It’s the most wonderful time of the year once again, and the pandemic is not going to stop us from having a filling and hearty Noche Buena and Christmas Day meal!
If you’re already planning on what to prepare or buy just in time for the big celebration, fret not as we’re helping you decide with these hotel deals which you can choose from for a grand and festive Holiday spread!
From dining deals to takeaway food offers, we’re giving you a quick guide of hotel promos to check out just in time for the holidays:
You can always count on The Pantry to serve up specialties from its signature lechon to indulging your taste buds with our grilled tomahawk steak. This year makes no difference; you’re still spending time with the ones you love, except an extensive safety measures we put in place so you can dine with confidence.
- The Pantry
- Christmas Eve Dinner (December 24): P2,500 nett (with unlimited soft drinks and chilled juices)
- Christmas Day Lunch (December 25): P2,000 nett (with unlimited soft drinks and chilled juices)
- Christmas Eve Dinner (December 24): 5-course set menu for 2 persons // Children menu at P1,500 per child
- Christmas Day Lunch and Dinner (December 25): A la carte menu with a minimum spend of P1,500 nett/person // Minimum consumable of P1,000 for a child aged 5-12 years old.
Intimate Christmas celebrations are made even more exquisite as Spiral presents a limited offering of a festive Spiral at Home, a specially-curated menu of the restaurant’s signature dishes from across its prestigious 21 dining ateliers.
The Classic Christmas Dinner is available at Php 18,000 nett while the Ilustrado Christmas Dinner is available at Php 22,000 nett. For a special pop to the celebration, an add-on of two bottles of champagne is available for Php 5,000 nett. Advanced payment and three days pre-order are required.
Celebrate the festive season with a variety of Yuletide menus with family and friends. Feast on a bountiful spread of holiday favorites and gourmet dishes prepared by The Peninsula Manila’s team of talented chefs and culinary experts.
- The Upper Lobby
- Festive Afternoon Tea (December 24 and 25): P2,285 (with flute of champagne) // P2,250 (adults) // P1125 (children under 12)
- The Lobby
- Four-course Set Dinner Menu (December 24): P4,500 (adults) // P2,250 (children under 12)
- Set Breakfast Menu (December 25): P1,700 (adults) // P950 (children under 12)
- A la Carte Lunch & Dinner (December 24 and 25): minimum consumption of P2300 (adults) // P1100 (children under 12)
- Old Manila
- Five-course Set Dinner Menu (December 24): P7,200 (with free-flowing champagne) // P6,000
- Four-course Carving Lunch and Dessert (December 25): P5,400 (with free-flowing champagne) // P4,200 (adults) // P2,100 (children)
- Four-course Carving Dinner and Dessert (December 25): P5,400 (with free-flowing champagne) // P4,200 (adults and children)
Celebrate Noche Buena at home with Makati Shangri-La’s savoury dishes. Available just in time for the holidays are the following:
- Glazed Ham with Pineapple and Cinnamon (6kg) – PHP 6,500
- Roasted Turkey (7kg) – PHP 8,500
- Applewood Smoked Salmon (500g) – PHP 1,200
- Roasted Beef Striploin (3kg/5kg) – PHP 5,500 / PHP 9,500
- Roasted US Prime Rib (3kg/5kg) – PHP 9,500 / PHP 15,000
For orders or inquiries, please visit our booth at the hotel lobby or call (02) 8813 8888. Sleigh down to bit.ly/northpolewonderland2020 for more delightful offers from the North Pole
Whatever our Christmas will be like this year, we are still looking forward to this time of the year with all the love in our hearts to give to our family, friends, and loved ones. For gifts, choose from our list of goodies — from festive home feasts to our edibles and collectibles — and enjoy discounted rates during our pre-selling period from now until Nov 30, 2020!
For the complete list of items and dishes to pre-order, you may check out Manila Hotel’s official Facebook post.
Chrismas came early at Man Ho. Starting November 26, we’re making gatherings more memorable with our curated menu that includes whole roasted flambeed peking duck doused in Dalmore 12 year old whisky. Priced at P3,888 for 4 persons, this is inclusive of the following:
- Roasted flambéed peking duck served with Chinese pancake (two ways)
- Hot & sour sustainable shrimp
- Sliced pork with seasonal vegetables
- Yang chow fried rice
- Chilled mango cream with sago and pomelo
The promo is not available on December 24 and 31.
