(+63 2) 771-2255
- SpecialtiesBaguettes, scones, croissants, Belgian waffles, parisiennes, crepes, bagles, Danishes, sourdough bread, ciabatta, pan de sal, monay, and ensaymada
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteThe French Baker
- ProfileThe success of The French Baker was built on a dream and a vision for innovation - to bring the neighborhood bakery to a higher level and let every Filipino enjoy freshly-baked quality and affordable breads even while on the go.
It's been 16 years since The French Baker opened its first store in SM North EDSA. Single-handedly, The French Baker virtually re-awakened the bread baking business --- turning it into a thriving and booming industry where competitors are now trying their very best to carve their own niche.
The French Baker however, continuous to remain on top, steadfast in its commitment to serve the freshest, healthiest and affordable European-inspired baked goodies to serve its valued and loyal clientele.
French baguettes, scones, croissants, liege waffles, cheese parisienne, crepes, bagels, sourdough and ciabatta are now as familiar to us Filipinos as the pan de sal, monay and ensaymada.
- Now Open in BGC: Desiderata Lounge in Food & Drink
- Gothic Horror Film "Crimson Peak" Unveils Trailer in Movies
- Watch the 2nd Video Blog from the Set of "Spectre" in Movies
- Now purring in QC: Miao Cat Café, Manila's first cat cafe in Food & Drink
- Short Film "Frozen Fever" Reveals Trailer in Movies
- Sneak Eat: Curry House CoCo Ichibanya Opens First Outlet in Philippines March 1 in Food & Drink