Open everyday from 6:30am to 10pm
- SpecialtiesChicken Joy; Hamburgers; Burger Steaks; Spaghetti; Palabok; Breakfast meals; French Fries; Sundae and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Miss 'Bonifacio: Ang Unang Pangulo' in Movies
- 'Shake Rattle and Roll XV' Continues to Be Fun in Movies
- 'English Only, Please' is Two-Thirds of a Great Movie in Movies
- ‘Kubot: The Aswang Chronicles 2’ Embraces the Weirdness in Movies
- All-Aboard the New Trailer of "In The Heart Of The Sea" in Movies
- New "Focus" Trailer, Posters Steal Attention in Movies