This June 20, we’ll be celebrating all the dads and dad figures we’ve had throughout the years. And if you’ve still got no plans on how you’ll be treating them on their special day, we’ve got you covered! Below, we’re listing down hotel dining deals in Metro Manila that are worth checking out and is sure to make the men of our lives feel loved and appreciated!
Check them out below:
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila honors the Man of the House this Father’s Day weekend with a sumptuous gastronomic feast and relaxing al fresco respite in an urban oasis by the bay.
- Brews and Barbecue at The Food Truck: Celebrate Dad’s special holiday with a laid-back dinner feast at The Food Truck featuring his favorite grilled specialties, food truck fare, and sizzling platters paired with free-flowing beverages. Brews and Barbecue at The Food Truck is available on June 17-20, 2021 at 6pm to 9:30pm and set at Php 3,500 nett. Set against the spectacular view of Manila Bay and its glorious sunset, The Food Truck is located right beside Sunset Bar where refreshing cocktails can be enjoyed while lounging and basking in the sea breeze during Happy Hour. Sip on your favorite drink from the Classic Cocktails menu and enjoy a complimentary second round.
- Father’s Day Special at Spiral: Over at the multi-awarded Spiral restaurant, indulge in an assortment of succulent and tender meats spread across 21 dining ateliers. Father’s Day at Spiral is available for brunch and dinner on June 20, 2021. Rates are set at Php 3,900 for dinner while brunch starts at Php 4,500.
For inquiries and reservations, please call +63 (02) 8832-6988 or email H6308-FB12@sofitel.com.
Families can look forward to treating Dad to Marco Polo Ortigas, Manila’s featured culinary promotions all June long. Not only with the “Man of the House” be rewarded with the Hotel’s delicious specialty dishes, but limited-time savings await guests to place their orders during this happy occasion.
The pastry wizards of Café Pronto whipped up a light, tropical treat in the form of the Mango and Coconut Crème Cake, available for Php 1,600 (inclusive of applicable charges). This cake celebrates the best of summer’s tropical flavors before the rainy season rolls in. A masterful blend of milk chocolate, an airy sponge, sweet ripe mango, and refreshing coconut dance around one’s taste buds with every bite. Marco Polo Elite members are eligible to enjoy 15% savings on their orders upon presentation of their valid membership numbers. The Mango and Coconut Crème Cake is available for takeaway and advanced orders until 30 June 2021.
Located on Level 45, VU’s showcases its very own spice rub with each plate of its Smoked Barbecued Spare Ribs, available for dine in and takeaway. Each set comes with grilled pineapple and truffle mashed potatoes and can serve up to two persons for Php 2,980 (inclusive of applicable charges). Reservations are now accepted for 10 to 12 June, as well as Father’s Day Weekend (17 to 19 June). Marco Polo Elite members may receive 15% off on their orders upon presentation of their valid membership numbers. VU’s continues to welcome guests dining in its al fresco section every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, from 4:00 to 9:30 PM.
Lung Hin is also presenting a limited-time treat for families who wish to mark Father’s Day weekend at home. From 14 to 20 June, guests may place their orders through the new Flavours-To-Go e-Shop to enjoy 20% off on its Roasted Peking Duck (for both One- and Two-Way options, and for whole and half-sized orders). Orders must be placed on http://bit.ly/FTGeSHOP to avail this offer.
For reservations and additional offer-related information, please call (632) 7720 7777 or contact Marco Polo Ortigas, Manila’s official social media accounts.
A father’s enduring love is the solid foundation his children stand on. In a year full of challenges, fathers have stayed strong, supporting their families through good times and bad. As Father’s Day 2021 approaches, New World Makati Hotel presents the perfect way to treat your father on this special day – an all-you-can-eat dim sum feast of Jasmine’s best-selling favorites including barbecued dishes, noodles, soup, dessert and more with free-flowing iced tea and one round of local beer. All dads who dine on Father’s Day will also receive a special gift.
The Father’s Day Yum Cha is on June 20, 2021 for lunch and dinner and is priced at PHP1,288 nett per person inclusive of free-flowing iced tea or one round of local beer. Guests may call +632 88116888 ext. 3679, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or join the Viber app community at www.tinyurl.com/NewWorldMKTViber.
