Czarina Foreign ExchangeMoney Changer
- SpecialtiesMoney Changer
Trading all major currencies
Commission free currency trading
Efficient delivery of money remittance
Competitive foreign exchange rate
Partnership with ABS-CBN Global Money
Nationwide delivery via:
Door to Door
Over the counter pickup
Credit to bank account
M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala
Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala
Banco de Oro
- ProfileCzarina Foreign Exchange was established in 1976. A spin off company of Czarina Jewelry and with its 28 years of operation became one of the leading foreign exchange dealers in the Philippines. It has grown to be the most stable trusted and safest money exchange dealer in Metro Manila and is a proud member of the Foreign Exchange Buyers Association of the Philippines.
It has 12 branches strategically located in Metro Manila. The company is under the sole proprietorship of Helen M. Ong.
Czarina Foreign Exchange is the flagship company of the Czarina Group of Companies. The company diversified its operation overseas with the establishment of Czarina Remittance Co. Ltd., (HK) in Hongkong in 2004 to cater to the growing Overseas Filipino Workers remitting their earnings to their families in the Philippines.
- Brillante Mendoza's Taklub Opens the 11th Cinemalay Independent Film Fest on August 7 at the CCP in Movies
- It's Clobbering Time with the New "Fantastic Four" Opens this August 5 in Philippine Cinemas! in Movies
- 7 Ways To Delight The Appetite at Museum Café and Kabila Filipino Bistro's Sunday Boutique Brunch in Food & Drink
- Bait's by Chef Joseph Margate Goes Beyond Seafood with New Menu and Tasting Dinners in Food & Drink
- Google Translate App now has an Instant Visual Translation In 20 More Languages in Tech
- 'Bar Pintxos Tapas y Más' Spanish restaurant opens in Alabang in Food & Drink