To make a good Halo-halo, it's not enough to mix things in a bowl of ice.
- CuisineCakes & Pastries, Filipino
- SpecialtiesBaked Salmon, Beef Salpicao, Laguna Cheese on Pandesal, Adobo Flakes on Pandesal, Arroz a la Cubana, Homemade Pork Tocino, Boneless Bangus, French Toast with Sausages, Fresh Lumpia Ubod, Chicken Pie, Tiramisu, Choco Overload Cake and Mango Bravo
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCash, Credit Card
- WebsiteConti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant
We at Conti’s are dedicated to provide our customers with the best service and only the most delectable dishes and desserts. Since opening in 1997, restaurant goers have come to love the array of culinary treasures that we offer. We continuously improve and come up with new products to satisfy the most important of appetite... yours.
Starting out as a simple family restaurant in the heart of Paranaque, Conti’s opened with just a few tables and the desire to serve people with delectable dishes. Coming back for the delightful Mango Bravo, the tasty Baked Salmon among others, people found a place where they could gather with family and friends and enjoy scrumptious meals together. Thus, Conti’s earned a following of loyal and satisfied customers.
Conti’s strives to be the No. 1 family restaurant that brings family and friends together through good food. We pride our establishment with the good quality of the food that we serve and the excellent service we render for our clients. 100% customer satisfaction is our top priority in serving. Delectable dishes and scrumptious meals at affordable prices is what we aim to give our restaurant goers.
Our strong commitment to excellence drives us to perform in a dynamic, diverse and challenging work environment. It is our goal to develop and thrive to be the best in the industry. With this in mind, we continually innovate and perform better to achieve organizational excellence.
Indeed, the clamor to set up branches across the Metro has inspired us to expand our horizons. This is a testimony of our customer’s appreciation of our commitment to quality food and service. In return, we dedicate ourselves in satisfying your culinary desires with innovative dishes and confectioneries.
1 User Review
Thu, 15 Sep 2016 4:37 PM
- The views and opinions expressed are exclusively those of the authors and do not reflect or represent the views and opinions held by ClickTheCity, its officers, and various personnel.
New Movies This Week
- Friend Request Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Baka Bukas Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- A Dog's Purpose Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- T2 Trainspotting Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- The Shack Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Tatlong Bibe Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Convergence Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer
- Day Of Reckoning Wed, Mar 01 Watch Trailer