Spend some much needed quality time with Dad this Father’s Day at Hilton Manila and celebrate over a hearty Vega poolside BBQ, or by bringing home well-curated Family Platters and Signature Cakes, specially prepared by Executive Chef Benoit Chargy and team.
- On Father’s Day, Dad can leave the grilling to us with an al fresco, Vega Poolside BBQ feast of well-marinated beef, fish, pork, and chicken skewers paired with buckets of seafood (prawns, mussels, squid, lobster claws). To complete Dad’s special day, the BBQ set is paired with an ice-cold 2 liter beer or iced tea tower, grilled corn, steamed rice, and pickled vegetables. The Vega Poolside BBQ set menu price starts at Php 5,999 net, which serves 4 to 6 diners and available on Sunday, June 20, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Guests may also have a lip-smacking good time at home with Dad’s Family Platters available in four mouth-watering ensembles. Each set is served in self-heating Hotboxes, good for 8 to 10 diners, and with prices starting at Php 6,875 net.
- This year, Dad gets to ‘have his cake and eat it’ with Father’s Day Exquisite Indulgence signature cakes. Choose from three rich and stunning creations: Dad’s Black Velvet Cake – 6 inches of layered chocolate sponge cake with cream cheese, topped with pralines, macarons and cookies; Sweet Temptation – 6 inches coffee mousse cake with cigar-inspired chocolates and a 50 ml miniature bottle of alcohol; or the Éclair de Cubano, 7 pieces of cigar-inspired coffee eclairs in different, rich flavors such as Coffee Kalhua, Dark chocolate whiskey, Pistachio amaretto, Vanilla custard, Salted caramel, Dulce de leche, and Emperador Hazelnut Praline. Price starts at Php 750 net.
- Bring Hilton Home – Father’s Day Specials require a minimum 24-hours pre-order and are available for takeaway or via our own “Delishvery” delivery service. Guests may also order online through Pick-a-roo. Visit http://bit.ly/HiltonManilaFathersDaySpecials for more details on Hilton Manila’s Father’s Day offers.
For inquiries or reservations, please call +632 72397788 or +639178266442, or message us on Facebook through m.me/hiltonmanila.
This Father’s Day, the man of the house deserves something special. There’s everything from heat-and-eat lunch or dinner to easy bite-size treats, and booze to liven up your celebration, here’s our dad-approved gift guide that will touch even the toughest man’s heart.
- Cafe Eight At Home’s All Fired Up BBQ Bundle (P2000 net): This smokin’ hot BBQ takeaway bundle from Café Eight includes Tomato Burrata Caprese, Assorted BBQs with Char Grilled Veggies, Tart Tropezienne, and Alibi’s Iberico Whiskey Sour Cocktail Kit for FREE.
- Pizza for Pops by Firehouse Pizza (P2000 net): They say pizza is the best way to dad’s heart. Surprise him with his Firehouse Pizza favorites and get cheesy with the whole family.
- Gentleman’s Box by Baker J (P699 net): How about an indulgent gift for a most indulgent man? The Gentleman Box by Baker J is packed with a delicious assortment of homemade cold cuts, our signature sourdough bread, and fresh-from-the oven croissants. Get this special package delivered straight to dad.
- Bottled Blends by Alibi Bar + Lounge (P550): How about an indulgent gift for a most indulgent man? The Gentleman Box by Baker J is packed with a delicious assortment of homemade cold cuts, our signature sourdough bread, and fresh-from-the oven croissants. Get this special package delivered straight to dad.
For orders, call 88632222 local 1612, 0998 9613409, or email email@example.com.
- Create a memorable Father’s Day with a sumptuous barbeque feast in Edsa Shangri-La’s breezy Al Fresco Dining by the pool. Enjoy the finest grilled meats from its special BBQ à la carte and set menu, available on Fridays, from 4pm to 7pm, Saturdays and Sundays, from 12pm to 7pm. Rate starts at PHP 350 net for à la carte menu and PHP 1,750 net for Barbeque set. Edsa Shangri-La, Manila’s all-day Al Fresco Dining also features HEAT and Summer Palace favourites, available daily from 7am to 8pm, and a special Father’s Day set menu available for the month of June.
- From June 20 to 30, specially-curated set menus from Summer Palace and Senju will be available for the whole family to enjoy. Feast on a 5-course authentic Japanese meal at Senju starting at PHP 2,500 net per person, or delight in traditional Cantonese cuisine with Summer Palace’s Abundance and Prosperity sets starting at PHP 5,775 net per person with a minimum of 4 orders.
