Patay Na Si Hesus (2017) Comedy
User Reviews (23) Read all reviews
I have never watched a local movie in the cinema where the audience was guffawing, not laughing, 90% of the time. The humor doesn’t always work, some jokes fell flat, but it’s still funny af. Poignant, sentive, endearing. Jaclyn Jose shines.
I like the story and the punchlines were fantastic. It's indeed not your ordinary Filipino Comedy Film. I love that despite the film using another dialect, I still get to enjoy it. 5 stars. 2 thumbs up!
- The views and opinions expressed are exclusively those of the authors and do not reflect or represent the views and opinions held by ClickTheCity, its officers, and various personnel.
You might also like
Yellow Cab rolls out three new Dear Darla specialty hand-rolled pizzas http://bit.ly/2xBUTe5
New Movies This Week
- Best. Partee. Ever. Fri, Oct 20 Watch Trailer
- Happy Death Day Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- The Foreigner Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Bad Genius Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Bes and the Beshies Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- 4 Days Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Si Tokhang At Ang Tropang Buang Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer
- Una Wed, Oct 18 Watch Trailer