(+63 2) 771-2255
- SpecialtiesBaguettes, scones, croissants, Belgian waffles, parisiennes, crepes, bagles, Danishes, sourdough bread, ciabatta, pan de sal, monay, and ensaymada
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteThe French Baker
- ProfileThe success of The French Baker was built on a dream and a vision for innovation - to bring the neighborhood bakery to a higher level and let every Filipino enjoy freshly-baked quality and affordable breads even while on the go.
It's been 16 years since The French Baker opened its first store in SM North EDSA. Single-handedly, The French Baker virtually re-awakened the bread baking business --- turning it into a thriving and booming industry where competitors are now trying their very best to carve their own niche.
The French Baker however, continuous to remain on top, steadfast in its commitment to serve the freshest, healthiest and affordable European-inspired baked goodies to serve its valued and loyal clientele.
French baguettes, scones, croissants, liege waffles, cheese parisienne, crepes, bagels, sourdough and ciabatta are now as familiar to us Filipinos as the pan de sal, monay and ensaymada.
- Pizza Hut Launches "Big Variety Box" in Food & Drink
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Errs on the Side of Humanity in Movies
- SALT: Steaks under P200 and the freshest grilled tuna we’ve had in a while in Food & Drink
- Smartphone Rescue 101: How to save a wet phone in Tech
- Teaser Trailer Out For "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" in Movies
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Writer/Director James Gunn Talks About Making An OddBall Blockbuster in Movies
- Dave Bautista on How Much His Role in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Means to Him in Movies
- Dance for Your Dreams and Wear Your School Spirit on Stage with Smart Jump In Dance Off in Sponsored
- Cinemalaya 2014: Ticket Prices, Synopses, and Screening Schedule in Movies
- A Candid Talk with 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana in Movies