- Families who opt to celebrate in the comforts of their own homes can still make the occasion extra special. While you can’t take dad for a celebratory meal at Edsa Shangri-La, the hotel’s team of local and international chefs brings the Shangri-La experience to your home with a special Gourmet On the Move Father’s Day Set Menu for 5 persons. The rate for this set is at PHP 3,700 net, available for the whole month of June.
Dad deserves the best this Father’s Day and one of the many ways you can show your love is to indulge him at the Corniche A la Minute Eat-All-You-Can for Lunch or Dinner. For the special price of only Php1,600 nett per person, Dad can feast on cuisines of the world hot and fresh, delivered right to his table.
- If you can’t bring Dad to Japan, bring him to Yurakuen instead to celebrate. The Father’s Day Set Menu will fill Dad’s appetite for authentic Japanese cuisine for Php1,880 nett per person for Lunch or Dinner. If Dad wishes to dine a la carte or at the tepanyaki table, Yurakuen also accepts reservations.
- At Al Fresco By the Bay, the chefs have prepared an exceptional outdoor Set Dinner for Php2,800 nett per person. With a line-up of hand-picked dishes and a setting that encourages conversations to flow like wine, it’s a Dad’s Day date to remember.
- Should the family prefer to dine at home, impress Dad with five-star gourmet gems and order from www.onlineshopping.diamondhotel.com. There are three exclusive Father’s Day Set Menus on offer, and if an oriental meal is what Dad desires, Chinese Set Menus are also available. For savory platters, the Slow Cooked Beef Belly in Red Wine Sauce is a great choice. The Premium Grazing Box and Sandwich Grazing Box are also recommended best sellers of the hotel. If your Dad has a sweet tooth, the online shopping site has all the yummy desserts he can possibly want including a decadent Chocolate Mud Cake with layers of rich chocolate ganache that was created for the occasion.
As a memento of the event, Dad will receive a special edition tote bag and face mask courtesy of the hotel for every qualified spend.
For restaurant reservations please call 85283000 ext 1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Book your table now as seats are limited.
Show how much you love dad with our Baked Cheesecake, made extra creamy and will surely satisfy his sweet tooth. Get this ala carte or together with 8 viands for to share with your loved ones this Father’s Day, June 20, 2021.
View the entire menu and place your order at bit.ly/AlfredOrderForm. For inquiries, call +632 5317 0999 or Viber +63917 636 4875.
- Celebrate Father’s Day right at home with TakeMeOut’s Father’s Day curated feast. This package of Php 3,500 nett is good for 3-4 persons. Choose from a selection of menu options which include Salmon Gravlax, Cheese Platter, Paella, Roast Beef, Roasted Salmon, Roasted Whole Chicken or Roasted Pork Belly.
- King of the Grill: Also offered via Take Me Out, steak-loving dads are also up for a meaty surprise with the King of the Grill Package for only Php 2,500 nett good for 2-3 persons. The set–dinner includes a cheese board or El Dorado salad, two (2) pieces ready-to-cook striploin steaks (at 300 grams each) and a featured dessert from Indulge Gelato. There’s nothing more rewarding for our super dads than a meaty dinner propped with a bottle of red or white wine to go with it.
- Sweets for my Sweet, Sugar for my Daddy: A sweet treat also awaits the entire family with different delightful creation available for this celebration with Novotel’s customizable decadent chocolate fondant cake for only Php 1,250 nett. Go down the memory lane by choosing a reminiscent photo with the man of the hour or have a photo of his favorite hobby or collection printed on our edible sugar sheet to complement his special day. Available for take-out, delivery and curbside pick-up. Order must be placed at least 24 hours in advance.
- Meet Me On Weekends: Father’s Day is the perfect chance to take Dad out on a leisurely weekend barbecue outdoor buffet to express just how thankful you are for him. At The 6th Manila, a featured buffet spread is available at Php1,288 nett per person starting June 12, open every Saturday dinner only. With a line-up of handpicked dishes and an intimate setting that encourages good conversations to flow like wine, it’s a Dad’s Day date to remember after all.
