Amber Golden Plate RestaurantFilipino
South National Highway Branch
Km.2627 South National Highway, Brgy. Bayanan, Muntinlupa
Metro Manila, Philippines
(+63 2) 862-0017, (+63 2) 862-1924
- SpecialtiesThe Original Pancit Malabon, Bihon-Guisado, Mike-Bihon Canton Special, Sotanghon-Canton Mixed, Canton-Bihon Mixed, Bihon Puti with Toasted Garlic, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Pork BBQ, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pichi-Pichi with Niyog, Chicken Gallantina, and Rellenong Bangus
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteAmber Golden Plate Restaurant
- ProfileAmber Golden Plate Restaurant was established in December 14, 1988 located along the busy intersections of Filmore and Emilia Streets in Barangay Palanan in Makati City.
AMBER serves mostly Filipino dishes specializing in Pancit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi. Through the years, the menu evolved focusing on what the consumers are looking for; quality food and the least possible cost.
At present, AMBER has a dine-in and take-home counter, delivery services (Makati, Muntinlupa and Manila) and catering unit to accommodate small and big functions for any occasion.
AMBER has a variety of noodle, pork, chicken, seafood, beef and vegetable dishes that can be served in gatherings, meetings and parties in offices and homes.
When you see RED and YELLOW riders on the road, rest assured that you have called Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants - The Home of the Original Pancit Malabon and Delicious Pichi-Pichi.
- 7 Social Enterprises to Support this Christmas in Shops & Services
- The West is Cruel in 'The Homesman' in Movies
- 2014 Most-Searched Movies and Restaurants in ClickTheCity in Specials
- Five Food Merchants to Check Out this Weekend at 'Yuletide Yummies' in Rockwell Tent in Food & Drink
- Infographic: The iPhone Evolution in Tech
- RTL CBS Entertainment HD to Air The First-Ever People Magazine Awards in TV