Ready to bid 2017 adieu? Make sure you ring in 2018 in style. We give you a list of the coolest spots in the metro where you, your family and friends can wine, dine and make your countdown to 2018 an unforgettable one.
Welcome 2018 with one of the longest, brightest and loudest New Year celebrations highlighted by dazzling spectacles and star-studded performances featuring top OPM stars, bands and DJs.
Headlining the New Year Coundown are some of the biggest names in the music industry including KZ Tandingan, Gloc-9, Morissette Amon, Spongecola, Sam Concepcion and Kiana Valenciano.
For more information, please call the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Concierge at (63 2) 709-9888 or (63 2) 709-0888, (63 917) 838-0111 or visit the website.
Makati Diamond Residences
Be at the center of the most happening parties in the city before the clock strikes twelve midnight. Makati Diamond Residences offers room packages, dinner and other activities to celebrate the coming year.
Thanksgiving Mass: Have your New Year’s Eve mass from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the Gallardo Function Room, Makati Diamond Residences.
- New Year's Eve Buffet: Have a meal to remember as we ring in the New Year. Selections include Roasted Turkey Stuffed with Foie Gras Pate, U.S. Rib Eye Roast Beef, Baked Salmon, and desserts such as Coconut Panna Cotta with Water Chestnut, Sparkling White Christmas Cake and more. The buffet is from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at Php 2,500 net per person.
Count down to 2018 with an amazing view of the BGC skyline. DJ John Robinson, the Ibiza Show Team and the Pop Culture Band are set to giving you the time of your life all night long.
Fuel through the night with an open bar on wines, spirits, the cheese and jamon bar and free-flowing Möet et Chandon from 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm, and the Late Night Menu buffet. Enjoy all of that for only P3,555.00++! For kids 12 years old and below, enjoy everything with chilled juices, soda and iced tea for only P1,777++.
Call (63 2) 755-1777 or (63 917) 633-7499 to pre-purchase your tickets to Ibiza's Countdown to 2018 and reserve a good table. You may also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New World Makati Hotel
Gather your loved ones this holiday for sumptuous feasts and festive cuisines at New World Makati Hotel:
- Café 1228: Indulge in their oven-roasted turkey with chestnuts and prunes and Honey-glazed Hawaiian ham, along with sweets such as Bibingka and Puto calasiao. New Year’s Eve dinner entitles you to one round of sparkling wine and standard drinks for P2,999 per person while lunch is priced at P2,599 per person.
- Jasmine: Feast on one of any of the 10-course set menus prepared by Chef Wong Kam On, with signature dishes and traditional favourites such as Braised local abalone with black mushrooms and Pan-fried scallop with egg white and black truffle sauce, available on December 31, 2017 and January 1, 2018. Set menu prices start at P9,888 for a group of six guests.
- Yum Cha: Lunch buffet spread with the tastiest steamed, baked and fried
dumplings, rolls, noodles and buns at P1,388 per person.
Vu's Sky Bar and Lounge
Enjoy the beautiful fireworks at Vu’s Sky Bar and Lounge this New Year’s Eve. The nightlife odyssey in Ortigas brings two special packages that guests can enjoy. In addition to the wonderful spread offered, quality entertainment from Spellbound Band awaits you from 9:30 in the evening.
Call (63 2) 720-7720 or email email@example.com for more details.
Party in style for the arrival of the New Year at Corniche, Lobby Lounge or Bar 27.
- Corniche Buffet: Kick off the New Year with a bang with an elegant feast of gastronomic delights at only P3,580 nett per person from 6.30pm to 12.30am where you'll have access to the New Year Countdown Party with live entertainment. You also have a chance to win roundtrip tickets for two to Davao!
- Yurakuen: A savory Japanese Dinner Set Menu to welcome the New Year which includes Cava and acoustic duo for entertainment at P2,980 nett per person from 6pm to 10pm.
- Lobby Lounge: Ring in the New Year with Jamon and Wine Pairing Dinner at P1,180 nett per person from 6pm to 9pm and a midnight buffet spread with access to the New Year's Countdown party.
- Mezzanine Area: Don't miss out the midnight buffet spread for only P880 nett per person from 10pm to 2am and party the night away at the countdown bash.
- Poolside Bar: Enjoy cocktails and barbecue with a festive al fresco vibe for only P750 nett per person from 6pm to 11pm. Party the night away with great music and hearty snacks plus refreshing drinks.
