- ProfileMarithé Bachellerie and François Girbaud have been a designing duo for forty years. They have always shared an intense fascination with all things American, especially cowboy clothing. Marithé and François are dedicated to crafting an innovative, valuable product. They constantly research and test new fabrics, new washes, and new shapes. It is an evolutionary process. Their inspiration comes from people in all walks of life. They are avid travelers, absorbing cultures and ethnic nuances. This is a springboard for their designs. They possess a special knack for touching the spirit of the times in which we live. That is their genius.
- "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Unveils Teaser Trailer in Movies
- Unboxed: Uncle Tetsu's New Cheesecake Flavor, In Stores this Weekend in Food & Drink
- Keanu Reeves' Double as Neo in "Matrix" is now the Actor's Director in "John Wick" in Movies
- 'Fury' is Brutal, but Thin in Movies
- New on Mobile Ordering: City Delivery's Eat & Win Gadget Promo in Mobile Ordering
- Dreamworks' "Penguins Of Madagascar" (3D): Reveals First Four Minutes in Movies