Available on Diamond Hotel’s online shopping site are numerous dishes that are great additions to your Holiday spread. Some of the dishes you must check out include their Lechon De Leche, Porchetta, Baked Mediterranean Crusted Norwegian Salmon, Christmas Turkey, and more. These are available for pick-up at The Lobby Lounge, from 9AM to 5PM.
You may check out the menu and place your orders here.
Plan your festive celebrations ahead! This year, Grand Hyatt Manila offers a range of dining options so you can celebrate in style or in the comfort of your home. Check our festive offers at bit.ly/GrandTidings2020 and call +632 8838 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your reservation.
Satisfying signature creations perfect for intimate dinners and even as a thoughtful gift for family and friends. Our holiday platters feature a selection of carefully prepared dishes such as roast items, paella servings, pasta creations, and heavenly desserts.
Servings are good for 8 to 10 persons.
Place your orders for the month of December from 1 to 30 November 2020 and enjoy a 15% discount.
Hilton Manila is holding a month-long celebration of merriment and feasts that’s sure to satisfy every palate. Buffet highlights include premium meats and Christmas staples that are loved by every Filipino. Also offered are hearty roasts that families can enjoy from the comfort of their homes.
- Christmas Eve Dinner (December 24): P3,300
- Christmas Day Lunch (December 25): P2,150
- Christmas Day Dinner (December 25): P2,500
- Takeaways from Hilton Manila
- Roasted Turkey with Stuffed Chestnut: P6,100
- Honey Double-Cured Smoked Leg of Ham: P5,800
- Housemade Oven-Baked MSG Free Whole Lechon: P13,000
- US Angus Primeribs: P15,200
For the complete list of promos, you may check out this page.
Christmas menu planning made easy and more convenient with our Home for the Holidays Christmas Platters available from December 1, 2020 to January 1, 2021. We’ve got a list of flavors to curate your own Christmas Feast including a good selection of appetizers, salads, pasta/paella/ roasted chicken, beef, pork, and seafood.
Show grand gestures with grand gifts to share with the hotel’s Christmas feast good for sharing for 4 to 5 persons. The hotel’s finest savories showcase one show-stopper after another, boasting aromas to choose from, such as choice of 2 salads or appetizers, 2 hot entrees, 1 rice or pasta and 2 desserts. Compliment it with a choice of a bottle of wine or sparkling juice.
Place your orders in advance and visit our Holiday Booth at the Gateway Mall Activity Area, Level 1 until December 15, 2020. For bulk orders, at least two days’ lead time is required before the day of pick up. Payment is through cash or credit card.
Dubbed as the culinary capital of the Philippines, a trip to Pampanga is not complete without going on a food trip. Whether you’re looking for authentic Kapampangan delicacies or unique international flavours, make your way through the specialty restaurants in Alviera Country Club.
As the club’s main restaurant, the Manyaman restaurant boasts a delicious mix of cuisines and authentic Kapampangan dishes. This holiday season, their menu will include an array of special dishes that will treat guests to a mouthwatering feast and an impeccable gastronomic experience. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch or dinner with family and friends with a delectable christmas spread including the club’s signature crispy porchetta, and other dessert favorites such as Christmas Fruit cake loaf, and White Forest Mousse cake with mixed fruits.
- Cafe 1228: Gather over a festive feast with all-you-can-eat a la carte dishes such as roasted turkey, grilled herb and garlic striploin steak, lamb chops, shrimp, blue crab, clams, and mussels, paired with a selection of salads, pizza, pasta, and more at the Western and seafood stations of Cafe 1228. For Asian and local favorites, there is lechon de leche with paella rice, oxtail kare kare, spicy beef caldereta, pancit palabok, and pork spare ribs as well as select dim sum and noodles. Cafe 1228’s Christmas feasts are priced at PHP2,000 nett inclusive of one glass of sparkling, white or red wine, and free flowing soda, chilled juices, and iced tea.
- Jasmine: Guests will have a choice among four set menus and two vegetarian set menus, each comprising eight courses. Guests also can feast to their heart’s delight on favorites such as barbecued Honey roasted pork, steamed “Har gao” shrimp dumplings, “Xiao long bao” Shanghainese pork dumplings, “Shao mai” pork and crab meat dumplings, and more in New World Makati’s All-You-Can-Eat Dim Sum Feast