Sta. Rosa Bayan Branch
Rizal Ave., Brgy. Malusak, Sta. Rosa
(+63 49) 534-139, (+63 49) 247-6487
Open everyday from 7am to 10pm
- SpecialtiesChicken Joy; Hamburgers; Burger Steaks; Spaghetti; Palabok; Breakfast meals; French Fries; Sundae and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- 8 International Museums That You Can Tour Online for FREE in Tech
- Legend Ends as Final "Rurouni Kenshin" Film Opens in PH September 24 in Movies
- 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' Benefits Greatly From a Growling Liam Neeson in Movies
- 6 Tips to Make Your Ippudo Philippines Experience Worth Lining Up For in Food & Drink
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Be Excited About the Upcoming International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) in Specials
- LULU Restaurant and Hooch: Feeding The Hungry and Thirsty in Makati with Epicurean Delights in Food & Drink