Malolos Crossing Branch
Crossing cor. Guinhawa Subdivison, Malolos
(+63 44) 791-6335 to 36
Open everyday from 7am to 11pm
- SpecialtiesChickenjoy, Burger Steak, Yum, Jolly Speghetti, Palabok, Breakfast meals, Jolly Crispy Fries, Sundae, and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- Love at First Bite: The Chicken that Won the Hearts of Manila Chefs in Food & Drink
- Sea Breeze Cafe: Boracay's Biggest Buffet Packs in a Crowd with their Food and Dancing Chefs in Food & Drink
- ‘Clown’ is Both Silly and Scary in Movies
- ‘From Vegas to Macau’ is Committed to Inanity in Movies
- Opening Tonight: Il Ponticello's Rye Tasting Room in Salcedo Village, Makati in Food & Drink
- Happy April, Foodies! The Gastronomy Festival at The Ayala Malls Lines Up 6 Delicious Events in Food & Drink