(+63 2) 638-5583
Sunday to Thursday from 11:30am to 3:00am
Friday and Saturday 11:30am to 4:00am
- SpecialtiesVegetables Sticks, Crispy Kangkong, Balut Ala Pobre, Crispy Crablets, Crispy Nilasing na Hipon, Crispy Tenga, Bacon Asparagus, Sinuglaw, Dinakdakan, Kilawing Tanigue, Sisig and Kalderetang Kambing, Fried Itik, Pier One Fried Chicken, Beef with Broccoli Leaves, Beef Salpicao and Crispy Tadyang ng Baka
- BudgetP200 - P499
- PaymentCredit Card, Credit Card
- WebsitePier One Bar and Grill
- ProfilePier One. It’s not all in the name, but then again, this one does ring a bell, doesn’t it? Not only are our Metro Manila Branches made up of authentic remodeled and stacked shipping containers. We have also ventured into bigger things and have captured the mall market as well. Our BF Homes Sucat branch in Paranaque City is a few months old and we have another one located at the San Miguel By The Bay that captures the breathtaking and world-renowned Manila Bay Sunset. The place speaks for itself and boasts of an ambience perfectly suited for its location.
If you’re a music enthusiast who enjoys and appreciates live bands and upbeat music, by all means, come and enjoy this indoors. But if you want to take it easy just having a drink and bonding with friends, then you can be seated outdoors at our verandas where you can feel fresh air and still enjoy the Pier One experience. Here at Pier One Bar and Grill, we provide fine dining in a casual atmosphere, enjoyed by families and friends.
Meat and seafood are delivered fresh regularly and processed promptly to guarantee freshness. We have also adapted centralized outsourcing to make sure that you’ll get the same good quality from each of our stores. Our menu primarily contains the popular Filipino delicacies that you are at home to, but we also serve Asian and continental cuisine in case you’re craving for something else. Not only do we serve good and reasonable food, check out our extensive bar list and see if there is something else you haven’t tried. If you do find one, then it must be a Pier One original! So, what are you waiting for? Come and visit us in any of our branches and watch out for more.
- A la Mode Overload: 11 Restaurants with Drool-Worthy Desserts Topped with Ice Cream in Food & Drink
- Sneak Peek: What to look forward to in Teddy’s Bigger Burger in Food & Drink
- 7 apps for FREE music streaming in Tech
- Engaging Breakthrough Visuals And Story In "The Book Of Life" in Movies
- New Branch, New Look: Sentro 1771 Capitol Commons Unveils Modern Restaurant Ambiance in Food & Drink
- At Its Best, 'Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno' Wrangles Chaos Into a Watchable Form in Movies
- Now Open in Makati: Staple and Perk Bakery in Food & Drink
- Get Smart: A Guide to Satirical Websites in Tech
- Free Movie Screening of Indie Film 'Rakenrol' at Alliance Française de Manille in Movies
- Flying Trapeze Philippines: Fly, Swing, and Flip Your Way to Fitness Fun in BGC in Health & Beauty