Amber Golden Plate RestaurantFilipino
(+63 2) 843-8722, (+63 2) 816-1313, (+63 2) 884-2454 to 56
- SpecialtiesThe Original Pancit Malabon, Bihon-Guisado, Mike-Bihon Canton Special, Sotanghon-Canton Mixed, Canton-Bihon Mixed, Bihon Puti with Toasted Garlic, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Pork BBQ, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pichi-Pichi with Niyog, Chicken Gallantina, and Rellenong Bangus
- BudgetP199 & Below
- ServicesDelivery, Catering
- WebsiteAmber Golden Plate Restaurant
- ProfileAmber Golden Plate Restaurant was established in December 14, 1988 located along the busy intersections of Filmore and Emilia Streets in Barangay Palanan in Makati City.
AMBER serves mostly Filipino dishes specializing in Pancit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi. Through the years, the menu evolved focusing on what the consumers are looking for; quality food and the least possible cost.
At present, AMBER has a dine-in and take-home counter, delivery services (Makati, Muntinlupa and Manila) and catering unit to accommodate small and big functions for any occasion.
AMBER has a variety of noodle, pork, chicken, seafood, beef and vegetable dishes that can be served in gatherings, meetings and parties in offices and homes.
When you see RED and YELLOW riders on the road, rest assured that you have called Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants - The Home of the Original Pancit Malabon and Delicious Pichi-Pichi.
- Now Open in U.P. Town Center: Skull & Bones University Comfort Food in Food & Drink
- Liam Neeson: "Taken 3" Poster and Global Teaser Trailer Reveal in Movies
- 'Ibong Adarna' Triumphs By Rejecting the Cool in Movies
- Your Sinigang Cheat Sheet: 12 Restaurants Serving this Filipino Comfort Food in Food & Drink
- Guide to Pelicula 2014: Spanish Film Festival in Movies
- Why Retiro is called Retiro and other things you probably didn’t know about Quezon City in Travel