(+63 2) 771-2255
- SpecialtiesBaguettes, scones, croissants, Belgian waffles, parisiennes, crepes, bagles, Danishes, sourdough bread, ciabatta, pan de sal, monay, and ensaymada
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteThe French Baker
- ProfileThe success of The French Baker was built on a dream and a vision for innovation - to bring the neighborhood bakery to a higher level and let every Filipino enjoy freshly-baked quality and affordable breads even while on the go.
It's been 16 years since The French Baker opened its first store in SM North EDSA. Single-handedly, The French Baker virtually re-awakened the bread baking business --- turning it into a thriving and booming industry where competitors are now trying their very best to carve their own niche.
The French Baker however, continuous to remain on top, steadfast in its commitment to serve the freshest, healthiest and affordable European-inspired baked goodies to serve its valued and loyal clientele.
French baguettes, scones, croissants, liege waffles, cheese parisienne, crepes, bagels, sourdough and ciabatta are now as familiar to us Filipinos as the pan de sal, monay and ensaymada.
- Love at First Bite: The Chicken that Won the Hearts of Manila Chefs in Food & Drink
- Sea Breeze Cafe: Boracay's Biggest Buffet Packs in a Crowd with their Food and Dancing Chefs in Food & Drink
- ‘Clown’ is Both Silly and Scary in Movies
- ‘From Vegas to Macau’ is Committed to Inanity in Movies
- Opening Tonight: Il Ponticello's Rye Tasting Room in Salcedo Village, Makati in Food & Drink
- Happy April, Foodies! The Gastronomy Festival at The Ayala Malls Lines Up 6 Delicious Events in Food & Drink