- ProfileMarithé Bachellerie and François Girbaud have been a designing duo for forty years. They have always shared an intense fascination with all things American, especially cowboy clothing. Marithé and François are dedicated to crafting an innovative, valuable product. They constantly research and test new fabrics, new washes, and new shapes. It is an evolutionary process. Their inspiration comes from people in all walks of life. They are avid travelers, absorbing cultures and ethnic nuances. This is a springboard for their designs. They possess a special knack for touching the spirit of the times in which we live. That is their genius.
- Watch the 2nd Video Blog from the Set of "Spectre" in Movies
- Now purring in QC: Miao Cat Café, Manila's first cat cafe in Food & Drink
- Short Film "Frozen Fever" Reveals Trailer in Movies
- Sneak Eat: Curry House CoCo Ichibanya Opens First Outlet in Philippines March 1 in Food & Drink
- "Minions" Look for Despicable Master in New Trailer in Movies
- "Birdman" - Return Engagement on March 4 in Movies