- SpecialtiesChicken Inasal
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteMang Inasal
- ProfileApart from the usual food presentations of multinational food company copycats, Mang Inasal endeavors to adhere to elements that bear a distinctively Pinoy stamp-grilling with charcoal, rice wrapped in banana leaves, a marinade concocted out of local spices and herbs, bamboo sticks for skewers, and the ambience that encourages kinamot (the Ilonggo term in eating with the hands) whenever chicken inasal is served. All these evoke a rush of nostalgia for tradition, culture, and most of all, Home.
Mang Inasal is proud to do its share in alleviating the unemployment burden of the country. It is effectively stimulating economic activities in communities where branches are situated. Local suppliers of calamansi, charcoal, banana leaves, sorbeteros, vegetables, fish, bamboo sticks, and other ingredients, as well as LGU’s, trisikad (pedicab) drivers, and a host of other enterprises are benefited by the presence of Mang Inasal in their area.
Mang Inasal has steadily grown since it offered franchising. Mang Inasal has branches in Bacolod, Iloilo Roxas, Kabankalan, Cebu, Boracay, Davao, Koronadal QC, Pasay, Muñoz, Cagayan De Oro, Zamboanga General Santos, Makati, Manila, Muntinlupa, Bulacan Cavite, Bicutan, Baguio, Sta. Rosa, Biñan, Calamba Batangas, Pampanga, Palawan, Ozamiz, Iligan As of today, Mang Inasal has 68 branches nationwide and counting.
- 8 Halloween Costume Ideas for Techies in Tech
- New Branch, New Menu: Gino's Brick Oven Pizza Opens in Podium, Offering 5 Kinds of Cheese Soon in Food & Drink
- 20 Horror Movies to Watch on Halloween in Movies
- Chris Hemsworth's "In The Heart Of The Sea" Launches First Trailer & Poster in Movies
- Now Open: Chelsea Kitchen at SM Mega Fashion Hall in Food & Drink
- Release the "Fury" - Poster and Trailer Reveal in Movies