(+63 2) 417-6538
- SpecialtiesPizza, Pasta and Chicken
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery5-5555
- ProfileGreenwich Pizza is one true Filipino pizza chain – a small entrepreneurship that made an extraordinary leap to the big league. What started out as a small over-the-counter pizza store in the Greenhills Commercial Center in 1971, is now the Philippines’ biggest pizza chain.
The initial steady growth of its business is credited to the entrepreneurial spirit of Mrs. Cresida Tueres. By 1994, her store counter grew to 50 branches. It was then that fast food giant Jollibee Foods Corporation saw the great potential in venturing into the growing market of pizza and decisively obtained a deal, acquiring 80% of Greenwich shareholding. The new company became known as Greenwich Pizza Corporation and went through exciting rapid developments with the mobilization of experienced marketing and operations teams.
- Updated: Dessertarian's Guide to Manila's Home Bakers in Food & Drink
- 4 Cheesy Dishes to Check Out in Chili's New 'Your Way' Menu in Food & Drink
- New Trailer For ''If I Stay'' Arrives in Movies
- Whatevs, totes amazeballs, YOLO now part of the dictionary in Tech
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink
- Have Facebook-worthy WeTime moments with Anne and Jasmine Curtis through Smart FB2! in Sponsored
- Must-try: Bacon-topped Mochi-Donuts by Gavino's in Food & Drink
- Porky Power: Bagneto Saves The Day with Affordable Bagnet Meals in Food & Drink
- Tips on how to find the right power bank for your smartphone in Tech
- 5 Fun Ways to Serve SPAM + Manila restaurants where to try them in Food & Drink