(+63 2) 771-2255
- SpecialtiesBaguettes, scones, croissants, Belgian waffles, parisiennes, crepes, bagles, Danishes, sourdough bread, ciabatta, pan de sal, monay, and ensaymada
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteThe French Baker
- ProfileThe success of The French Baker was built on a dream and a vision for innovation - to bring the neighborhood bakery to a higher level and let every Filipino enjoy freshly-baked quality and affordable breads even while on the go.
It's been 16 years since The French Baker opened its first store in SM North EDSA. Single-handedly, The French Baker virtually re-awakened the bread baking business --- turning it into a thriving and booming industry where competitors are now trying their very best to carve their own niche.
The French Baker however, continuous to remain on top, steadfast in its commitment to serve the freshest, healthiest and affordable European-inspired baked goodies to serve its valued and loyal clientele.
French baguettes, scones, croissants, liege waffles, cheese parisienne, crepes, bagels, sourdough and ciabatta are now as familiar to us Filipinos as the pan de sal, monay and ensaymada.
- From Buenos Aires to Manila: La Cabrera Now Open in 6750 Makati in Food & Drink
- Have Facebook-worthy WeTime moments with Anne and Jasmine Curtis through Smart FB2! in Sponsored
- Must-try: Bacon-topped Mochi-Donuts by Gavino's in Food & Drink
- Porky Power: Bagneto Saves The Day with Affordable Bagnet Meals in Food & Drink
- Tips on how to find the right power bank for your smartphone in Tech
- 5 Fun Ways to Serve SPAM + Manila restaurants where to try them in Food & Drink
- Unbox ''Annabelle'' In Creepy Teaser Trailer & Poster in Movies
- Sans Disservice: Dani Girl and the Imaginative Spin on a Cliché Narrative in Arts & Culture
- ''Big Hero 6'' Official Full Trailer Hits The Web in Movies
- 'She's Dating the Gangster' Works Best When It Embraces Its Silliness in Movies