- ProfileMarithé Bachellerie and François Girbaud have been a designing duo for forty years. They have always shared an intense fascination with all things American, especially cowboy clothing. Marithé and François are dedicated to crafting an innovative, valuable product. They constantly research and test new fabrics, new washes, and new shapes. It is an evolutionary process. Their inspiration comes from people in all walks of life. They are avid travelers, absorbing cultures and ethnic nuances. This is a springboard for their designs. They possess a special knack for touching the spirit of the times in which we live. That is their genius.
- Learn a New Language: Foreign Language Centers in Manila in Arts & Culture
- Where to Eat: Your Guide to Restaurants in Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons in Food & Drink
- "That Thing Called Tadhana" Hits Mainstream! in Movies
- Cebu Boutique hotel 'The Henry Hotel' Opens in Manila in Travel
- Bruce Willis Creates Humanoids in Explosive Sci-Fi Action "Vice" in Movies
- Hiking America's Roughest Trail for 94 Days in "Wild" in Movies