Surprise your Dad with an indulgent Sachertorte chocolate and apricot-layered cake from Florentine. Available from 7 to 20 June 2021, with prices starting at PHP 1,850 net.To order, please visit this link – bit.ly/DineAtHomeGHM .
For inquiries and alternative ways to purchase, call +632 8838 1234 or email email@example.com.
Bring the bistro to your home on Father’s Day with this delicious spread prepared by our chefs. Good for 4 to 5 persons, our Father’s Day meal kit includes classic and comforting French dishes along with a special treat for Dad. Available for PHP 5,000 nett from June 18 to 20, 2021.
Visit https://www.discoveryprimea.com/fathers-day-2021/ for more information. To order, call +63 2 7955 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Father’s Day is coming up soon. Here are some exciting options for your celebration. Call 02 7902 1808 to reserve a seat.
Celebrate the Man of the Hour with a Father’s Day Meat Lover’s Feast that’s sure to to fill dad’s heart and stomach.
- Escolta’s Father’s Day Brunch (June 20, 12NN to 3PM): Spend a momentous Sunday Brunch Buffet with Dad in Escolta over Father’s Day weekend June 20. An array of delightful dishes to enjoy include juicy meat carving stations, roasted seasonal vegetables, alluring dainty cakes and desserts, umami-rich seafood and sashimi, a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, and delicate sweet delights. This is priced at P3100 per person.
- The Lobby’s Meat Lovers Feast (June 19-20, 6PM to 9PM): Is he a meat lover? Does Dad beg for bacon and bow down to beef? Well, if he’d like a little substance, on his big day, whisk Dad away from lockdown duties and have him order from the lavish Meaty Man’s Menu at The Lobby on June 19 and 20 (Saturday and Sunday) that offers an array of rare cuts of meat cooked to perfection.
- Spices Garden’s All-You-Can-Eat Grill (June 19-20, 6PM to 9PM): With 2021 acknowledged as the year of outdoor dining, we’ve decided that al fresco is how we roll in Spices at dinnertime. Aside from health experts’ recommendations that the risk of spreading coronavirus is lower outside than it is inside a restaurant, there are other reasons to opt for an outdoor table on Father’s Day Weekend, June 19 and 20 (Saturday and Sunday) – like gorgeous tropical backdrops lending themselves for more Instagram-worthy pics on Father’s Day Under the Stars when Dad gets to enjoy a complimentary dinner when dining with three paying guests at P2,490 per person.
- Yamazato: The Special Father’s Day Kaiseki Set with Hakushika Namachozo 300 ml sake is available at traditional Japanese fine dining restaurant Yamazato from June 15 to 20, 2021. The set menu features clear soup with seasonal dumpling and shimeji mushroom in Japanese suiji dashi stock and butter-grilled salmon on a ceramic plate with miso sauce, as well as ice cream and coconut bavarois for dessert – all meticulously crafted by Japanese Executive Chef Rinnosuke Mouri.
- A selection of teppanyaki courses are also available. The Father’s Day Teppanyaki Hana Course features onion soup with baked cheese, sautéed hamachi fish in salt and lemon, Australian Wagyu tenderloin, and king prawn cucumber with tosa vinegar – all cooked a la minute. The set menu comes with a Hakushika Namachozo 300 ml sake for PHP 6,500 nett per person.
- Another option is the Father’s Day Teppanyaki Tsuki Course, featuring Saga beef sirloin, grilled beef tataki, hotpot with king prawn, hamachi, and mussels. Priced at PHP 7,000 nett per person, the set menu comes with a Hakushika Namachozo 300 ml sake. Yamazato is open for lunch from 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM; dinner from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM, Tuesday to Sunday. Advance reservation is highly recommended. For the private teppanyaki room, please reserve at least one (1) day in advance.
For those who like to celebrate at home, Father’s Day set platters can be ordered via Okura At Home for pickup and delivery. Order more than one week ahead and enjoy 20% off.
- The Father’s Day Special Maki Sushi Platter, priced at PHP 3,000 nett, includes California roll, inari sushi, futomaki, mackerel sushi, tamagoyaki, and miso soup; and is good for 4 persons.
