- ProfileMarithé Bachellerie and François Girbaud have been a designing duo for forty years. They have always shared an intense fascination with all things American, especially cowboy clothing. Marithé and François are dedicated to crafting an innovative, valuable product. They constantly research and test new fabrics, new washes, and new shapes. It is an evolutionary process. Their inspiration comes from people in all walks of life. They are avid travelers, absorbing cultures and ethnic nuances. This is a springboard for their designs. They possess a special knack for touching the spirit of the times in which we live. That is their genius.
- "Magic Mike XXL" Grinds Earlier with Sneaks July 6 & 7 in Movies
- Animax Asia to air Charlotte on the same day as Japan in TV
- "Creed" Steps Inside the Ring with Teaser Trailer in Movies
- ‘The Breakup Playlist’ Hits When It Counts in Movies
- ‘The Thieves’ is an Older Film That’s Still Worth a Look in Movies
- Things You Want to Check Out When You're in Baler, Aurora in Travel