(+63 2) 385-4375, (+63 932) 882-6691, (+63 917) 542-6667
Monday to Sunday 10:00am to 10:00pm
- SpecialtiesBaked Salmon, Beef Salpicao, Laguna Cheese on Pandesal, Adobo Flakes on Pandesal, Arroz a la Cubana, Homemade Pork Tocino, Boneless Bangus, French Toast with Sausages, Fresh Lumpia Ubod, Chicken Pie, Tiramisu, Choco Overload Cake and Mango Bravo
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteConti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant
- ProfileWe at Conti’s are dedicated to provide our customers with the best service and only the most delectable dishes and desserts. Since opening in 1997, restaurant goers have come to love the array of culinary treasures that we offer. We continuously improve and come up with new products to satisfy the most important of appetite... yours.
Starting out as a simple family restaurant in the heart of Paranaque, Conti’s opened with just a few tables and the desire to serve people with delectable dishes. Coming back for the delightful Mango Bravo, the tasty Baked Salmon among others, people found a place where they could gather with family and friends and enjoy scrumptious meals together. Thus, Conti’s earned a following of loyal and satisfied customers.
Conti’s strives to be the No. 1 family restaurant that brings family and friends together through good food. We pride our establishment with the good quality of the food that we serve and the excellent service we render for our clients. 100% customer satisfaction is our top priority in serving. Delectable dishes and scrumptious meals at affordable prices is what we aim to give our restaurant goers.
Our strong commitment to excellence drives us to perform in a dynamic, diverse and challenging work environment. It is our goal to develop and thrive to be the best in the industry. With this in mind, we continually innovate and perform better to achieve organizational excellence.
Indeed, the clamor to set up branches across the Metro has inspired us to expand our horizons. This is a testimony of our customer’s appreciation of our commitment to quality food and service. In return, we dedicate ourselves in satisfying your culinary desires with innovative dishes and confectioneries.
- Dave Bautista on How Much His Role in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Means to Him in Movies
- Dance for Your Dreams and Wear Your School Spirit on Stage with Smart Jump In Dance Off in Sponsored
- Cinemalaya 2014: Ticket Prices, Synopses, and Screening Schedule in Movies
- A Candid Talk with 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana in Movies
- Provocateur: 'Venus in Fur' and the Deep Exploration of a Rarely Looked Upon Theme in Arts & Culture
- ''Fifty Shades Of Grey'' Heats Up Web With Teaser Trailer & Images in Movies
- ''Penguins Of Madagascar'' Clip Reveal in Movies
- Loco for Adobo: 9 Restaurants Where You Can Order this Popular Filipino Dish in Food & Drink
- 'Rurouni Kenshin' Stars, Director To Be in Manila for Sequel's Asian Premiere in Movies
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink