(+63 2) 771-2255
- SpecialtiesBaguettes, scones, croissants, Belgian waffles, parisiennes, crepes, bagles, Danishes, sourdough bread, ciabatta, pan de sal, monay, and ensaymada
- BudgetP199 & Below
- WebsiteThe French Baker
- ProfileThe success of The French Baker was built on a dream and a vision for innovation - to bring the neighborhood bakery to a higher level and let every Filipino enjoy freshly-baked quality and affordable breads even while on the go.
It's been 16 years since The French Baker opened its first store in SM North EDSA. Single-handedly, The French Baker virtually re-awakened the bread baking business --- turning it into a thriving and booming industry where competitors are now trying their very best to carve their own niche.
The French Baker however, continuous to remain on top, steadfast in its commitment to serve the freshest, healthiest and affordable European-inspired baked goodies to serve its valued and loyal clientele.
French baguettes, scones, croissants, liege waffles, cheese parisienne, crepes, bagels, sourdough and ciabatta are now as familiar to us Filipinos as the pan de sal, monay and ensaymada.
- Warner's Peter "Pan" Debuts Trailer, Character Posters in Movies
- Have a Tasty Throwback: Tom Sawyer's Old Fashioned Krispy Chicken is Back! in Food & Drink
- 10 functional gift ideas under P1,000 in Tech
- A Guide to QC International Pink Film Festival: Synopses, Schedule, and Ticket Prices in Movies
- "Jurassic World" Unleashes First Trailer in Movies
- Zaan Japanese Tea House: a budget-friendly way to experience Japan without leaving the metro in Food & Drink