- Share the Father’s Day Special Three-Tier Bento Platter with Sake with the family, for PHP 5,500 nett. The bento platter highlights traditional Japanese dishes like the black tiger shrimp simmered in ginger and soya, grilled salmon flavored with saikyo miso, US beef roll with vegetables, breaded shrimp fry, pan-seared duck breast, and chirashi sushi. Okura At Home’s Father’s Day offers is available from June 15 to 20, 2021. For orders and inquiries, please call +63 2 5318 28815 or +63 917 818 9868. You may order from 9 AM to 9 PM daily.
No man deserves more loving than all dads in the world, and unlimited steak, French oysters, and jumbo prawns is what he truly deserves. From June 19 to 20, Marriott Café is bringing back its most-loved Meat Overload spread which includes Australian beef rump and whole turkey roast, Oceans Harvest with jumbo tiger prawns and whole apahap, mud crab, and French Legris oysters with classic mignonette and citrus salsa! A variety of sashimi, sushi, pasta, salad, local dishes, and dessert are also included in the selection. Marriott Café’s Father’s Day buffet is available from June 19 (dinner only) and June 20 (brunch and dinner) for P2,380++ per person. Prior reservation is required. Call (0917) 584-9560 to reserve a seat.
If you’re thinking of celebrating at home, Marriott’s Father’s Day Feast is a spread of all things Dad loves from a whole slab of park baby back ribs, four pieces U.S. certified Angus striploin steak. (180g), four pieces grilled homemade veal bratwurst, four pieces grilled barbeque chicken leg quarters, four crafted sides, and a six-inch moustache cake to top it all off—all these for P4,100++ which is good for three to four persons. More treats are also available at Marriott Café Bakery such as the six-inch Ube Chess Cake made of graham crust, desiccated coconut, cream cheese, purple yam jam, and chocolate chess pieces for P1,200 net, the six-inch My Father’s Moustache Cake made of dark chocolate mousse, sacher biscuit, praline crunchy layers, vanilla crème brulee , milk chocolate glaze, chocolate belt, and moustache for P1,300 nett, and the Chocolate Golf Shoe, a stylish milk or white chocolate wingtip golfing shoe for P1,300 nett. Father’s Day Feast and Treats are available for curbside pickup, takeaway, and delivery. Call (0917) 859-9521 to order.
20% Club Marriott Members, Resorts World and Marriott Bonvoy members discount is according to tier of membership. Senior Citizen and PWD discounts applicable.
If you’re still looking for ways on how to turn around Dad’s day, Sheraton Manila’s King Feast package and buffet is the perfect fit for the real MVP.
Take him to S Kitchen for a Surf and Turf dinner buffet where he can indulge in cochinillo roasted U.S. ribeye steak, lamb shank, jamon de cebo iberico aged for 24 months, blue crab, tuna panga, tiger prawn, and more. All guests gets a complimentary cocktail, too—all these for P2,700 nett. The King’s Buffet is available on June 19 and 20, 2021 from 5pm to 9:30pm. Call (02) 7902-1808 or (0905) 279-1187 to reserve a seat. 20% Club Marriott and 10% Marriott Bonvoy discount applies.
Another exciting dining option to really surprise Dad is a special dinner under the stars at the Vubble. Enjoy a unique experience over a specially curated four-course menu for P6,000++ per guest. Start off with a Home Cured Salmon with Honey Mustard Dressing, Duck Consommé Soup with Duck Rillette Won Ton, a Surf and Turf main with U.S. Prime Beef Tenderloin and Grilled Lobster, and Orange Sesame Cannoli for dessert. You also get a glass of Valdivieso Rose Sparkling Wine and Vittoria Coffee or TWG Tea. This offer is available from June 18 to 20, 2021. Club Marriott members get 20% discount. Prior reservation is required. Call (02) 7902-1800
If Dad is the type who just wants to spend quality time with the entire family at home then The King’s Feast is something he’ll appreciate. Indulge in Cebuchon (4kg roasted pork belly), chorizo rice, vegetable ginataan, liver sauce, and eight-inch The King’s cake (also sold separately for P1,000 nett for pickup and takeaway and P1,200 on GrabFood, foopanda, and Pickaroo). This package is good for six to eight guests for P4,000 nett. Available from June 18 to 20, 2021 from 10p.m. to 10p.m. for takeaway, pickup, and delivery (additional fee will apply). Advance orders (24 hours) is required. Call (02) 7902-1808 to order. 10% Club Marriott and Marriott Bonvoy discount applies
Homestream images are from Hilton Manila and Crimson Hotel.