Staying at home for safety doesn’t mean you can’t look polished and pretty. If you’re doing online classes or working from home, you can still enjoy the Posh Nails experience! The new #NailTheDay pampering kits can now add a splash of color to life under lockdown.
The Posh Nails #NailTheDayKit is a curated DIY manicure kit with easy-to-use and natural nail care essentials. It comes in a pretty packaging with everything needed for a salon-quality manicure at home. It makes cleaning, painting and moisturizing your own nails a breeze – and makes nail care a fun experience for anyone!
Handy tool kit
This kit was designed by Posh Nails CEO and President Cat Ilacad with beginners in mind. “My concept for the Nail The Day kit is self-care made easy,” Ilacad shares. “When our stores had to close in keeping with community quarantine guidelines, most of my friends were asking me how they can take care of their nails. Creating this kit was already part of our timeline for the business, but we had to launch ahead of time because of the requests of friends who frequent Posh Nails.” With this kit, she promises that posh girls will be able to do their nails at home easily. “I have tested all these tools and I really made sure that it is very easy to use.”
Whether it is a full on mani-pedi pampering, a quick fix polish touch up, or maybe just shaping and buffing the nails, everything you need is in this kit:
- Clip It Clean Nail Clippers – straight edge clippers that ensure a straight cut. It also allows you to make your desired nail shape.
- Nail File – Dual sided nail file with 180 and 220 grit that are the best for natural nails.
- Buffing Block – a buffer with 240 grit that gives a smoother surface for the nail polish to adhere to. Also encourages blood circulation in your nail bed to encourage nail growth.
- Cuticle Oil Pen – a handy no-mess oil pen to keep nails from cracking. It also keeps cuticles moisturized, healthy and protected from damage due to sun exposure, excessive cold, salty or soap water and chlorination.
- Touch Up Brush – an angled brush used for precision cleaning or removing excess nail polish easily.
- Nail brush – a soft brush to remove dirt or dust collected on the nails, around the nail bed and underneath the fingernails.
- Hangnail Nipper – sized and angled for comfortable and efficient use without having to pull on the hangnail unlike traditional models.
- Pusher – gently pushes the skin from your cuticles back and away from your nails. Helps your nails grow stronger and prevents bacteria from entering the nail and causing unpleasant nail infections.
- Mist Sprayer – a water sprayer to keep your nails clean and prep them for nail polish application.
- Polish remover – acetone-free polish remover with sweet almond oil and a cotton candy-like scent.
Each kit also comes with a step-by-step guide on how to do the best DIY manicure, a fun sticker sheet, and a clear travel-friendly pouch so you can #NailTheDay anytime, anywhere.
The kits also come with two bottles of Happy Skin x Posh Nails Express Gel Polish in classic shades. The combinations of Pink and White or Red and Nude that come with the DIY kits were created in collaboration with local beauty brand Happy Skin.
The polishes have a long-wearing formula that dries quickly and cures in natural light with no UV lamp needed! What’s more, the pretty polishes contain hydrolyzed keratin and almond oil that helps nourish nails and make them stronger. These nail colors come free with the kit until supplies last.