Red RibbonCakes & Pastries
(+63 2) 871-3818, (+63 2) 874-3488
Monday to Sunday - 9:00am - 10:00am
- SpecialtiesCarrot Cake, Mango Cake, Grilled Ensaymada, Palabok and Pork Tocino
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsiteRed Ribbon
- Central Delivery8-7777
- ProfileFrom its store in Timog, Quezon City what started out as hobby-induced business in 1979, turned out to be a proudly Filipino-owned and professionally-run business network. Red Ribbon has grown to over 170 outlets all over the country and 19 stores in the US. It currently has 6 commissaries nationwide and 3 in the US.
With its acquisition in October 2005 by Jollibee Foods Corporation, Red Ribbon entered a new phase in its company history. The company will soon become the biggest and fastest-growing bakeshop in the Philippines. Its mission is to bring the joy of eating to everyone through its great-tasting food and superior quality.
Red Ribbon uses premium ingredients, such as real butter, high quality cake flour, and its unique Red Ribbon cream. Red Ribbon cakes have become a tradition, an integral part of every celebration - birthdays, christenings, anniversaries, and weddings.
Owing to its heritage of bringing families and friends together through its delicious, elegantly-designed cakes and other specially prepared products, Red Ribbon captures this core benefit in a campaign that best summarizes what the company has stood for over the years, "Whatever the celebration, it's more beautiful with a Red Ribbon."
- Disney's "Into The Woods" Reveals Teaser Trailer in Movies
- Let's Talk & Talk: Essential Guide to Messaging Apps in Tech
- Now Open in Makati: Chef Bruce Lim's Rustique Kitchen in Food & Drink
- First Trailer Of ''The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water'' Is Here! in Movies
- Deep Dish Meals: 12 Restaurants with Rice Bowls Under P200 in Food & Drink
- Pizza Hut Launches "Big Variety Box" in Food & Drink
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Errs on the Side of Humanity in Movies
- SALT: Steaks under P200 and the freshest grilled tuna we’ve had in a while in Food & Drink
- Smartphone Rescue 101: How to save a wet phone in Tech
- Teaser Trailer Out For "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" in Movies