Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory’s Milk Pies are wonderful treats to satisfy both pastry and dessert lovers. The golden-brown freshly baked pie is a pastry puff with textures similar to a croissant, but then it amps it a notch with its generous filling of Hokkaido milk cream. It’s a lightly sweet and delicately crispy treat served chilled — and now they’re making it better with the new Choco Almond Milk Pie!
You get the same buttery goodness of the pie puff, and this time, they finish it off with a coating of dark chocolate ganache, almond bits, and a sprinkling of dark cacao powder and powdered sugar. Milk pie meets chocolate, but with a well balanced sweetness using dark chocolate!
It’s quite a messy treat with the flaky pastry and chocolate dusting occasionally falling on your lap and table, but it’s part of the joy in eating the pie. The Choco Almond Milk Pie will be available in-store and online for delivery (www.TMCF.ph). It is available in a Box of Five (P625), perfect for gift-giving or to simply treat yourself to at home. It’s also available per piece (P135 each) until November 14, 2020.
Grab a box at the following stores:
- Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory Café (G/F Estancia Mall (East Wing), Capitol Commons, Pasig City)
- The Podium (G/F The Podium, Mandaluyong City)
- SM Megamall (G/F Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City)
- Uptown Mall BGC (2/F Uptown Mall, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City)
- Glorietta 4 (3/F near Food Choices, Glorietta 4, Makati City)
- Greenbelt 5 (2/F Greenbelt 5, Makati City)