(+63 2) 385-4375, (+63 932) 882-6691, (+63 917) 542-6667
Monday to Sunday 10:00am to 10:00pm
- SpecialtiesBaked Salmon, Beef Salpicao, Laguna Cheese on Pandesal, Adobo Flakes on Pandesal, Arroz a la Cubana, Homemade Pork Tocino, Boneless Bangus, French Toast with Sausages, Fresh Lumpia Ubod, Chicken Pie, Tiramisu, Choco Overload Cake and Mango Bravo
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteConti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant
- ProfileWe at Conti’s are dedicated to provide our customers with the best service and only the most delectable dishes and desserts. Since opening in 1997, restaurant goers have come to love the array of culinary treasures that we offer. We continuously improve and come up with new products to satisfy the most important of appetite... yours.
Starting out as a simple family restaurant in the heart of Paranaque, Conti’s opened with just a few tables and the desire to serve people with delectable dishes. Coming back for the delightful Mango Bravo, the tasty Baked Salmon among others, people found a place where they could gather with family and friends and enjoy scrumptious meals together. Thus, Conti’s earned a following of loyal and satisfied customers.
Conti’s strives to be the No. 1 family restaurant that brings family and friends together through good food. We pride our establishment with the good quality of the food that we serve and the excellent service we render for our clients. 100% customer satisfaction is our top priority in serving. Delectable dishes and scrumptious meals at affordable prices is what we aim to give our restaurant goers.
Our strong commitment to excellence drives us to perform in a dynamic, diverse and challenging work environment. It is our goal to develop and thrive to be the best in the industry. With this in mind, we continually innovate and perform better to achieve organizational excellence.
Indeed, the clamor to set up branches across the Metro has inspired us to expand our horizons. This is a testimony of our customer’s appreciation of our commitment to quality food and service. In return, we dedicate ourselves in satisfying your culinary desires with innovative dishes and confectioneries.
- Life Documented Manila: Making Scrapbooking Fun & Easy in Specials
- Chinese Film Festival 2014: Synopses and Screening Schedule in Movies
- UNO Pizzeria joins Privileges on ClickTheCity App in Privileges
- 5 smartphone myths you need to stop believing in Tech
- Now Open: Japan's Saint Marc Café Opens First Philippine Branch in Mega Fashion Hall in Food & Drink
- Tom Hardy reveals new side of himself in "The Drop" in Movies