(+63 2) 417-6538
- SpecialtiesPizza, Pasta and Chicken
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery5-5555
- ProfileGreenwich Pizza is one true Filipino pizza chain – a small entrepreneurship that made an extraordinary leap to the big league. What started out as a small over-the-counter pizza store in the Greenhills Commercial Center in 1971, is now the Philippines’ biggest pizza chain.
The initial steady growth of its business is credited to the entrepreneurial spirit of Mrs. Cresida Tueres. By 1994, her store counter grew to 50 branches. It was then that fast food giant Jollibee Foods Corporation saw the great potential in venturing into the growing market of pizza and decisively obtained a deal, acquiring 80% of Greenwich shareholding. The new company became known as Greenwich Pizza Corporation and went through exciting rapid developments with the mobilization of experienced marketing and operations teams.
- "Mad Max: Fury Road" Explodes New Trailer in Movies
- Holy Week 2015 Metro Manila and Provincial Shopping Mall Hours in Specials
- Cafe Seolhwa Bingsu: A Korean Dessert Place Opens in BGC in Food & Drink
- Neil's Kitchen Alabang: A Southern Gem Deconstructs and Reinvents Filipino Favorites in Food & Drink
- Music Pop Star Nick Jonas Transitions to Serious Acting Role in "Careful What You Wish For" in Movies
- Weekend Market Favorite 'The Breadery' Opens Store in Ortigas Offering Handcrafted Breads and Coffee in Food & Drink