- SpecialtiesChicken Inasal
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteMang Inasal
- ProfileApart from the usual food presentations of multinational food company copycats, Mang Inasal endeavors to adhere to elements that bear a distinctively Pinoy stamp-grilling with charcoal, rice wrapped in banana leaves, a marinade concocted out of local spices and herbs, bamboo sticks for skewers, and the ambience that encourages kinamot (the Ilonggo term in eating with the hands) whenever chicken inasal is served. All these evoke a rush of nostalgia for tradition, culture, and most of all, Home.
Mang Inasal is proud to do its share in alleviating the unemployment burden of the country. It is effectively stimulating economic activities in communities where branches are situated. Local suppliers of calamansi, charcoal, banana leaves, sorbeteros, vegetables, fish, bamboo sticks, and other ingredients, as well as LGU’s, trisikad (pedicab) drivers, and a host of other enterprises are benefited by the presence of Mang Inasal in their area.
Mang Inasal has steadily grown since it offered franchising. Mang Inasal has branches in Bacolod, Iloilo Roxas, Kabankalan, Cebu, Boracay, Davao, Koronadal QC, Pasay, Muñoz, Cagayan De Oro, Zamboanga General Santos, Makati, Manila, Muntinlupa, Bulacan Cavite, Bicutan, Baguio, Sta. Rosa, Biñan, Calamba Batangas, Pampanga, Palawan, Ozamiz, Iligan As of today, Mang Inasal has 68 branches nationwide and counting.
- Dread, Tension in "The Gallows" Teaser Trailer in Movies
- CDP Global Table introduces more plates and more flavors with Prix Fixe Weekday Lunch in Food & Drink
- From Gibson To Hardy: "Mad Max: Fury Road" Unveils Legacy Video in Movies
- ‘While We’re Young’ Finds Empathy for Both Sides of the Generational Divide in Movies
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge from Globe Today in Tech
- Paella in Manila: 12 Restaurants for Your Spanish Rice Cravings in Food & Drink