Open everyday from 6:30am to 10pm
- SpecialtiesChickenjoy, Burger Steak, Yum, Jolly Speghetti, Palabok, Breakfast meals, Jolly Crispy Fries, Sundae, and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- "Mad Max: Fury Road" Explodes New Trailer in Movies
- Holy Week 2015 Metro Manila and Provincial Shopping Mall Hours in Specials
- Cafe Seolhwa Bingsu: A Korean Dessert Place Opens in BGC in Food & Drink
- Neil's Kitchen Alabang: A Southern Gem Deconstructs and Reinvents Filipino Favorites in Food & Drink
- Music Pop Star Nick Jonas Transitions to Serious Acting Role in "Careful What You Wish For" in Movies
- Weekend Market Favorite 'The Breadery' Opens Store in Ortigas Offering Handcrafted Breads and Coffee in Food & Drink