- ProfileMarithé Bachellerie and François Girbaud have been a designing duo for forty years. They have always shared an intense fascination with all things American, especially cowboy clothing. Marithé and François are dedicated to crafting an innovative, valuable product. They constantly research and test new fabrics, new washes, and new shapes. It is an evolutionary process. Their inspiration comes from people in all walks of life. They are avid travelers, absorbing cultures and ethnic nuances. This is a springboard for their designs. They possess a special knack for touching the spirit of the times in which we live. That is their genius.
- Dreamworks' "Penguins Of Madagascar" (3D): Reveals First Four Minutes in Movies
- Revisited: 13 Creepy Two-Sentence Horror Stories in Time Out
- Cena Cervisia: Hotel-Quality Food in a Hole-in-the-Wall Restaurant in Food & Drink
- New Trailer Out for Angelina Jolie-Directed "Unbroken" in Movies
- 8 Halloween Costume Ideas for Techies in Tech
- New Branch, New Menu: Gino's Brick Oven Pizza Opens in Podium, Offering 5 Kinds of Cheese Soon in Food & Drink