Sta. Rosa Bayan Branch
Rizal Ave., Brgy. Malusak, Sta. Rosa
(+63 49) 534-139, (+63 49) 247-6487
Open everyday from 7am to 10pm
- SpecialtiesChicken Joy; Hamburgers; Burger Steaks; Spaghetti; Palabok; Breakfast meals; French Fries; Sundae and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- Zaan Japanese Tea House: a budget-friendly way to experience Japan without leaving the metro in Food & Drink
- More Chicken for Your Picking: QC fave Señor Pollo now open in Makati in Food & Drink
- New French Resto Now Open: Bistro du Vin in Edades, Rockwell in Food & Drink
- Delightful from Plating to Palate: Crisp on 28th Refreshes the Comfort Food Scene in BGC in Food & Drink
- "Pitch Perfect 2" Teaser Trailer Takes a Bow in Movies
- Bonifacio: Ang Unang Pangulo Reintroduces Bonifacio to the New Generation in Movies