For the type of person who likes to have all types of dishes and cuisine within reach, or simply those who can’t decide what to eat, food halls are the best bet. With a variety of restaurants all in one place, mixing and matching all your favorite dishes is no longer a chore.
Cap off your shopping at Uptown Bonifacio with these food hall favorites that are now available for dine-in:
- General’s Lechon: General’s Lechon prides itself on serving freshly-cooked Negros Occidental style native Philippine lechon, known for its crisp skin and herby and garlicky meat, in four flavors.
- BKK Express: Grab authentic Thai dishes on-the-go at BKK Express, serving a range of dishes from pad thai, thai rice noodles, satay,
- Coco Ichibanya: This curry house specializing in Japanese-style curry rice allows customers to customize their rice portion, spice level and optional toppings.
- Bird House: You can never have too much chicken with Bird House, a concept restaurant that levels up good ol’ fried chicken with choices of sides and sauce variants.
- Banh Mi Kitchen: The Vietnamese joint offers traditional Banh Mi sandwiches, quick bites and traditional Vietnamese drinks for a nutritious and filling grab-and-go snack.
- Go! Salads: Eat guilt-free with Go! Salads’ organic and healthy meals and beverages, from salad bowls, wraps, paninis to smoothies.
Uptown Mall Food Hall is located at 4F, Uptown Mall, Taguig.
For more information, visit www.megaworld-lifestyle.com or check out Megaworld Lifestyle Malls on Facebook.