Rudy ProjectSports Apparel and Equipment
(+63 2) 943-2639
- SpecialtiesRudy Project sport sunglasses, prescription glasses for sport, rx glasses sports, sport eyewear, bike helmets, cycling helmets, bicycle helmets, mountain bike helmet, mtb helmets, prescription lenses, polarized and photochromic sunglasses, polarized lenses, photochrnomic lenses, unbreakable lenses, dafety glasses, ski goggles, snowboard goggles, motocross goggles, photochromic prescription lenses, polarized prescription lenses, hydrophobic lenses, protective sunglasses, anti-UV sunglasses.
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteRudy Project
- ProfileSince 1985 Rudy Project is a leading company in sports glasses design and production. Rudy Project puts many attentions in constant search for new materials and technologies.
With its eyewear, ski goggles and helmets, the company from Treviso has been making world-wide sporting history for 26 years.
A sports eyewear leader for 26 years, Rudy Project is leading a race that knows no limits: the continuous pursuit of excellence, in its materials, but also in design and performance. Yes, because in sport there are strict rules, mistakes are not allowed. Only the result matters. Rudy Project is an established brand above all because of its technical sunglasses and rx sunglasses, but also for its ski goggles and helmets of the highest technical level unquestionably synonymous with great performance. It's a company that knows sports very well, and listens to the needs of its players in order to ensure winning solutions. Founded in Treviso in the Veneto region in 1985, Rudy Project has been a leading company for products made in Italy the world over and with its second generation of entrepreneurs, Cristiano and Simone Barbazza, has also confirmed its international success.
Rudy Project has always offered a very broad range, in line with the requirements of sports lovers who are looking to be successful. "We represent the top range of sporting eyewear and we manufacture everything 100% in Italy. To satisfy our sales target - says Cristiano Barbazza, Chairman and CEO of the company - we offer high-performance products which are highly customized, like our special corrective sun lenses for athletes with sight problems. - And he concludes: "Our customer base, who we manage to reach all over the world through optical and sports distribution channels, is represented by very specific niche markets, who recognize the value of our products".
Established with the aim of improving the performance levels of athletes world-wide, Rudy Project has had such great success as a result of its constant investments in the development of new materials and technologies for lenses and frames, with a special vocation for total quality and a truly targeted marketing and communication strategy. Love for progress, passion for style and attention to quality have given rise to an exclusive collection of technologically-advanced sports accessories. "Technically Cool" is the company payoff, two words that best express the DNA of every Rudy Project brand product used by more than 10 thousand professional athletes in all sports, all over the world. It is no coincidence that Rudy Project helmets were the most commonly used among athletes competing at the World Ironman 2011 Championships in Kailua-Kona (Hawaii), the world-famous extreme triathlon competition. "Many internationally-renowned champions choose Rudy Project to win", says Simone Barbazza, Rudy Project marketing manager. - "From golfer Edoardo Molinari to cyclists Ivan Basso and Vincenzo Nibali from the Liquigas team, not to mention the sailing stars competing at the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-2012 who are crossing 5 continents over nine months at sea. In terms of quality, we do not compromise, so that we can satisfy the most demanding sports stars".
From cycling to golf, from skiing to sailing, but also triathlon, running, trekking, free climbing and a whole lot more: Rudy Project is here for champions, whatever their sport.
- Cebu Boutique hotel 'The Henry Hotel' Opens in Manila in Travel
- Bruce Willis Creates Humanoids in Explosive Sci-Fi Action "Vice" in Movies
- Hiking America's Roughest Trail for 94 Days in "Wild" in Movies
- Testing (and Tasting) The Red Light Special: A Sneak Eat of Bait's Seafood Restaurant in Food & Drink
- Theater Round-up: 10 shows to watch from January – March 2015 in Arts & Culture
- 'M' Earns its Statements in Movies