Amber Golden Plate RestaurantFilipino
(+63 2) 843-8722, (+63 2) 816-1313, (+63 2) 884-2454 to 56
- SpecialtiesThe Original Pancit Malabon, Bihon-Guisado, Mike-Bihon Canton Special, Sotanghon-Canton Mixed, Canton-Bihon Mixed, Bihon Puti with Toasted Garlic, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Pork BBQ, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pichi-Pichi with Niyog, Chicken Gallantina, and Rellenong Bangus
- BudgetP199 & Below
- ServicesDelivery, Catering
- WebsiteAmber Golden Plate Restaurant
- ProfileAmber Golden Plate Restaurant was established in December 14, 1988 located along the busy intersections of Filmore and Emilia Streets in Barangay Palanan in Makati City.
AMBER serves mostly Filipino dishes specializing in Pancit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi. Through the years, the menu evolved focusing on what the consumers are looking for; quality food and the least possible cost.
At present, AMBER has a dine-in and take-home counter, delivery services (Makati, Muntinlupa and Manila) and catering unit to accommodate small and big functions for any occasion.
AMBER has a variety of noodle, pork, chicken, seafood, beef and vegetable dishes that can be served in gatherings, meetings and parties in offices and homes.
When you see RED and YELLOW riders on the road, rest assured that you have called Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants - The Home of the Original Pancit Malabon and Delicious Pichi-Pichi.
- Mad for Pizza: More than DIY Pizza Pie in Food & Drink
- Macaron Madness: 12 Places to Get These French Confections in Manila in Food & Drink
- "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Unveils Teaser Trailer in Movies
- Unboxed: Uncle Tetsu's New Cheesecake Flavor, In Stores this Weekend in Food & Drink
- Keanu Reeves' Double as Neo in "Matrix" is now the Actor's Director in "John Wick" in Movies
- 'Fury' is Brutal, but Thin in Movies