Pasay Road Branch
47 Pasay Rd. cor. M. Santillan Sts., Makati
Metro Manila, Philippines
(+63 2) 843-3604, (+63 2) 815-1463
Open everyday from 11:30am to 2am
- SpecialtiesLechon de Leche, Kamayan Yaman Dagat, Kare kare, Sizzling & Inihaw Dishes, Lumpiang Ubod, Fish Caracol, Crispy Pata and Kamayan Salad
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileWhen the first branch of Kamayan opened in 1977 it elevated the idea of the native restaurant from being a mere eatery to a place where there is adventurous native cuisine paired with the pleasure of fine dining.
Through the years, Kamayan Restaurant has become the foremost authority on Filipino cuisine. The menu features original regional specialties. The sumptuous line up of dishes remains unequal in variety and excellence.
In 1993 the buffet dining concept was introduced and become an instant hit in the country. In the course of time, Kamayan evolved into a buffet restaurant to showcase the lavish, regional food festivals the country is famous for. It’s the feast of all feasts, as it features over 50 delectable home-grown dishes you loved throughout the years. On the forefront is the centerpiece of all the Filipino festivities, the piping hot, crackling, perfect Kamayan lechon de leche. Buffet is made even more exciting with the inclusion of the mouth-watering “Sizzle and Grill” specialties: sizzling mangingisda, salmon steak, pusit sagitsit, pusit sinulog, sizzling sisig and a lot more.
The Kamayan Sizzle and Grill branches offer Eat-All-You-Can Filipino buffet, while ala carte is available in the Padre Faura branch. Either way, Kamayan showcases the grandest and finest in Filipino cuisine. It has become the popular haven of native delicacies, a melting pot of flavors as it gathers together the tried-and-tested recipes of the various regions of our country.
- Kitchen Pro Files: Chef Rob Pengson in Food & Drink
- Eat and Drink: Your Guide to Restaurants in Capitol Commons in Food & Drink
- A Guide To The 8th International Silent Film Festival in Movies
- Teaser Poster Arrives for "Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends" in Movies
- Evil Doll "Annabelle" Conjures Main Trailer in Movies
- A la Mode Overload: 11 Restaurants with Drool-Worthy Desserts Topped with Ice Cream in Food & Drink