As their way to continue on their goals of making sure that Filipinos have everything they need during the enhanced community quarantine, Grab has launched GrabMart as part of the GrabBayanihan project.
GrabMart is an on-demand delivery service which allows users to shop for your daily essentials through the app, and have the goods delivered to your home safely and freely. Via this new service, users can buy dry goods, beverages, home, and personal care from the comforts of their home.
So far, the service is available in selected stores in Metro Manila. Check out the list of participating branches below:
- GrabMart – E. Rodriguez, Quezon City
- Robinsons Supermarket – Mercedes, Pasig
- Family Mart – Udenna Tower, Pasig
- Famulei Grocery – Rodriguez Avenue, Pasig
- Robinsons Supermarket – Ermita, Manila
- Starbucks – Jupiter St., Makati
- Assi Fresh Plaza – Eton Centris, Quezon City
- Fetch! Naturals – San Lorenzo VIllage, Makati
- Freshmart – Rosario, Pasig City
Grab encourages that users observe cashless payment via GrabPay to reduce contact. Deliveries will also be contactless, with riders and users have to observe a 1-meter distance when delivering and receiving their orders.