Czarina Foreign ExchangeMoney Changer
- SpecialtiesMoney Changer
Trading all major currencies
Commission free currency trading
Efficient delivery of money remittance
Competitive foreign exchange rate
Partnership with ABS-CBN Global Money
Nationwide delivery via:
Door to Door
Over the counter pickup
Credit to bank account
M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala
Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala
Banco de Oro
- ProfileCzarina Foreign Exchange was established in 1976. A spin off company of Czarina Jewelry and with its 28 years of operation became one of the leading foreign exchange dealers in the Philippines. It has grown to be the most stable trusted and safest money exchange dealer in Metro Manila and is a proud member of the Foreign Exchange Buyers Association of the Philippines.
It has 12 branches strategically located in Metro Manila. The company is under the sole proprietorship of Helen M. Ong.
Czarina Foreign Exchange is the flagship company of the Czarina Group of Companies. The company diversified its operation overseas with the establishment of Czarina Remittance Co. Ltd., (HK) in Hongkong in 2004 to cater to the growing Overseas Filipino Workers remitting their earnings to their families in the Philippines.
- Learn a New Language: Foreign Language Centers in Manila in Arts & Culture
- Where to Eat: Your Guide to Restaurants in Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons in Food & Drink
- "That Thing Called Tadhana" Hits Mainstream! in Movies
- Cebu Boutique hotel 'The Henry Hotel' Opens in Manila in Travel
- Bruce Willis Creates Humanoids in Explosive Sci-Fi Action "Vice" in Movies
- Hiking America's Roughest Trail for 94 Days in "Wild" in Movies