- Bar 27: Have your fill of antipasti and tapas with a glass of standard drink priced at P2,380 nett per person from 6pm to 2am; with live entertainment by Maria’s Project.
City of Dreams Manila
The holiday season is truly the most wonderful time of the year with enthralling New Year’s Eve dining experiences and other exciting festivities at City of Dreams Manila.
- The Tasting Room: A holiday five-course dinner degustation menu is prepared by new chef de cuisine Frederic Thevenet with Maitre D' Stephen Moroney at P5,588++ per cover.
- Nobu Manila: An exclusive seven-course Omakase menu for New Year’s Eve on December 31 at P3,880++ per cover. An additional P990++ includes the standard alcohol beverage line-up while P1,990++ provides the premium champagne package.
- Red Ginger: Aside from the best-sellers, a limited-time holiday a la carte selection will be available.
For inquiries and reservations, guests can call (63 2) 800-8080, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.cityofdreamsmanila.com.
Pan Pacific Manila
Jazz-the-night-away at the hotel’s panoramic top floor restaurant, Pacific Lounge as our team of seasoned culinary experts serve sumptuous buffet spread of holiday favorites from 7:00 PM to midnight.
The popular PureSound Band will play dance music from from 8:00 PM to 12:00 MN. Exciting raffle prizes awaits attendees where they stand to win 9,000 worth of Mabuhay Miles from Philippine Airlines and hotel accommodations at Las Casa Filipinas de Acuzar (Bataan), Taal Vista Hotel (Tagaytay), Pan Pacific Suzhou (China), and Pan Pacific Hanoi (Vietnam).
From Pacific Lounge, guests will be ushered for a rooftop countdown to watch the fabulous fireworks display while toasting a glass of sparkling wine for the turning of the year. Party charge is at P4,000 net per adult and P2,000 net per child aged 12 years and below inclusive of dinner buffet and rooftop countdown access. Rooftop countdown access is at Php 1,000 net per person.
Solaire Resort & Casino
Welcome the new year with a bang and a splash with the hottest DJs in the metro. Performances by DJ Travis Monsod, DJ Mars Miranda, DJ Ace Ramos and NYE countdown by Martin Nievera.
Doors open at 9pm. Door charge is P4,000; VIP Cabana at P88,888 and VIP Jacuzzi Cabana at P198,888. Ticketworld Price at P2,500. Buy your tickets http://bit.ly/TicketworldSolaireNYE2018 or call (63 2) 891-9999.
Manila Marriott Hotel
Have a 5-star feast and enjoy a star-studded night with performances by Arnel Pineda and Lani Misalucha, special guests Darren Espanto, Sam Mangubat, Jon Santos, hosted by Giselle Sanchez, and many more entertaining numbers from the biggest artists in music and comedy.
December 31, 2017 • 6 PM Mass • 7 PM Dinner & Show
Marriot Grand Ballroom, Resorts World Manila
With performances by: T3io
Resorts World Manila International Dancers and Acrobats
Juan Miguel Salvador & The Authority
Attire: Dress to Impress
Tickets: Gold at P12,000; VIP at P14,000; and SVIP at P16,000
For tickets, call Ticketworld at (63 2) 891-9999
For packages, call (63 2) 908-8888
Watch the sky light up as Okada Manila go all in this 2018. Enjoy the best view of Okada Manila's signature fireworks show at the Crystal Corridor and say hello to the New Year with a bang! Hosted by Rhian Ramos, Sam YG, and Rico Robles. With special guest: Solenn Heussaff.
Celebrate the start of another year with your loved ones with exlusive dining offers and feast as our signature restaurants.
You can also party your way to the new year as Grammy Award-winning DJ Cedric Gervais takes over Cove Manila, or enjoy live entertainment at the crystal corridor hosted by some of your favorite celebrities.
Reminders: Okada Manila Countdown Celebration event is for 18 years old and above only. Public parking will not be available at the resort. For the convenience of guests, shuttle services are provided around the metro. Visit http://okdmnl.ph/nyeshuttle for the list of shuttle schedule and locations.
High Street Lounge at Shangri-La at the Fort
Get ready to kick off the New Year with glitz and style. Sip fine wine and prosecco while indulging in a special buffet spread of artisan cheeses, premium charcuterie, hot appetizers, and a carving station.
Let Brat Pack serenade you with contemporary jazz tunes to liven up for what will be a fabulous night!
This is priced at Php 4,500 nett per person.
For reservations, please email email@example.com pr call (63 2) 820-0888.