Malolos Crossing Branch
Crossing cor. Guinhawa Subdivison, Malolos
(+63 44) 791-6335 to 36
Open everyday from 7am to 11pm
- SpecialtiesChicken Joy; Hamburgers; Burger Steaks; Spaghetti; Palabok; Breakfast meals; French Fries; Sundae and Peach Mango Pie
- BudgetP199 & Below
- Central Delivery8-7000
- ProfileJollibee is a phenomenal success story: what began as a two-branch ice cream parlor in 1975 offering hot meals and sandwiches became incorporated in 1978 with seven outlets to explore the possibilities of a hamburger concept. Thus was born the company that revolutionized fast food in the Philippines.
In 1984, Jollibee hit the P500 million sales mark, landing in the Top 500 Philippine Corporations. In 1987, barely 10 years in the business, Jollibee landed into the country’s Top 100 Corporations. It became the first Philippine fast food chain to break the P1 billion sales mark in 1989. In 1993, Jollibee became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange; thus broadening its capitalization and laying the groundwork fo r sustained expansion locally and beyond the Philippines.
- "The Judge" Unveils Main Trailer in Movies
- 7 Specialty Milkshake Bars in Metro Manila in Food & Drink
- Appy Friday: 8 Most Frustratingly Addicting Games in Tech
- "Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends" Reveals Trailer in Movies
- Video Calling now available with Viber in Tech
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Miss Out on San Miguel Oktoberfest Beer and Music Festival in Sponsored