MemoClothing / Fashion
(+63 44) 933-0281
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- ProfileOur modern-luxe design stores with rich textures and lifestyle setting, had people thinking that MEMO is an expensive brand. Yet, we pleasantly surprise our customers who find that we offer the upscale look and image at less than elitist prices. We at MEMO like to think that we make sophisticated fashion more accessible and good quality fit and fabrics more affordable to the upwardly-mobile young men and women.
With individuals seeking more work-life balance, and the mobility afforded by modern technology, the modern work style has become more casual and relaxed. MEMO is the purveyor of convenience-shopping with style for this new young adult generation, through its well-edited line of style-right basics and trend-right fashion.
MEMO is not about being showy or trying-hard fashion; we offer styles that are current and stylish but not trendy for those with confidence in their individual styles. Our versatile fashion pieces can be dressed up, to look polished and refined for business, or dressed-down, for when you want to feel more relaxed and casual.
MEMO involves wardrobe essentials, classics with a contemporary twist and fashion must-haves for the season. Be it in our clean-cut and refined business shirts with the luxurious feel of our 100% cotton, or the flat-out flattering fit of our flat-front men's dress pants or fashion chinos. We are very focused in providing quality fabrics, fit and finish. Memo strives to maintain our upscale brand image, with a style and product quality at a level equal to those of foreign brands, yet at more accessible prices.
MEMO is presently in 30 locations in major malls in Metro Manila and key provincial cities.
Memo received the 2003 Most Promising Retailer Award from the Philippine Retailers Association and the Department of Trade & Industry. In 2009, it won Retailer of the Year also from the same award giving body. In In 2010, MEMO received the same award from the PRA and was thus elevated to the Philippine Retailer’s Association Hall of Fame.
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink
- 4 Cheesy Dishes to Check Out in Chili's New 'Your Way' Menu in Food & Drink
- 'Under the Skin' is a Triumph of Mood in Movies
- New Trailer For ''If I Stay'' Arrives in Movies
- Whatevs, totes amazeballs, YOLO now part of the dictionary in Tech
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink
- Have Facebook-worthy WeTime moments with Anne and Jasmine Curtis through Smart FB2! in Sponsored
- Must-try: Bacon-topped Mochi-Donuts by Gavino's in Food & Drink