Pasay Road Branch
47 Pasay Rd. cor. M. Santillan Sts., Makati
Metro Manila, Philippines
(+63 2) 843-3604, (+63 2) 815-1463
Open everyday from 11:30am to 2am
- SpecialtiesLechon de Leche, Kamayan Yaman Dagat, Kare kare, Sizzling & Inihaw Dishes, Lumpiang Ubod, Fish Caracol, Crispy Pata and Kamayan Salad
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- ProfileWhen the first branch of Kamayan opened in 1977 it elevated the idea of the native restaurant from being a mere eatery to a place where there is adventurous native cuisine paired with the pleasure of fine dining.
Through the years, Kamayan Restaurant has become the foremost authority on Filipino cuisine. The menu features original regional specialties. The sumptuous line up of dishes remains unequal in variety and excellence.
In 1993 the buffet dining concept was introduced and become an instant hit in the country. In the course of time, Kamayan evolved into a buffet restaurant to showcase the lavish, regional food festivals the country is famous for. It’s the feast of all feasts, as it features over 50 delectable home-grown dishes you loved throughout the years. On the forefront is the centerpiece of all the Filipino festivities, the piping hot, crackling, perfect Kamayan lechon de leche. Buffet is made even more exciting with the inclusion of the mouth-watering “Sizzle and Grill” specialties: sizzling mangingisda, salmon steak, pusit sagitsit, pusit sinulog, sizzling sisig and a lot more.
The Kamayan Sizzle and Grill branches offer Eat-All-You-Can Filipino buffet, while ala carte is available in the Padre Faura branch. Either way, Kamayan showcases the grandest and finest in Filipino cuisine. It has become the popular haven of native delicacies, a melting pot of flavors as it gathers together the tried-and-tested recipes of the various regions of our country.
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink
- Have Facebook-worthy WeTime moments with Anne and Jasmine Curtis through Smart FB2! in Sponsored
- Must-try: Bacon-topped Mochi-Donuts by Gavino's in Food & Drink
- Porky Power: Bagneto Saves The Day with Affordable Bagnet Meals in Food & Drink
- Tips on how to find the right power bank for your smartphone in Tech
- 5 Fun Ways to Serve SPAM + Manila restaurants where to try them in Food & Drink
- Unbox ''Annabelle'' In Creepy Teaser Trailer & Poster in Movies
- Sans Disservice: Dani Girl and the Imaginative Spin on a Cliché Narrative in Arts & Culture
- ''Big Hero 6'' Official Full Trailer Hits The Web in Movies
- 'She's Dating the Gangster' Works Best When It Embraces Its Silliness in Movies