of us and one of the biggest social events of the year that shouldn’t be missed is only a few nights away: the New Year Countdown Party. To Filipinos and foreign visitors near the Pasay area, Midas Hotel is the place to be to welcome the New Year and say ‘Hello!’ to 2020.
To maximize your December 31st, start off with a satisfying lunch at Midas Café or Yanagi for only Php1,200 per head. Then, book a Deluxe Room for only Php10,499 or Executive Room for only Php12,499 so you can get some much-needed rest and relaxation with family or friends. Come night time, dine in at Midas Café or Yanagi for a special New Year’s Eve dinner buffet for only Php1,800 per head.
Finally, head on to the 2702 Lobby Lounge before the New Year Countdown Party starts and enjoy drinks along with tasty canapés and various scrumptious pica-pica while listening to dynamic tunes of a live band. As the clock strikes midnight, celebrate the New Year as Midas Hotel hands out surprise prizes and giveaways!
Tickets are available at the Front Desk. Buy five (5) New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner and New Year Countdown Party tickets for only Php 2,800 and get one (1) for free to double up your fun in 2020!
For more details, visit Midas Hotel’s Facebook page or visit midashotelandcasino.com.
Usher in the New Year with sparkles and new beginnings. New World Manila Bay Hotel is ready to welcome 2020 with a sparkling countdown party, dazzling room deals and exciting New Year feasts.
Dance the night away as you embrace the wee hours of the year with a Sparkling New Year Countdown Party at The Lounge. Experience an unforgettable New Year bash full of surprises, gastronomic delights, overflowing drinks and exciting entertainment featuring DJ Mia Fernandez. Party your heart out and cheers to a brand new you. Tickets are priced at PHP600 per person inclusive of three rounds of beverages with a variety of choices from a glass of sparkling wine, to a bottle of beer or house pouring liquors.
While the countdown party is the highlight of the New Year, the best way to make the most of the occasion is to have a staycation with the family. Stay in one of the spacious rooms and suites for an extra dazzling celebration. The Countdown to 2020 room package starts at PHP8,888 per night inclusive of buffet breakfast for two and 25% dining discount at Market Café. Take the year 2020 a notch higher. Spend an overnight stay in a Premier Bay View Suite with a stunning view of the magnificent Manila Bay on New Year’s Eve with rates starting at PHP15,888 per night. The Suite and Sparling room promo comes with a grand dinner buffet for two at Market Café featuring a spectacular spread of culinary delights, buffet breakfast for two and 25% dining discount at Market Café. Room prices are exclusive of government taxes and fees. Terms and conditions may apply.
Celebrate a sparkling start of 2020 and shine bright through the rest of the year. For reservations and inquiries, call +632 825